Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

We have a veritable mountain of regulation and restrictions. Enough is enough. And you will NEVER get me to register my guns.
No one is requiring you to do so.

Slippery slope fallacies, fearmongering, demagoguery – the last refuge of one whose ‘argument’ has failed.

Mr. Pseudo intellectual, take your fallacies horsecrap and shove it. The facts are that every gun law erodes the 2nd amendment. Multiple Democrat presidential candidates wish to steal my property. My guns, and the 330 million other guns, in the hands of the law abiding, are not the problem.

BAD people are. Regulate them.

We regulate everyone. And since have started our criminal gun crimes have gone down. And I can still get a firearm in a gun shop in less than 5 minutes. Of course, unlike you, I don't have a criminal felony record.

Considering I legally own machineguns I doubt you could pass a background check as fast as I can. Hell, just one of them is probably worth more than all of your guns, any art you may have, and your cars and trucks, combined.
I already passed a full blown FFL License. I just didn't renew it. So your point is just bragging on your part. You may be right about your weapons but if I was a cop and heard you talking in public like you do here I would put a little extra effort in spending more time surveiling your location.
"I already passed a full blown FFL License. I just didn't renew it."
Your response tells me you're lying lol

Well, this "leftist" (that's what I'm called by most Democrats and almost all Trump supporters anyway) doesn't have to rush out to buy a gun...

I've owned a rifle most of my life and have a carry license for my pistol. I don't appreciate idiotic comments like the one above. My father was a proud Rooseveltian Democrat who fought in WWII. He taught me that rightwingers who talk about -- or even just joke about -- disarming people they disagree with are usually either Klansmen, professional union busters, John Birchers, or just fools already taking the first steps on the long road to fascism.

Everyone has a legal right to bear arms under the Constitution, but reasonable regulation and registration and even restrictions, are entirely appropriate.

We have a veritable mountain of regulation and restrictions. Enough is enough. And you will NEVER get me to register my guns.

Slippery slope fallacies, fearmongering, demagoguery – the last refuge of one whose ‘argument’ has failed.

Mr. Pseudo intellectual, take your fallacies horsecrap and shove it. The facts are that every gun law erodes the 2nd amendment. Multiple Democrat presidential candidates wish to steal my property. My guns, and the 330 million other guns, in the hands of the law abiding, are not the problem.

We regulate everyone. And since have started our criminal gun crimes have gone down. And I can still get a firearm in a gun shop in less than 5 minutes. Of course, unlike you, I don't have a criminal felony record.

Considering I legally own machineguns I doubt you could pass a background check as fast as I can. Hell, just one of them is probably worth more than all of your guns, any art you may have, and your cars and trucks, combined.
You truly are a ridiculous child.

you aren't as smart as you want people to think you are
I challenge you to a debate on the second amendment with preset rules do you accept or pussy out like you do when proven wrong?

Back to the failed thread premise.

In jurisdictions absent a UBC, private intrastate firearm transactions facilitated online can be completed in just a matter of minutes, allowing criminals to obtain firearms.

That’s why responsible gun owners support UBCs.

In jurisdictions absent a UBC, private intrastate firearm transactions facilitated online can be completed in just a matter of minutes, allowing criminals to obtain firearms.

as expected when challenged directly you pussy out.

Wrong......we support the laws already in place being enforced without repeatedly releasing the same violent, repeat gun offenders. It is those offenders who drive our gun crime rate, not normal people who own guns and who carry them for self defense.

Yeah, but I will never be a pseudo intellectual, like you.

I challenge you to a debate on the second amendment with preset rules do you accept or pussy out like you do when proven wrong?

Layout the rules that you believe would be applicable first. If they are acceptable, I might take you up on it myself. Be warned, I am up on almost ALL recent firearms court rulings since 1934 and have yet to lose a legal argument on those grounds.

Yeah, but I will never be a pseudo intellectual, like you.

Is that your way of saying "Duh"?

Let's discuss those rules of operation for a discussion between you and I. Just you and me, no one else. There is a place in USMB just for that. Or are you going to Puss out?

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Because only Republicans own guns.

Layout the rules that you believe would be applicable first. If they are acceptable, I might take you up on it myself. Be warned, I am up on almost ALL recent firearms court rulings since 1934 and have yet to lose a legal argument on those grounds.
I've debated you and beaten you

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Because only Republicans own guns.
It's really ignorant to support a party that are anti gun

Let's discuss those rules of operation for a discussion between you and I. Just you and me, no one else. There is a place in USMB just for that. Or are you going to Puss out?
Dude I have a job that at times keeps me off the internet

You got a bloody nose, claimed you won and ran away. Now, let's do it with predetermine rules and keep it clean without insults. You lost the second you had to result to insults. You get with your buddies, get them to provide you with all your data and I'll just consult myself and the law. Care to take a walk in the moonlight with the Devil?

So you run away again.

You got a bloody nose, claimed you won and ran away. Now, let's do it with predetermine rules and keep it clean without insults. You lost the second you had to result to insults. You get with your buddies, get them to provide you with all your data and I'll just consult myself and the law. Care to take a walk in the moonlight with the Devil?
the only blood on me was pouring from you.

So you run away again.
let's rock bitch rule is 24 hour time limit to respond with a counter. No lying. Only Constitution foundation are the only allowed response. Leftism interpretation not allowed

So you run away again.
let's rock bitch rule is 24 hour time limit to respond with a counter. No lying. Only Constitution foundation are the only allowed response. Leftism interpretation not allowed

What's the URL?

In jurisdictions -with- UBC laws, private intrastate firearm transactions facilitated online can be completed in just a matter of minutes, allowing criminals to obtain firearms.

You only support UBC because you know it leads directly to universal registration.

No one wonders why you want that.

Last edited:

So you run away again.

What's the URL?
What do you mean what's the URL? Is that part of the Constitution?

Forum List

Back