Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Donning a hood in public "For Satire" ought to win you a nomination for the yearly Darwin Award.. It shows that these Leftists can not judge the impacts of their actions. Lucky their not in hospital..

So this is a 'yes' --- you actually are saying that inability to comprehend satire is a blank check for assault.
Thanks for confirmation. Incredibobble.

And the inconvenient elephant-in-the-room fact is that --- he's not wearing a hood anyway.

And YES they WERE together BEFORE the incident and DURING the incident. You will find MULTIPLE hoods on the floor of that venue....

I never knew you could create a link by simply saying "yes there were". I've been wasting time on links that start with "http". Silly me.

"Multiple hoods" eh? Could it be that ..... several people understand what satire is?

Hell, this very message board has a whole forum for the idiom.
funny how to a lib it's satire anyone else is racist. hahahhaahhahaahahhahaha what a fkn punk you are. You racist fk, it's really all you are. And thanks for telling everyone in here you are. We knew it all along.

Anyone else see what I see Hillary once having in her own office?

HillaryCBF_zpsndzuqu2f.jpg

WAY old photoshop. Done a Loooooooong time ago.

Original photo:

hillary-clinton-young.jpg

What's it like to just dispense with historical facts and run on lies, photoshops and mythology?
How does that even work?

But thanks for bringing up this moldy oldie. I notice something I never really saw before --- she has very long fingers.

No, methinks yours is photo shopped.

What is well known is that Hillary and Bill once embraced the Confederate Flag back when they were lying to white Southerners about being one of them.

ClintonGoreRebelFlagPin_zpsa8zybhpv.jpg

Guess you think that that was photo shopped too?

roflmao

Sure is. And we've shot this down before too.

>> It's important to note that there is no indicator that these buttons were actually made and distributed by the actual Clinton-Gore campaign.

One indicator that it isn't official is that it lacks a union "bug," the little marker showing that a piece of campaign material was printed in a union shop. If you look at other Clinton-Gore buttons, nearly all — but not all — have a bug somewhere.

Buttons.png

In the 1980s and 1990s, buttons played part of the role that Etsy, Zazzle and Cafepress play now. Buttonmakers were never hard to come by, and anyone who wanted to could make his or her own, offering whatever sentiment they wanted to. So just because these buttons exist doesn't mean they were sanctioned or approved by the campaign.

According to a longtime aide to former President Bill Clinton, the button was not an official campaign item.

"I've never seen these buttons," Craig Smith [said]. "Don't have them, haven't seen them."

Smith oversaw state operations for Mr. Clinton's campaign in 1992, before moving on to work in the Clinton White House. Among his responsibilities on the trail was allocating staff to states and sending out campaign materials, like house party kits, t-shirts, yard signs and buttons, nationwide. Every item, he said, had to be made in the United States by union workers.

"If it didn't have a union bug, we weren't making them," he said, "and we definitely weren't handing them out."

The button in question, and others featuring similar designs for sale or sold on eBay, does not show any indication of being union-made.

Smith said he thought the buttons were likely made by someone unaffiliated with the campaign looking to make a buck. He said if it had been pitched to him, it wouldn't have gotten past his desk. <<
Are you just incapable of looking things up?
Did you get that bargain-basement computer deal where it doesn't have The Googles?

Donning a hood in public "For Satire" ought to win you a nomination for the yearly Darwin Award.. It shows that these Leftists can not judge the impacts of their actions. Lucky their not in hospital..

So this is a 'yes' --- you actually are saying that inability to comprehend satire is a blank check for assault.

And the inconvenient elephant-in-the-room fact is that --- he's not wearing a hood anyway.

And YES they WERE together BEFORE the incident and DURING the incident. You will find MULTIPLE hoods on the floor of that venue....

I never knew you could create a link by simply saying "yes there were". I've been wasting time on links that start with "http". Silly me.

"Multiple hoods" eh? Could it be that ..... several people understand what satire is?

well we could use your stupid logic and ask for evidence he wasn't wearing a hood. What say you bubba stupid?

Original photo:

What's it like to just dispense with historical facts and run on lies, photoshops and mythology?
How does that even work?

But thanks for bringing up this moldy oldie. I notice something I never really saw before --- she has very long fingers.

What is well known is that Hillary and Bill once embraced the Confederate Flag back when they were lying to white Southerners about being one of them.

roflmao

>> It's important to note that there is no indicator that these buttons were actually made and distributed by the actual Clinton-Gore campaign.

One indicator that it isn't official is that it lacks a union "bug," the little marker showing that a piece of campaign material was printed in a union shop. If you look at other Clinton-Gore buttons, nearly all — but not all — have a bug somewhere.

Buttons.png

In the 1980s and 1990s, buttons played part of the role that Etsy, Zazzle and Cafepress play now. Buttonmakers were never hard to come by, and anyone who wanted to could make his or her own, offering whatever sentiment they wanted to. So just because these buttons exist doesn't mean they were sanctioned or approved by the campaign.

According to a longtime aide to former President Bill Clinton, the button was not an official campaign item.

"I've never seen these buttons," Craig Smith [said]. "Don't have them, haven't seen them."

Smith oversaw state operations for Mr. Clinton's campaign in 1992, before moving on to work in the Clinton White House. Among his responsibilities on the trail was allocating staff to states and sending out campaign materials, like house party kits, t-shirts, yard signs and buttons, nationwide. Every item, he said, had to be made in the United States by union workers.

"If it didn't have a union bug, we weren't making them," he said, "and we definitely weren't handing them out."

The button in question, and others featuring similar designs for sale or sold on eBay, does not show any indication of being union-made.

Smith said he thought the buttons were likely made by someone unaffiliated with the campaign looking to make a buck. He said if it had been pitched to him, it wouldn't have gotten past his desk. <<
Did you get that bargain-basement computer deal where it doesn't have The Googles?

Lol, you libtards are such fools. Do you think these lies will cover up historical FACT? The Clinton-Gore camp gave em out in the Southern primaries.

roflmao

And I still dont see where Hillary denounced the KKK endorsement of her, so I guss that means she must be KKK, just like you fagots were saying about Trump, right?

I would say that after this past weekend the leftists again show us their affiliation with the kln and the Trump supporters showing their dislike for that group. We now have evidence to accurately state that hate indeed is the lefturds.

Cool, now beating someone up is covered under the first amendment.

Just from watching the video there is no way to tell if the idiot in the flag shirt started it or not
For all we know the protester provoked the other guy
Probably called him a racist slur for being at a Trump rally. And Dems call Trump's realism, racism.

Didn't appear that way at all.

True fact. He wasn't even looking at the assaulter. It was a suckerpunch, just like Quick Draw.

Original photo:

How does that even work?

roflmao

Buttons.png

Lol, you libtards are such fools. Do you think these lies will cover up historical FACT? The Clinton-Gore camp gave em out in the Southern primaries.

roflmao

I trust Pogo's posting more than yours, because he at least provides links and articles to back him up.

All you have is your photoshop and opinion.

Original photo:

How does that even work?

roflmao

Buttons.png

roflmao

I trust Pogo's posting more than yours, because he at least provides links and articles to back him up.

and pogo admits he would use photoshop to any conflict. hahahahhahahhhahaha yeah go with that.

And I still dont see where Hillary denounced the KKK endorsement of her, so I guss that means she must be KKK, just like you fagots were saying about Trump, right?

Got a link to back up your assertion of Clinton being endorsed by the KKK?

Original photo:

How does that even work?

roflmao

Buttons.png

roflmao

and pogo admits he would use photoshop to any conflict. hahahahhahahhhahaha yeah go with that.

Only in this case he didn't. He provided a link and an article to back up his claims.

well we could use your stupid logic and ask for evidence he wasn't wearing a hood. What say you bubba stupid?

So----- you're blind TOO?

Original photo:

How does that even work?

roflmao

Buttons.png

roflmao

Did they.

Link?

Didn't think so.

Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

trump-supporter-beat-down.jpg

Video: Frank Thorp V on Twitter

And yet, the leftist media which has become a propaganda arm of the democrat party, refuses to say that a black Trump supporter beat the shit out of a leftist KKK protester.

You mean -- they had a chance to race-bait, and missed it?

I'll get Bo Belinsky on the horn right away. Thanks for the tip. :thup:

I mean, the narrative from the leftist media mafia has been "violence at Trump rallies", and not the fact that a leftist KKK asshole tried to disrupt Trump's rally and got his ass kicked by a black man. I hope you won't object to Trump paying for the black man's legal fees.

So----- you're blind TOO?
so you have evidence of the dude earlier that can prove he wasn't wearing a hood while on the floor? Post it bubba.

True fact. He wasn't even looking at the assaulter. It was a suckerpunch, just like Quick Draw.

Thats why they call it a 'sucker punch', moron.

This is why the point was made ------- the posts you edited out, dishonest hack:

Just from watching the video there is no way to tell if the idiot in the flag shirt started it or not
For all we know the protester provoked the other guy
Probably called him a racist slur for being at a Trump rally. And Dems call Trump's realism, racism.

Didn't appear that way at all.

Fucking LIAR.

Forum List

Back