Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

It's not in the curriculum dumbass ...

CRT is taught in "practice" .....

That is the very reason lawmakers in half of the States in this Country to introduce bills limiting how teachers can discuss racism and sexism.

It's not something that can simply be removed from the ciriculum.
Oh wow, so now its NOT in the curriculum, ok thats a change. So the issue is when teachers go rogue and decide to lecture and indoctrinate kids about race outside of the curriculum. Do you think a lot of teachers are doing this? Like all kinds of teachers... Like in the middle of Chemistry lab the teacher is like... Everybody turn off your bunson burners we are going to talk about white privilege. Something like that?
I can't say it's not in any of the curriculum, there would not be any way to verify that one way or the other.

What I can tell you is that it is a serious enough problem in this Country that over half the States are proposing Legislation to protect the children from CRT.
That’s the political outrage crap being fed by the media. I live in California and am a high school coach. I interact with kids and teachers from schools all over the area and the people on the ground laugh when asked about this subject. You are stuck in a media bubble. Have you spoken to anybody with first hand knowledge or seen anything first hand that’s actually happening?

CRT is an Academic Theory.

There is no way in hell I am about to waste my time trying to explain that to your uneducated ass.

But, what I can do is give you kudos on your second sentence.

CRT teaches that anyone who disagrees with it's LIES are a racist and/or sexist.

Congratulations your Racist ass is practicing CRT and you don't even know it.
"CRT is an Academic Theory"....wait, you claimed it was a "practice".....which is it?

And if it IS an "Academic Theory", it's written down somewhere. Link it for us. You are all angry about something that you don't even know what it IS or what is IN IT. That makes you an easily led SUCKER! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

More children are sexually and physically abused at home than anywhere else.
More off topic psychobabble Bullshit.

More children are sexually and physically abused at home than anywhere else.
More off topic psychobabble Bullshit.
Did you not claim that schools were dangerous? Homes even more so.................that's why when something bad happens to a child, the first ones they look at are the family members......................for good reason.

Ok, so where is this "practice" in writing? Do you even know what a curriculum (not ciriculum, you moron) is?
Here’s one

I’m sure there are more

So the TEACHERS are being taught CRT......they are adults. Nothing in your article is about the students being taught CRT. Of course, you probably think it's BAD for teachers to have discussions about racism and sexism among themselves.

It's not in the curriculum dumbass ...

CRT is taught in "practice" .....

That is the very reason lawmakers in half of the States in this Country to introduce bills limiting how teachers can discuss racism and sexism.

It's not something that can simply be removed from the ciriculum.
Oh wow, so now its NOT in the curriculum, ok thats a change. So the issue is when teachers go rogue and decide to lecture and indoctrinate kids about race outside of the curriculum. Do you think a lot of teachers are doing this? Like all kinds of teachers... Like in the middle of Chemistry lab the teacher is like... Everybody turn off your bunson burners we are going to talk about white privilege. Something like that?
I can't say it's not in any of the curriculum, there would not be any way to verify that one way or the other.

What I can tell you is that it is a serious enough problem in this Country that over half the States are proposing Legislation to protect the children from CRT.
That’s the political outrage crap being fed by the media. I live in California and am a high school coach. I interact with kids and teachers from schools all over the area and the people on the ground laugh when asked about this subject. You are stuck in a media bubble. Have you spoken to anybody with first hand knowledge or seen anything first hand that’s actually happening?

It's usually the true believers in the unions.
If so there must be a lot of union teachers posting on this forum
So, that scares you?

I don't care if you are a high school coach.

It is irrelevant to this discussion.

And, if you think I am stuck in a media bubble then you must think that millions of Americans including lawmakers in 26 different states are also stuck in a media bubble.

Which is a ridiculous position.

CRT has been a hot topic at school boards meetings in the Dallas area and much of it is covered by the local stations here.

It's not difficult to see what's going on.

So the TEACHERS are being taught CRT......they are adults.
What the students in the teachers schools are being taught is what they are going to teach in their classrooms

I already gave you one example where a school district spent $34,000 preparing teachers to teach CRT

I don't care if you are a high school coach.

It is irrelevant to this discussion.

And, if you think I am stuck in a media bubble then you must think that millions of Americans including lawmakers in 26 different states are also stuck in a media bubble.

Which is a ridiculous position.

CRT has been a hot topic at school boards meetings in the Dallas area and much of it is covered by the local stations here.

It's not difficult to see what's going on.
You don't even know what CRT is! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

So the TEACHERS are being taught CRT......they are adults.
What the students in the teachers schools are being taught is what they are going to teach in their classrooms

I already gave you one example where a school district spent $34,000 preparing teachers to teach CRT
Did you think that every workshop a teacher goes to is curriculum to turn around and teach students the same? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Did you think that every workshop a teacher goes to is curriculum to turn around and teach students the same?
$34,000 is s lot of hard earned taxpayer to waste on frivolous bullshit that they dont intend to use

Its obvious the lib teachers are lying their asses off

Thats why we want and need cameras in the classroom

Did you think that every workshop a teacher goes to is curriculum to turn around and teach students the same?
$34,000 is s lot of hard earned taxpayer to waste on frivolous bullshit that they dont intend to use

Its obvious the lib teachers are lying their asses off

Thats why we want and need cameras in the classroom
Not really. And who says they would not use it..............on themselves. You really need to educate yourself. Even businesses spend lots of money on seminars and workshops for their employees on how to be a better person. Maybe you've never worked for such a company before?

And no....it's obvious that YOU have lied your ass off about any pretense of knowledge about what CRT really is.

These racist assholes aren't interested in facts.

You are wasting your time.

However, back to the topic ....

There is a reason the Left doesn't want parents to see what the are indoctrinating the children with.

Look how much push we see against CRT now.

Could imagine if there really were accountability of what's happening in those classrooms?

These racist assholes aren't interested in facts.

You are wasting your time.

However, back to the topic ....

There is a reason the Left doesn't want parents to see what the are indoctrinating the children with.

Look how much push we see against CRT now.

Could imagine if there really were accountability of what's happening in those classrooms?
"Facts"? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You have yet to provide ANY facts from ANY CRT curriculum....or whatever you call it now.

"There's a reason the Left doesn't want parents to see what the [sic] are indoctrinating the [sic] children with." Well, it certainly would be nice if YOU provided us with a link or a quote of the CRT curriculum so WE could look it over. YOU have yet to do that. You have no clue, do you? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back