Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

Like 15,000 Palestinians , mostly women and children, civilian casualties

So a balanced response for Oct 7th. from the IDF would have been to invade part of Gaza, targeting, killing, raping, torturing and capturing innocent civilians, including women, children and infants. Somehow I don't think that would have gone over well.

So a balanced response for Oct 7th. from the IDF would have been to invade part of Gaza, targeting, killing, raping, torturing and capturing innocent civilians, including women, children and infants. Somehow I don't think that would have gone over well.
"Proportionality"

It is not fantasy, my fine funky friend. It be what yo tells us everday!

Quote it. Either you're an illiterate fucktard or it's fantasy because every day I come here to point and laugh and call you bingos, cucks and fail whites. Do you imagine those descriptions imply superiority? 😄

Quote it. Either you're an illiterate fucktard or it's fantasy because every day I come here to point and laugh and call you bingos, cucks and fail whites. Do you imagine those descriptions imply superiority? 😄
Bro, you must be trippin' cuz callin da whitey a "wite supremacyist" be all on da tv! Sheeyit!! :afro:

Bro, you must be trippin' cuz callin da whitey a "wite supremacyist" be all on da tv! Sheeyit!! :afro:
A white supremacist is a Bingo that thinks their body producing less melanin makes them superior, they aren't actually superior, dipshit. How fucking stupid are you? 😄

A white supremacist is a Bingo that thinks their body producing less melanin makes them superior, they aren't actually superior, dipshit. How fucking stupid are you? 😄
Sheeyit, bro, I is told ever day I is SUPREME! Ya'll meAn ta telLs me dat ain't so? Wat you talkin bot, Fisty?!?

Sheeyit, bro, I is told ever day I is SUPREME! Ya'll meAn ta telLs me dat ain't so? Wat you talkin bot, Fisty?!?

A wey yuh a talk bout ya shtupid yankee bitch? 😄 Lemme guess a wa gwan. One blasted fucking hidiot like yuh self tink sey fi yuh speech is less made up and a more legitimate den a henyone else. Hush yuh likkle simple fool. :itsok:

A wey yuh a talk bout ya shtupid yankee bitch? 😄 Lemme guess a wa gwan. One blasted fucking hidiot like yuh self tink sey fi yuh speech is less made up and a more legitimate den a henyone else. Hush yuh likkle simple fool. :itsok:
Idon't Beleeve ya, HommiE. I think I is SUPREME!!! I is WHITE SUPREMACY!!

Idon't Beleeve ya, HommiE. I think I is SUPREME!!! I is WHITE SUPREMACY!!
No. You're both an idiot and a little bitch. Too pussy to admit you're making fun of other cultures speech and too stupid to explain why you have any standing to. 😄You're a two time loser.

Actually make that a three time loser because apparently you think patterns of speech are tied to skin color rather than geography and culture. Jamaicans don't talk like Black Americans. Black Americans from California don't talk like Black Americans from Miami. You're a coward, an idiot and a racist. 😄

No. You're both an idiot and a little bitch. Too pussy to admit you're making fun of other cultures speech and too stupid to explain why you have any standing to. 😄 You're a two time loser.
Admit to whom? You would have to be a lobotomized retard to not get what I am doing. Thus, your "pussy" allegation is just stupid. Explain why I have "standing" to? Well, I have certain free speech rights, just like you. In fact, it is the same free speech that allows you to spout racist nonsense. Plus, I am smarter and wittier than you are.

Honestly, I think that you are doing more harm to minorities simply being yourself.

Admit to whom? You would have to be a lobotomized retard to not get what I am doing. Thus, your "pussy" allegation is just stupid. Explain why I have "standing" to? Well, I have certain free speech rights, just like you. In fact, it is the same free speech that allows you to spout racist nonsense. Plus, I am smarter and wittier than you are.
Not legal standing you fucking moron... 😄 intellectual standing. Man, you're one dumb Bingo.
Honestly, I think that you are doing more harm to minorities simply being yourself.
Who gives a shit what you think? You demonstrate frequently that you no think to good. :itsok:

Not legal standing you fucking moron... 😄 intellectual standing. Man, you're one dumb Bingo.

Who gives a shit what you think? You demonstrate frequently that you no think to good. :itsok:
Sheeyit!! Now you is sayin dat I thinK no gUd? Man, you id one cold pLaya hayta!

And you're one real dumb pussy. 😄 Let me know when you find yourself capable of explaining how your vocabulary is objectively better than anyone else's. :itsok:
I haint ta telL ya, homeboi, buts ya seams tobe repeatin yoself. Iz ya'll high??

Forum List

Back