Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

Now you're literally sharing your fantasy of me jerking off and mistaking it for tough guy talk. :lmao:

You really are one hell of a fail white.

And in your thirsty Bingo brain you imagined that to be about you, did you? 😄

When are they going to learn to stop telling on themselves? :lmao:
Come on, dude. You are clearly a craven homo. Straight dudes do not have rainbow avatars. The only reason you changed avatars is because I gave you shit about it. I bet you even "accidentally" have male gay sites bookmarked in your browser (pronounced by you as "bwowser").

Come on, dude. You are clearly a craven homo. Straight dudes do not have rainbow avatars. The only reason you changed avatars is because I gave you shit about it. I bet you even "accidentally" have male gay sites bookmarked in your browser (pronounced by you as "bwowser").
What's clear are the vivid fantasies of me you continue to share with us. Try to be less thirsty. 😄

Nope. They are your literal fantasies you fail white. You're too stupid to realize it. 😄
No, those are YOUR fantasies. Clearly, you are in denial. You are also clearly attracted to me, as you cannot let a single opportunity to talk to me pass. Sure, you purport to hurl insults at me. But I understand it for what it is. You are really lashing out at yourself for being gay.

It's ok, dude. So you are gay. What's the big fucking deal? I thought you minorities are supposed to be all accepting and shit.

No, those are YOUR fantasies. Clearly, you are in denial. You are also clearly attracted to me, as you cannot let a single opportunity to talk to me pass. Sure, you purport to hurl insults at me. But I understand it for what it is. You are really lashing out at yourself for being gay.
Pretending now won't change it. You can't produce any quotes that support your claim. From now until the end of time I can quote you imagining my mastutbation schedule. 😄
It's ok, dude. So you are gay. What's the big fucking deal? I thought you minorities are supposed to be all accepting and shit.
It is OK. One wonders why you continue to deny the obvious implications of your own homo-erotic fantasies. 😄

Pretending now won't change it. You can't produce any quotes that support your claim. From now until the end of time I can quote you imagining my mastutbation schedule. 😄

It is OK. One wonders why you continue to deny the obvious implications of your own homo-erotic fantasies. 😄
I bet you are furiously jacking it with your 2 fingers as you are talking to me.

Because you look the other way regarding Israeli atrocities and all you talk about is Hamas crimes.

Plus, you are doing everything in your power to get people to hate Jews.
I am willing to LOOK----I always LOOK ---I have never fainted during
surgeries or autopsies or deaths---I ALWAYS LOOKED----at what Israeli
atrocity are we supposed to LOOK?
That's my grandson and that facety pickney just pushed me and told mi fi gweh! so can come tek him if yuh want him. 😄
good of you to put a nice face up -----

That's my grandson and that facety pickney just pushed me and told mi fi gweh! so can come tek him if yuh want him. 😄
Really? Cute kid. Though it is kind of creepy that you are a grandfather and still talk like a bitch. But George Fentanyl Floyd was a granddaddy too, right?

Really? Cute kid. Though it is kind of creepy that you are a grandfather and still talk like a bitch. But George Fentanyl Floyd was a granddaddy too, right?
How are grandfather's supposed to talk? I don't have any respect for you you thirsty bitch. I respond to you with that in mind. 😄

Forum List

Back