Leftists Comment on the 50th Anniversary of the Moon-Landing.

How many FEMALE editors and managers did the New York Times and Washington Post have in that era? How many women wanted to be combat pilots and test pilots in the 40's and 50's?

The Washington Post had lots of them. It was owned by Kathleen Graham. Lots of women fought in WWII in the 40's and 50's as well. You've just never heard of them.

They don't call it HIStory for nothing.
***smiles*** while I take your point..I would point out that WWII ended in1945...thus no women were fighting in it in the 50's. Yeah..thousands of women fought in WWII..most of them were Russian..or French resistance. Yeah..Kathleen Graham did own the WaPo...but her hiring practices were in line with the era she lived in....I heard about Katherine Johnson in 1977..while attending the University of Illinois. She was well known in Math circles..and admired.

Anyone seen the movie Hidden Figures, the story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program. Jesus Christ the NY Times is a lying dishonest rag.

Well it must be a story, because I have never heard of a team of female African-American mathematicians existing.

Well a conservative who claims to know it all and has just showed his ass.

Katherine Johnson - Wikipedia

A conservative posted the story in the first place after leftist scum claimed NASA was all white male. I utterly destroyed the left with facts yet again.

Over the course of her three decades at NASA, Katherine Johnson's biography includes an impressive list of accomplishments. She calculated trajectories for Alan Shepard's groundbreaking 1961 spaceflight (America's first human in space), she verified the calculations for John Glenn's first American orbit of Earth, she computed the trajectory of Apollo 11's flight to the moon, and she worked on the plan that saved Apollo 13's crew and brought them safely back to Earth. For her accomplishments, President Barack Obama awarded her the Presidential Medal of Freedom on November 24, 2015

Anyone seen the movie Hidden Figures, the story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program. Jesus Christ the NY Times is a lying dishonest rag.

I saw it. Really good movie.

Totally agree. It always pisses me off to see how blacks were treated back then by Democrats. I love how these black women dug in their heels and fought to overcome the Dem racism.

Tell me, prior to that movie, had ANY of you every heard about these women?

No, I was like 6 years old at the time hello.

Totally agree. It always pisses me off to see how blacks were treated back then by Democrats. I love how these black women dug in their heels and fought to overcome the Dem racism.
It was not Dem racism..it was racism pure and simple..and shared by almost all of America..regardless of party. Add to that the sexism that was also pervasive at the time..and shared by almost all Americans, regardless of party. It amuses me to no end to see you try to pin all of history's wrongs on the Democrats..when it was everyone..and political party was irrelevant to the cultural paradigm of the time.

No one with any intelligence buys into your slant.

It was not Dem racism..it was racism pure and simple..and shared by almost all of America..regardless of party. Add to that the sexism that was also pervasive at the time..and shared by almost all Americans, regardless of party. It amuses me to no end to see you try to pin all of history's wrongs on the Democrats..when it was everyone..and political party was irrelevant to the cultural paradigm of the time.

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd the longest serving Dem senator in history and personal friend to the Clintons and countless Democrats...was an unapologetic Klan leader. :eusa_hand:

Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd the longest serving Dem senator in history and personal friend to the Clintons and countless Democrats...was an unapologetic Klan leader. :eusa_hand:

Robert-Byrd-KKK-Democrat.png
So what? Damn..just because the Southern Dems were racist at the time does not mean that everyone else was not! It does not mean that Dems caused racism...it was the general view of the times..shared by almost everyone regardless of party. Do you think the Republicans of the time were any better/ Do you see Barry Goldwater as a Civil rights activist? Richard Nixon? BTW..the Civil Rights movement was fueled by Northern Democrats..and Western Democrats..and opposed by most Republicans..but let's not let truth get in the way of a good story, right? I'm sure you don't believe that after the Civil Rights Act of 1964..the Dixicrats fled the Democratic party and became Republicans..even though that is exactly what happened. Yes, a few dinosaurs held on..you guys always bring up Byrd and leave out Strom Thurmond--who changed his party to Republican in 1964.

Your position is logically absurd..and your posts are reduced to pitiful attempts at revisionist propaganda.

Last edited:
How many FEMALE editors and managers did the New York Times and Washington Post have in that era? How many women wanted to be combat pilots and test pilots in the 40's and 50's?

The Washington Post had lots of them. It was owned by Kathleen Graham. Lots of women fought in WWII in the 40's and 50's as well. You've just never heard of them.

They don't call it HIStory for nothing.
***smiles*** while I take your point..I would point out that WWII ended in1945...thus no women were fighting in it in the 50's. Yeah..thousands of women fought in WWII..most of them were Russian..or French resistance. Yeah..Kathleen Graham did own the WaPo...but her hiring practices were in line with the era she lived in....I heard about Katherine Johnson in 1977..while attending the University of Illinois. She was well known in Math circles..and admired.

You heard about Katherine Johnson in 1977. Nearly 10 years after the moon landing. Because her peers had the good sense to recognize her. Big whoop. One person on this board had heard of one of these women prior to the movie.

Last edited:

Actually the part about racism was fake, never happened. The person later told that she was treated well in Nasa, and always used the non-segregated toilet. The movie is pure propaganda.

Actually the part about racism was fake, never happened. The person later told that she was treated well in Nasa, and always used the non-segregated toilet. The movie is pure propaganda.

That's doesn't surprise me. Hollywood is NOT about reality, nor truth but making money and spreading the Anti White Male, Far Left message. I do think it is hurting them as more and more people are feeling alienated, and not at all entertained by the portrayal of Men, and too much of a focus on Minorities and LGBT.

That's doesn't surprise me. Hollywood is NOT about reality, nor truth but making money and spreading the Anti White Male, Far Left message. I do think it is hurting them as more and more people are feeling alienated, and not at all entertained by the portrayal of Men, and too much of a focus on Minorities and LGBT.

Yeah, but then what did you expect for a movie that credits three black women for mathematical achievements and the moon-landing, who ultimately defeated the racist white men and put people to moon. The movie firmly lives in the opposite of reality, as does all leftist ideology. That's the only way to convince the people to erase themselves and become drones of the left.

Then you're 180 degrees out of phase. Here's a tip for not looking stupid on the web. Assume nothing.

I at least hope that you didn't pay for it.
Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

It's that about the size of it?

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.

Now I know you aren't paying attention, because the movie doesn't even talk about the moon landing. No wonder you think it's propaganda, you don't know anything about it. These were three real people who did real work for NASA in the early days of the space program. They faced real racism and bigotry.

Here's another tip to avoid looking like an idiot on the internet. Do a little research to make sure you know what you're talking about.

Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.

Now I know you aren't paying attention, because the movie doesn't even talk about the moon landing. No wonder you think it's propaganda, you don't know anything about it. These were three real people who did real work for NASA in the early days of the space program. They faced real racism and bigotry.

Here's another tip to avoid looking like an idiot on the internet. Do a little research to make sure you know what you're talking about.

Hidden figures: How black women did the math that put white men to the moon.

You are correct that that never happened, but the rest is total bullshit.

Why? Have you seen it?

Are you fucking serious?

Give up, Norman is a natural born idiot.

Why? Have you seen it?

Are you fucking serious?

Give up, Norman is a natural born idiot.

Keep telling yourself that...

Without these women, man would not have walked on the moon

Your low IQ prevents you from even seeing what's right in front of you.

It puts the left at a difficult position though. Was it the black women who put men to the moon, or the white supremacist Nasa...

Well, I hate to spoil the fun, but I can answer. Irreplaceable black female mathematician is not a thing, and a black female mathematician is rarer than unicorn.

Then you're 180 degrees out of phase. Here's a tip for not looking stupid on the web. Assume nothing.

Why? Have you seen it?

List them, you lying scum POS.

I don't have to list them. The film has no sources of any kind, it's not even pretending to be an accurate portrayal.

These were most likely the only African American women voting in the entire facility - perhaps due to a diversity quota. They were positioned to the most useless jobs as human calculators - some of women possibly did not even work on the moon landing. Hollywood decided to make heroes out of them, because they are black women, and because they like you are a bunch of lying racists.

1. "Diversity quotas" didn't exist in the 1960's.
2. Human calculators were far from the most useless jobs. Any mistake in the math and the astronaut doesn't come back.
3. The movie wasn't about the moon landing.

Got anything else?

Yeah, but then what did you expect for a movie that credits three black women for mathematical achievements and the moon-landing, who ultimately defeated the racist white men and put people to moon. The movie firmly lives in the opposite of reality, as does all leftist ideology. That's the only way to convince the people to erase themselves and become drones of the left.

The movie is not about the moon landing.

Last edited:
Why? Have you seen it?

Are you fucking serious?

Hidden figures: How black women did the math that put white men to the moon.

You are correct that that never happened, but the rest is total bullshit.

I saw the movie. It wasn't about the moon landing.

Forum List

Back