Leftist Rep. Jayapal is Ok With a Little Bit of Rape Action by Hamas

I wonder how Jayapal feels about cutting the heads off live Jewish babies. I guess she must be ok with a little bit of that too.

.. showing mounting evidence that rape occurred during the attacks on Oct. 7, including graphic video footage of bodies, videos of Hamas fighters admitting under interrogation that rape occurred and testimony from Israeli police officers and witnesses to the attack and its aftermath. Speakers who prepared bodies for burial described evidence that militants gang raped some victims, purposely shot or mutilated victims in genital regions and murdered victims with cruelty such as multiple gunshots wounds.

“A survivor from the Nova rave party testified, ‘Everything was an apocalypse of corpses, girls without any clothes on, without tops, without underwear, people cut in half, butchered, some where beheaded,” said Yael Reichert, a chief superintendent with the Israeli national police who is helping lead the investigation into sexual offenses committed on Oct. 7.

Moreover, there seemed to be “a systematic genital mutilation of a group of victims,” said Shari G. Mendes, who worked in an Israeli military reserve unit to prepare deceased female soldiers for burial after the attacks. She said she witnessed the body of one young woman arrived “with no legs, they had been cut off.”

Mendes said she “saw several severed heads. One with a large kitchen knife still embedded in the neck.”

Simchat Greyman, a volunteer for ZAKA Search and Rescue, which recovered bodies from Southern Israel near Gaza after October 7th, testified to seeing a murdered woman with “nails and different objects in her female organs.” He also recalled a body they found that was so brutalized they “couldn’t even identify if it was a man or women.”

IMG-20231204-WA0002.jpg

__

Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

'Just as Cruel as the Terrorists': Many Ordinary Palestinians Joined in Hamas's Atrocities Against Israel

___

"Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children."

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians.

Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children.

__
600px-IMG-20231203-WA0007.jpg

'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..." '

chrome_screenshot_1701723955288.png

Silly hamas "denial" dismissed on front of evidence:
chrome_screenshot_1701732058987.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732103511.png

chrome_screenshot_1701732143700.png

Last edited:
Witness: "While they were raping and killing, they always laughed. I can't forget how they laughed."

'Just as Cruel as the Terrorists': Many Ordinary Palestinians Joined in Hamas's Atrocities Against Israel

___

"Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children."

Kill, behead, rape: Interrogated Hamas members detail atrocities against civilians.

Clips released by Israeli security bodies show terrorists who took part in October 7 onslaught describing orders to dismember victims, murder women and children.

__
View attachment 868056
'First Hamas fighters raped her. Then they shot her. The terrorists were ‘on a mission’ to carry out sexual attacks on October 7. Campaigners have asked why the UN stayed silent. “I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or ten of the fighters beating and raping her. She was screaming, 'Stop it — already I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' When they finished they were laughing and the last one shot her in the head..." '

The vast majority of DemoKKKrats support this.

I support the people of Palestine. Unapologetically
Your party is fractured on middle east issues. This is huge. Not minor. Decades ago, our politics was infected. Our education system the same. TV and feature films gradually changed from looking at heroes and role models to mocking them until we ended up what we now call woke. Through all of this we added commitments to other nations and even more influence from outside people. Thus, the Founding Fathers warning of not getting into foreign entanglements has gone unheeded. Anyway, Progs have change immigration with it and we are on a course of potential violence. And that seems to be Prog versus Prog right now.

Your party is fractured on middle east issues. This is huge. Not minor. Decades ago, our politics was infected. Our education system the same. TV and feature films gradually changed from looking at heroes and role models to mocking them until we ended up what we now call woke. Through all of this we added commitments to other nations and even more influence from outside people. Thus, the Founding Fathers warning of not getting into foreign entanglements has gone unheeded. Anyway, Progs have change immigration with it and we are on a course of potential violence. And that seems to be Prog versus Prog right now.
No need for you to get moist. We hold our nose on election day and vote Biden.

Trump saying go peacefully and patriotically instigated what? You do realize,e that narrative doesn't work with the release of all the videos.
Him uttering a single phrase is no more a get out of jail card as his disclaimers on his financial statements

Forum List

Back