Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

That dude is the king of not having a clue about anything he tries and argue about. Sorry Johhnyboy, if you can’t back your shit up then you aren’t playing the game. No respect for anything you say when you play that way.
Do you deny that CRT has a Racist agenda.

That it teaches children that America is a Racist Nation and that ALL White Americans have White Privilege?

Do you deny that this is harmful for children?

That among other things is what is being alleged.

Let's try it this way.

How about you back up your on shit and prove those allegations are false and that thousands of parents across this Country are wrong about CRT.
I don't know much about CRT which is why I'm asking about it. I see people like you all up in a frenzy about it so I'm asking for specifics about what is actually being taught to kids in School and I'm getting no answers. It seems like you don't even know what you're actually mad about except for an excuse to attack "lefties"

Some people think it's simply teaching about the history of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, civil rights, but it's not. It's teaching children that, depending what "group" you belong in, you're either an oppressor or a victimized. It's moralizing to a degree that teachers have no right to do, IMO. Children's identities are too fragile, for one. For another, it's simply not our job.

We SHOULD and we DO teach US history--including the parts that are tragic and regrettable. IMO children should take the hard questions about "what's happening now" home and interpret that though a familial lens. Again, that's just not my job.

The problem is that Europeans brought slavery to the Americas before the vreation of the United States of America, but Democrats brought us Segregation and Jim Crow racism in America by their arrogant refusal to treat everyone equal. They have done this consistently since the birth of this nation.

Well it says "because you are XXXX race you are XXXX"

And yeah, I find that pretty racist. Individual humans are much more varied than that. So is society thank God
It's much worse that just that.

It teaches that Western Civilization as a whole is Racist.

You added "absolute" so as to make my points ridiculous.
I characterized your argument as absolute because till now you have not conceded anything less than an absolute right of students not to have video in the classroom

Leftist stooge teachers have already vowed to keep teaching racist CRT propaganda even after it's outlawed.
Monitor those teachers by any means necessary.
Unfortunately .... we live in a time where public schools can easily be one of the most dangerous places for a child to be.

Homeschooling is the only option.

What have you heard from your media commentators and from parents that you see in the news? CRT bad, leftist, communism, bad… anything else?! Haha
That's right.

That's exactly what millions of Americans across this Country are to understand about CRT.

Now is your chance to prove all of us wrong.

Put up or STFU !!
I'm not here to prove you wrong. I don't know much about CRT. I'm asking you why it is all those things you claim it is, but you can't explain why. Just give a few examples more than simple partisan talking points that you heard from a media kook

Families can come in for classroom visits,
That would violate SweetSue92 rule that students have an absolute right to privacy
That's another straw man. It is painfully clear that you cannot defend this idea.
Its sue’s idea not mine

I have tried to be fair but now I'm going to say you're not so great at debating. You added "absolute" so as to make my points ridiculous. Yes, students DO have a right to privacy in MANY areas SO THAT classrooms cannot be videotaped at all times, with audio. That does not mean no adults can ever be present.

You've really been soundly defeated and should crawl away
Thats his game. You've shown more patience than most but don't expect him to concede anything. Its an ego thing.

That dude is the king of not having a clue about anything he tries and argue about. Sorry Johhnyboy, if you can’t back your shit up then you aren’t playing the game. No respect for anything you say when you play that way.

That it teaches children that America is a Racist Nation and that ALL White Americans have White Privilege?

Let's try it this way.

How about you back up your on shit and prove those allegations are false and that thousands of parents across this Country are wrong about CRT.
I don't know much about CRT which is why I'm asking about it. I see people like you all up in a frenzy about it so I'm asking for specifics about what is actually being taught to kids in School and I'm getting no answers. It seems like you don't even know what you're actually mad about except for an excuse to attack "lefties"

Some people think it's simply teaching about the history of slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, civil rights, but it's not. It's teaching children that, depending what "group" you belong in, you're either an oppressor or a victimized. It's moralizing to a degree that teachers have no right to do, IMO. Children's identities are too fragile, for one. For another, it's simply not our job.

We SHOULD and we DO teach US history--including the parts that are tragic and regrettable. IMO children should take the hard questions about "what's happening now" home and interpret that though a familial lens. Again, that's just not my job.
Ok good, finally we can get down to some substance about CRT. Do you have any specifics from the curriculum that is being taught along those lines? I'm curious to see some examples of exactly what messages it is pushing in the classroom.

To whom it may concern:

Britannica Online are not partisan media kooks

Or at least not rightwingers

critical race theory (CRT), intellectual movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that race is not a natural, biologically grounded feature of physically distinct subgroups of human beings but a socially constructed (culturally invented) category that is used to oppress and exploit people of colour. Critical race theorists hold that the law and legal institutions in the United States are inherently racist insofar as they function to create and maintain social, economic, and political inequalities between whites and nonwhites, especially African Americans.

Last edited:

Let's try it this way.

Side notes beyond my previous question... I understand your stance on teaching history and facts but I also see elements of sociology and economics and criminal justice etc that are all part of that history, much of which has been omitted in past curriculums. There has been a historical ripple effect caused by the oppression of blacks and other minority groups, learning about that history and the effects it has had on our society is a part of our history and economy and society... I don't see that as moralizing.

I do think lines can get crossed with the inflammatory language like white privilege and systemic racism. There is a ton of different interpretations for what those terms mean... But that also makes the case to teach them and discuss them and come to a unified understand about what is meant when those terms are used. We can't hide from those terms and we can't hide from our history. IMO it is best to face them, discuss them, understand them, and be educated rather than to hide and ignore.

CRT teaches not only that ALL White Americans are Racist but, that Western Civilization itself is Racist.

CRT teaches that racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

Does this sound like something children should be indoctrinated with to you?
No it does not sound like something that should be taught to children. Forgive me for not taking your word on it... but can you show some examples from the class room curriculum that actually teaches those things to children?

Thank you for finally attempting to give an answer... Just please be specific and cite something from the actual curriculum as I don't believe empty talking points.

CRT teaches not only that ALL White Americans are Racist but, that Western Civilization itself is Racist.

CRT teaches that racism is present in every aspect of life, every relationship, and every interaction.

No it does not sound like something that should be taught to children. Forgive me for not taking your word on it... but can you show some examples from the class room curriculum that actually teaches those things to children?

Thank you for finally attempting to give an answer... Just please be specific and cite something from the actual curriculum as I don't believe empty talking points.
See post 372

Let's try it this way.

The problem is that Europeans brought slavery to the Americas before the vreation of the United States of America, but Democrats brought us Segregation and Jim Crow racism in America by their arrogant refusal to treat everyone equal. They have done this consistently since the birth of this nation.
Kudos you admitted there is a problem! Now what do you want to do about it?

First of all that's not empty talking points.

And, secondly .... CRT is not always put in the curriculum. It is considered a "practice" ...

Lawmakers in multiple states are considering bills on limiting how teachers can discuss racism and sexism because it's not just something that can be removed from a curriculum.

If so there must be a lot of union teachers posting on this forum
Not necessarily online. But in the schools, the unions push the agenda.
My brother and daughter were/are school teachers and I was in one of the big unions
in my job (NOT a school job). The unions are led by true believers and they drive the direction things go.

And the union zealots are in touch with policy makers. In my estimation the majority of members
are, if not apolitical, then by no means zealots.
But they will go the way the union pushes them without pushing back too much.

See post 372
I already saw it and laughed at it. Was there something more you wanted me to get out of it besides a chuckle?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back