Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

How about you stop crying like a bitch that your political opponents have out maneuvered you. :itsok:
This is not about political opponents. It's about ideology using the word "Democracy" as a way to achieve it. You are not going to find nirvana with the government they will bring in. No matter how much venom you have towards white people.

This is not about political opponents. It's about ideology using the word "Democracy" as a way to achieve it. You are not going to find nirvana with the government they will bring in. No matter how much venom you have towards white people.
I'm not looking for nirvana through government, merely the subjugation of you and your mutant culture.

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.
She's deflecting.

I wonder how Jayapal feels about cutting the heads off live Jewish babies. I guess she must be ok with a little bit of that too.

She supports abortion, which proves that she doesn't give a shit about the lives of children. No reason at all to assume that she'd have a problem specifically with Jewish babies being beheaded by Nazi-wannabes.

She even admits, on her official Congress web site, to having murdered at least one of her own children in cold blood. This is an evil, soulless, subhuman monster, not any kind of human being.

“One in four women have had an abortion. As one of them, I uniquely understand that having an abortion is a deeply personal choice…”

Nope. No evidence whatsoever of fraud on a massive scale.

FB_IMG_1609972714717.jpg

“Now we’uns gots ta keep ‘bortion legal so we don’t have too many of them thar black babies runnin’ around.” - Ralph Northam

Planned Parenthood is half of the DemoKKKrats' black genocide program. The other half is the black slaughterhouses their shithole cities have become.

Amazing. The left is openly courting the devil without fear or shame.
I read a Yahoo News story recently about a brewhaha over some trying to tell the squad and others that it was ridiculous for organizations such as Queers for Palestinians and Gays for Palestinians to support Hamas when Hamas would execute these people on sight due to their beliefs. The writer of the article declared that that was a lie and claimed that Hamas would not do such a thing to those who supported them. Yahoo has a comment section and I tried making a comment that the author was clearly mistaken in that belief but my comment was rejected by moderators. My comment did not contain any foul language, just the truth. I guess they sided with the story author and the squad that those lovable Hamas terrorists would never kill those identifying as queer or gay.

I read a Yahoo News story recently about a brewhaha over some trying to tell the squad and others that it was ridiculous for organizations such as Queers for Palestinians and Gays for Palestinians to support Hamas when Hamas would execute these people on sight due to their beliefs. The writer of the article declared that that was a lie and claimed that Hamas would not do such a thing to those who supported them. Yahoo has a comment section and I tried making a comment that the author was clearly mistaken in that belief but my comment was rejected by moderators. My comment did not contain any foul language, just the truth. I guess they sided with the story author and the squad that those lovable Hamas terrorists would never kill those identifying as queer or gay.
Got to stay consistent with the narrative!

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.

Did you notice she offered no proof of these “outrages”.

Forum List

Back