Leftists Comment on the 50th Anniversary of the Moon-Landing.

How many FEMALE editors and managers did the New York Times and Washington Post have in that era? How many women wanted to be combat pilots and test pilots in the 40's and 50's?

The Washington Post had lots of them. It was owned by Kathleen Graham. Lots of women fought in WWII in the 40's and 50's as well. You've just never heard of them.

They don't call it HIStory for nothing.

I saw it. Really good movie.

Some people enjoy propaganda, even willing to pay for it. I take it you are one of those who probably should leave US, and also find the moonlanding sexist and racist.
Then you're 180 degrees out of phase. Here's a tip for not looking stupid on the web. Assume nothing.

I at least hope that you didn't pay for it.
Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

It's that about the size of it?

How many FEMALE editors and managers did the New York Times and Washington Post have in that era? How many women wanted to be combat pilots and test pilots in the 40's and 50's?

The Washington Post had lots of them. It was owned by Kathleen Graham. Lots of women fought in WWII in the 40's and 50's as well. You've just never heard of them.

Lots of women fought in WWII?

Link? And I mean FOUGHT, not doing service stuff.

Now that you have revised the moon-landing - which was basically all white male - are you going to revise WWII as well?

The political correctness has had these idiots so bad that they are completely confused about what is a man and a woman, and what their abilities and strengths are. Just imagine living in this state of falsity and stupidity. I bet this idiot believes women didn't fight because we were just too racist - and not because women can't war.

Last edited:
Some people enjoy propaganda, even willing to pay for it. I take it you are one of those who probably should leave US, and also find the moonlanding sexist and racist.
Then you're 180 degrees out of phase. Here's a tip for not looking stupid on the web. Assume nothing.

Why? Have you seen it?

I have seen the massive falsities the film claims. It's PC propaganda, that much is clear.

So you have no idea if it's a well done movie that tells a compelling story or not. You have no idea if it's close to reality or not. You saw a trailer, made up your mind about it because you think smart black women don't exist, and declare it to be a horrible movie.

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.

Knocking liberals teeth out of their fucking faces ought to be allowed.

Lots of women fought in WWII?

Link? And I mean FOUGHT, not doing service stuff.

Now that you have revised the moon-landing - which was basically all white male - are you going to revise WWII as well?

The political correctness has had these idiots so bad that they are completely confused about what is a man and a woman, and what their abilities and strengths are. Just imagine living in this state of falsity and stupidity. I bet this idiot believes women didn't fight because we were just too racist - and not because women can't war.

Quoted for TRUTH!

I saw it. Really good movie.

Why? Have you seen it?

List them, you lying scum POS.

Why? Have you seen it?

I don't have to list them. The film has no sources of any kind, it's not even pretending to be an accurate portrayal.

These were most likely the only African American women voting in the entire facility - perhaps due to a diversity quota. They were positioned to the most useless jobs as human calculators - some of women possibly did not even work on the moon landing. Hollywood decided to make heroes out of them, because they are black women, and because they like you are a bunch of lying racists.

Why? Have you seen it?

The movie portrays three black women who were human calculators as the heroes of the moon-landing.

Are you fucking serious?

I don't give a shit whether it's a compelling story or any of that, it's propaganda. I would never fund propaganda.
The Astronauts saw them as heroes since it was their calculations that got them to the moon AND BACK! That's good enough for me.

Why? Have you seen it?

I don't have to list them. The film has no sources of any kind, it's not even pretending to be an accurate portrayal.

These were most likely the only African American women voting in the entire facility - perhaps due to a diversity quota. They were positioned to the most useless jobs as human calculators - some of women possibly did not even work on the moon landing. Hollywood decided to make heroes out of them, because they are black women, and because they like you are a bunch of lying racists.
LIAR!

Why? Have you seen it?

Are you fucking serious?

The Astronauts saw them as heroes since it was their calculations that got them to the moon AND BACK! That's good enough for me.

The astronauts saw them as heroes? When did this happen? There is nothing heroic about crunching some numbers. Are you sure that it wasn't the janitors that were responsible for the landing now?

Did the Hollywood production team view their underpaid interns that they pork during the breaks as heroes responsible for their movie?

Today we can't even get to the moon, because Nasa puts diversity ahead of performance. This is what dieversity looks like - complete incapacity.

Why? Have you seen it?

LIAR!

Well, one of them is quoted as being the very first black woman to ever work for Nasa in any relevant position.

Perhaps it's just time for you to admit that white males were pretty much responsible for the entire thing. And the parts of which they weren't could have been easily replaced. Today Nasa can't get a shit done because instead of taking in the most capable, they pick based on skin color and gender. Guess what, women and especially black women SUCK at stem.

Why? Have you seen it?

Are you fucking serious?

The astronauts saw them as heroes? When did this happen? There is nothing heroic about crunching some numbers.
It happened when the astronauts would not go until she checked and confirmed the correct orbital escape point.

Are you fucking serious?

The astronauts saw them as heroes? When did this happen? There is nothing heroic about crunching some numbers.
It happened when the astronauts would not go until she checked and confirmed the correct orbital escape point.

Yeah... and right after you woke up.

Are you fucking serious?

Unfortunately you will NEVER wake up.

Are you fucking serious?

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.

I never dream, I live in the actual reality. Too bad it's not the reality you wanted to be real, the one where white people are at the same time omnipotent capable of oppressing anyone - and total losers at the same time.
Dream on, SUCKER!

Dream on, SUCKER!

If I saw a black female mathematician that would probably be a dream. Rarer than unicorn in the non-hollywood, real world.

Anyone seen the movie Hidden Figures, the story of a team of female African-American mathematicians who served a vital role in NASA during the early years of the U.S. space program. Jesus Christ the NY Times is a lying dishonest rag.
Yeah, you should watch the movie and see how badly they were treated until NASA finally figured out that nobody else could do the job!

So basically how all employers treated all employees back then got it. :icon_rolleyes:
No, white employees were not treated the same way, and nobody knows that better than you.

I see, tell me do you ignorantly play the race card whenever you are losing an argument?

Obviously one of the greatest achievements of mankind in history. Pure American exceptionalism. Here is what liberals have to say:

Enemy-of-America.jpg

To Make It to the Moon, Women Have to Escape Earth’s Gender Bias

Anti-American stance as usual. I say we send all of them to the moon using a one way rocket.

Why wouldn't the moonbats be upset about Americans landing on the moon?

If you were a typical moonbat, how would you feel about it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back