Leftists Comment on the 50th Anniversary of the Moon-Landing.

I at least hope that you didn't pay for it.
Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.
List them, you lying scum POS.

I don't have to list them. The film has no sources of any kind, it's not even pretending to be an accurate portrayal.

These were most likely the only African American women voting in the entire facility - perhaps due to a diversity quota. They were positioned to the most useless jobs as human calculators - some of women possibly did not even work on the moon landing. Hollywood decided to make heroes out of them, because they are black women, and because they like you are a bunch of lying racists.

1. "Diversity quotas" didn't exist in the 1960's.
2. Human calculators were far from the most useless jobs. Any mistake in the math and the astronaut doesn't come back.
3. The movie wasn't about the moon landing.

Got anything else?

"The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to "hire without regard to race, religion and national origin". This prevented employers from discriminating against members of disadvantaged groups. In 1967, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.[11]"

Affirmative action nonsense was starting right then and there.

No one said the jobs were most useless. But the claim that these women were irreplaceable in putting men to the moon. That is legit insanity.

I don't care how much you pretend this has nothing to do with moon-landing. Unfortunately, I have a too high IQ to fall for that one. These "hidden figures" are credited to be responsible for the moon-landings by the crazy left.

Obviously, OBVIOUSLY, men are just much much worse at math than women, and black women in particular are the true math geniuses. No one has realized this, because we are too damn racist and keep them down. Africa is the real source of math genius.

Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

It's that about the size of it?

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.

Now I know you aren't paying attention, because the movie doesn't even talk about the moon landing. No wonder you think it's propaganda, you don't know anything about it. These were three real people who did real work for NASA in the early days of the space program. They faced real racism and bigotry.

Here's another tip to avoid looking like an idiot on the internet. Do a little research to make sure you know what you're talking about.

Give up, Norman is a natural born idiot.

No, I think he works at it.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.

Now I know you aren't paying attention, because the movie doesn't even talk about the moon landing. No wonder you think it's propaganda, you don't know anything about it. These were three real people who did real work for NASA in the early days of the space program. They faced real racism and bigotry.

Here's another tip to avoid looking like an idiot on the internet. Do a little research to make sure you know what you're talking about.

I will take an IQ test against you any day. I must warn you though, I actually have an advanced degree in mathematics, can you point out where these genius teams of black women are to be found by the way?

If you believe that black women are the unrecognized genius who are not allowed to realize their genius because they are kept down... I have some bad news for you. It's generally not known to be possible to fail an IQ test, but you will manage.

Last edited:
Why? Have you seen it?

I don't have to list them. The film has no sources of any kind, it's not even pretending to be an accurate portrayal.

These were most likely the only African American women voting in the entire facility - perhaps due to a diversity quota. They were positioned to the most useless jobs as human calculators - some of women possibly did not even work on the moon landing. Hollywood decided to make heroes out of them, because they are black women, and because they like you are a bunch of lying racists.

2. Human calculators were far from the most useless jobs. Any mistake in the math and the astronaut doesn't come back.

Got anything else?

"The term "affirmative action" was first used in the United States in "Executive Order No. 10925",[9] signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961, which included a provision that government contractors "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".[10] It was used to promote actions that achieve non-discrimination. In 1965, President Lyndon B. Johnson issued Executive Order 11246 which required government employers to take "affirmative action" to "hire without regard to race, religion and national origin". This prevented employers from discriminating against members of disadvantaged groups. In 1967, gender was added to the anti-discrimination list.[11]"

No one said the jobs were most useless. But the claim that these women were irreplaceable in putting men to the moon. That is legit insanity.

I don't care how much you pretend this has nothing to do with moon-landing. Unfortunately, I have a too high IQ to fall for that one. These "hidden figures" are credited to be responsible for the moon-landings by the crazy left.

Obviously, OBVIOUSLY, men are just much much worse at math than women, and black women in particular are the true math geniuses. No one has realized this, because we are too damn racist and keep them down. Africa is the real source of math genius.

You have a massive chip on your shoulder that prevents you from seeing reality. If a movie stops after we put a man into orbit and brought him back home, it's not about the moon landing.

I'd like to see your evidence that racial quotas were actually in effect at NASA in 1962. Oh, and go back and read what you wrote about calculators being the most useless jobs.

I don't care if white males were the most highly educated group in the US at the time. That just makes the achievements of these women that much more remarkable. Genius doesn't honor skin color. I thought you knew that.

The left is often guilty of rewriting history to suit their narrative, but that does not give you license to denigrate true accomplishment.

Got anything else?

You have a massive chip on your shoulder that prevents you from seeing reality. If a movie stops after we put a man into orbit and brought him back home, it's not about the moon landing.

I'd like to see your evidence that racial quotas were actually in effect at NASA in 1962. Oh, and go back and read what you wrote about calculators being the most useless jobs.

I don't care if white males were the most highly educated group in the US at the time. That just makes the achievements of these women that much more remarkable. Genius doesn't honor skin color. I thought you knew that.

The left is often guilty of rewriting history to suit their narrative, but that does not give you license to denigrate true accomplishment.

Dude, I have no problem honoring accomplishments. That seems to be the specialty of NYT, which is why the thread was posted.

These people are rewriting history. That's what I have a problem with. As well as their distortion of reality.

Are you fucking serious?

I will take an IQ test against you any day. I must warn you though, I actually have an advanced degree in mathematics, can you point out where these genius teams of black women are to be found by the way?

If you believe that black women are the unrecognized genius who are not allowed to realize their genius because they are kept down... I have some bad news for you. It's generally not known to be possible to fail an IQ test, but you will manage.

Enjoy your IQ and math degree, I'm sure they're very nice (here's another hint, many internet keyboard jockeys claim to have advanced degrees or millions of dollars in the bank, or be dating supermodels or any of a long list of grandiose things). That claim, however, doesn't excuse you from being a racist bigot. What is so difficult about acknowledging real accomplishments? Is it really that you are so insecure in your own narrative?

Are you fucking serious?

Enjoy your IQ and math degree, I'm sure they're very nice (here's another hint, many internet keyboard jockeys claim to have advanced degrees or millions of dollars in the bank, or be dating supermodels or any of a long list of grandiose things). That claim, however, doesn't excuse you from being a racist bigot. What is so difficult about acknowledging real accomplishments? Is it really that you are so insecure in your own narrative?

Seems like you didn't hear. To those black women mathematicians who worked at NASA, good for them. They are not the majority, and certainly not the driver of the accomplishments of NASA. In general, black women can't math, I am sorry, but that's a fact you won't find in Hollywood movies.

Now that NASA has become about diversity and not space exploration, they can't even get back to the moon 50 years later. Forced diversity for good feels is total bullshit.

Got anything else?

Dude, I have no problem honoring accomplishments. That seems to be the specialty of NYT, which is why the thread was posted.

These people are rewriting history. That's what I have a problem with. As well as their distortion of reality.

What is your source that those women either did not work at NASA or that they had no impact on the space program? In fact, the movie made it very clear that NASA was overwhelmingly white and male at the time. Isn't that the reality you want championed?

Anyone seen the movie Hidden Figures, the story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program. Jesus Christ the NY Times is a lying dishonest rag.

Good movie, but fiction.

There was ONE genius involved in real life.

Kathrine Johnson was truly extraordinary. Other portrayals were pure fiction.

Seems like you didn't hear. To those black women mathematicians who worked at NASA, good for them. They are not the majority, and certainly not the driver of the accomplishments of NASA. In general, black women can't math, I am sorry, but that's a fact you won't find in Hollywood movies.

Now that NASA has become about diversity and not space exploration, they can't even get back to the moon 50 years later. Forced diversity for good feels is total bullshit.

Forced diversity doesn't enhance productivity, no argument. Claiming that black women in general can't math, big argument, because this:

In general, white males can't math. In general, no one can math, at least at that level. Individuals, however, can.

Forced diversity doesn't enhance productivity, no argument. Claiming that black women in general can't math, big argument, because this:

In general, white males can't math. In general, no one can math, at least at that level. Individuals, however, can.

I don't think you get what I am saying. Teams of black female mathematicians... that's actually not a thing. We are talking about some serious unicorns, that shit gold as well here.

High levels of math..require a special mind...race or culture..or sex..have nothing to do with it...I've been privileged to know some of the greatest minds of our generation...in math and physics...they live and think on a whole different level. BTW..I've known both black men and women mathematicians and physicists--some Americans..some not....I've know Indians..from India, silly--who are black as midnight..and at the very top of the field. I've been to Nairobi and watched in awe as a 17 year old black girl expounded on quantum Mechanics..not that I understood a damn thing..she lost me at effect preceding cause and quantum entanglement.

Norman is a fool whose world view will not permit him to admit that at the very top of the Math world..gender and race are irrelevant.

I don't think you get what I am saying. Teams of black female mathematicians... that's actually not a thing. We are talking about some serious unicorns, that shit gold as well here.

In the movie, the three women didn't work together on the same team or do the same functions. One was a calculator, one was a supervisor and mathematician, and one was an engineer. I think you are blowing things way out of proportion.

High levels of math..require a special mind...race or culture..or sex..have nothing to do with it...I've been privileged to know some of the greatest minds of our generation...in math and physics...they live and think on a whole different level. BTW..I've known both black men and women mathematicians and physicists--some Americans..some not....I've know Indians..from India, silly--who are black as midnight..and at the very top of the field. I've been to Nairobi and watched in awe as a 17 year old black girl expounded on quantum Mechanics..not that I understood a damn thing..she lost me at effect preceding cause and quantum entanglement.

Norman is a fool whose world view will not permit him to admit that at the very top of the Math world..gender and race are irrelevant.

There you are just plain wrong. I don't care if you have seen a great Indian mathematician, sure out of a country of over a billion you can find great anything. Most people are still wiping their butts with their hands, and authoring their 419 scams.

At the very top of the math field it's a white/Asian sausage fest, I am sorry. We aren't going to have a black woman Terrace Tao. And this claim that race is irrelevant is one of the very falsities in the movie that I have a problem with. It's just a plainly observable fact that that's a lie.

Last edited:

There you are just plain wrong. I don't care if you have seen a great Indian mathematician, sure out of a country of over a billion you can find great anything. Most people are still wiping their butts with their hands, and authoring their 419 scams.

At the very top of the math field it's a white/Asian sausage fest, I am sorry. We aren't going to have a black woman Terrace Tao. And this claim that race is irrelevant is one of the very falsities the movie that I have a problem with. It's just a plainly observable fact that that's a lie.
Prof Elaine Chew - School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Maths and Microbes
Prof. Heather Harrington | Mathematical Institute
University of Glasgow - Schools - School of Mathematics & Statistics - Our staff - Dr Tereza Neocleous
Dr Marie-Therese Wolfram
SU Mathematics | African Women in Math
2017 Conference Pictures – Nigerian Women in Mathematics
Suzanne Weekes - Wikipedia

Observable by whom? We live in a very large world..where half of the people are women..and two thirds are not White.

At the very top of the math field it's a white/Asian sausage fest, I am sorry. We aren't going to have a black woman Terrace Tao. And this claim that race is irrelevant is one of the very falsities the movie that I have a problem with. It's just a plainly observable fact that that's a lie.
Prof Elaine Chew - School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
Maths and Microbes
Prof. Heather Harrington | Mathematical Institute
University of Glasgow - Schools - School of Mathematics & Statistics - Our staff - Dr Tereza Neocleous
Dr Marie-Therese Wolfram
SU Mathematics | African Women in Math
2017 Conference Pictures – Nigerian Women in Mathematics
Suzanne Weekes - Wikipedia

Observable by whom? We live in a very large world..where half of the people are women..and two thirds are not White.

Did I say there are NO black women? No I didn't. Fact is 2014 was the first year a woman has recieved a field's medal, so yay one out of 60. That's about the ratio you would expect, so you can throw away your theory that demographics has nothing to do with it.

It's mostly a white and Asian sausage fest. That just how things are. None of the exceptions you can muster can change that fact. Of course, going forward these progressives are going to take over those awards and give them to minorities just for being minorities in order to pretend their narrative is true. I am not fooled.

It happened when the astronauts would not go until she checked and confirmed the correct orbital escape point.

Yeah... and right after you woke up.
Unfortunately you will NEVER wake up.

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.
Dream on, SUCKER!

If I saw a black female mathematician that would probably be a dream. Rarer than unicorn in the non-hollywood, real world.
Sure, and nothing even slightly racist about you CON$ervoFascists.

Anyone seen the movie Hidden Figures, the story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program. Jesus Christ the NY Times is a lying dishonest rag.
Yeah, you should watch the movie and see how badly they were treated until NASA finally figured out that nobody else could do the job!

So basically how all employers treated all employees back then got it. :icon_rolleyes:
No, white employees were not treated the same way, and nobody knows that better than you.

I see, tell me do you ignorantly play the race card whenever you are losing an argument?
Now why would I tell you something that isn't true, I'm not a CON$ervoFascist!

Yeah... and right after you woke up.
Unfortunately you will NEVER wake up.

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.
Dream on, SUCKER!

If I saw a black female mathematician that would probably be a dream. Rarer than unicorn in the non-hollywood, real world.
Sure, and nothing even slightly racist about you CON$ervoFascists.

Are you talking about NYT?

jeongcancelwhitepeople.jpg

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd the longest serving Dem senator in history and personal friend to the Clintons and countless Democrats...was an unapologetic Klan leader. :eusa_hand:

Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png
Yeah so unapologetic you worthless lying scum CON$ervoFascists had to photoshop that picture of him.

Forum List

Back