Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

Haley or DeSantis .. if that happens the shrill, insane, gender confused , marxist, antisemtic left will forget about Trump and go after them with just as much or even more hysteria than theyve shown with Trump ..
Trump ain't getting out of the way for the Meatball or Haley. He run independent first. Winning the presidency is the only way for him to stay out of jail.

Trump ain't getting out of the way for the Meatball or Haley. He run independent first. Winning the presidency is the only way for him to stay out of jail.
do you mean the only way for the American voters to not get what they vote for is for the left to put him in jail .. your party is despicable .

IMG-20231204-WA0000.jpg

a jury of biased voters in a 90% dem stronghold ... but remember it only takes one to not convict .
I know. Our system has so many safeguards baked in for the defendant and that's not good enough for Trump.
Anyhow, he may skate by on some, but not on 91 counts

I know. Our system has so many safeguards baked in for the defendant and that's not good enough for Trump.
Anyhow, he may skate by on some, but not on 91 counts
thats why the left threw so many globs of crap ... hoping something will stick .. the left and their stupid voters are destroying America !

thats why the left threw so many globs of crap ... hoping something will stick .. the left and their stupid voters are destroying America !
After he got tossed out by the American people he went on a crime spree. Trump has issues.

“I said it’s horrific, and I think that rape is horrific. Sexual assault is horrific. I think that it happens in war situations. Terrorist organizations like Hamas obviously are using these as tools, however I think we have to be balanced about bringing in the outrages against Palestinians,” she said.
It should also be noted that the Palestinian people continue to let Hamas govern them.

It should also be noted that the Palestinian people continue to let Hamas govern them.
so true-----and as Israel searches for her lost children bombing their way thru terrorist tunnels--the "PALESTINIANS" refuse to give up the innocents they KIDNAPPED (for the glory of allah) and the PALESTINIAN people BOMB innocent Israelis in their villages both NORTH
AND SOUTH in Israel---EVERY DAY

How about you stop crying like a bitch that your political opponents have out maneuvered you. :itsok:

Forum List

Back