Leftists: If You Could Do It Over, Would You Run Hillary The Hag Again?

Uh Trump won. What is there to second guess. Why did the DNC shaft Bernie?
We know Trump won. That doesn't answer the question. It's just more deflection. As for Bernie, he wasn't really a Democrat, so why should he have expected the regulars to be in his corner?
You want somebody else to beat the Hag now?
That's no way to talk about the president! Orange Fool will do just nicely.
So he is your President. Nice!!!!!
It's nice that an Orange Fool is president? Up the meds, bunky!
He is better than your chocolate Jesus.

The question really should be, would the Republicans run Trump again? Why are you trying to deflect from the real issue with irrelevancies?
After Trump proving liberals are a bunch of babies that cannot decide which gender you are. Yes, we would run him again.
We're not the ones crying about how widdle Donnie is being treated. At least Obama took his knocks with grace and kept answering the 3 a.m. phone calls. Widdle Donnie on the other hand resorts to 3 a.m. tempertweets.

The question really should be, would the Republicans run Trump again? Why are you trying to deflect from the real issue with irrelevancies?
We know Trump won. That doesn't answer the question. It's just more deflection. As for Bernie, he wasn't really a Democrat, so why should he have expected the regulars to be in his corner?
How was he not really a democrat?
If you don't know the basics, read up before presuming to post. Who has time to rehash things that were common knowledge over a year ago?
In the time it took you to write those two sentences, you could have given me the top two bullet points. Sanders was a lefty, and had no problem supporting Hillary even after being fucked by her. That implies basic agreement and alliance.
That only implies being against the greater evil. Please add basic logic to your reading list.

After Trump proving liberals are a bunch of babies that cannot decide which gender you are. Yes, we would run him again.
We're not the ones crying about how widdle Donnie is being treated. At least Obama took his knocks with grace and kept answering the 3 a.m. phone calls. Widdle Donnie on the other hand resorts to 3 a.m. tempertweets.

You voted for Hillary who couldn't control her shit enough to give the Traditional Concession speech.

She was too upset, at best having a hysterical crying fit, at worst a drunken rage.

/----- Are you serious? Of course we would. He won. But I understand you'd perfect a weak GOP candidate like Mitt or Jeb.

If you don't know the basics, read up before presuming to post. Who has time to rehash things that were common knowledge over a year ago?
In the time it took you to write those two sentences, you could have given me the top two bullet points. Sanders was a lefty, and had no problem supporting Hillary even after being fucked by her. That implies basic agreement and alliance.
That only implies being against the greater evil. Please add basic logic to your reading list.

ONe sentence, give me the biggest policy difference. I don't need details.

What party did Bernie run under in 2016?
In this country you can call yourself whatever you want. By your logic that means you embrace the racism of David Duke, right?

In this country you can call yourself whatever you want. By your logic that means you embrace the racism of David Duke, right?

Uh no.

One sentence, give me the biggest policy difference. I don't need details.
I'm not your instructor. Do some reading. Giving you one sentence would put me in the same knee jerk category as you.

Uh no.
Then you either lack self-awareness or you're a hypocrite.

I'm not your instructor. Do some reading. Giving you one sentence would put me in the same knee jerk category as you.

Dude, I'm not trying to trap you.

Giving a one sentence description of the biggest policy issue that lead you to support Hillary instead of Sanders does not make you "knee jerk".

You ask me the biggest policy difference between Trump and Jeb that led me to support Trump, and I'll say, "Trade and Immigration".

I didn't knee jerk on those policies. My position on them has evolved over DECADES.

But I can tell you what they are in three words.

I dont' need to spend a lot of time explaining them to you, you know what they are, even if you disagree with the republicans on them.

So, what is the biggest policy difference that led you to support HIllary over Sanders (and to see Sanders as not a democrat)?

It's his thread dumbass, who died and made you god?

You want somebody else to beat the Hag now?
That's no way to talk about the president! Orange Fool will do just nicely.
So he is your President. Nice!!!!!
It's nice that an Orange Fool is president? Up the meds, bunky!
As long as the corrupt Hag is out.
Corruption is in the eye of the beholder and you've elected the political equivalent of malignant conjunctivitis.

LMAO, this tells everyone everything they need to know about the Left. Everything is situational.

Friend you aren't intelligent enough to be anybody's "instructor".

Forum List

Back