Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Well if “a lot of people” are doing it, it must be true.

psycho loon
Ironic

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Because only Republicans own guns.
It's really ignorant to support a party that are anti gun
It's really ignorant to support a party that supports giving school shooters powerful weapons so they can kill more,

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines. I support far far far more restrictive guideline for concealed carry.
No one gave me anything

'Unprecedented': Gun and ammunition sales spike amid coronavirus spread
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative.

Conservatives are so SNIVELING AND WEAK.

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them.

or how to protect themselves from thugs, and keep what they own.

My gun safe is filled up...thanks to the gun grabbing Obama....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative.

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them.

Problem is, it won't be the people who don't have guns that will pose the immediate threat because, well, they don't have guns. It will be the other people who think their guns are better and who think their survival skills are more bad-assed. I can see an argument getting out of hand where each of the gun owners goes for the draw...and they end up just killing or maiming each other.

Gun sales are surging in many U.S. states, especially in those hit hardest by the coronavirus — California, New York and Washington. But there’s also been an uptick in less-affected areas, with some first-time gun buyers fearing an unraveling of the social order and some gun owners worried that the government might use its emergency powers to restrict gun purchases.
As the coronavirus pandemic grows, gun sales are surging in many states
Not exactly conservative strongholds...

who says those guns are not being used to protect their neighbors???
my guns protect me and my neighbors from anything that may threaten our safety,,,

only democrats dont care about their neighbors

While leftists are buying up all the toiletries, oaoer towels and food so old people cant wipe their ass or eat a meal.

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative

We noticed this here. I wouldn't want to blanket-label them as "conservatives", certainly gun fetishists and sociopaths, but yes it is interesting to find out who among us thinks "how can I do my part" versus who thinks "now I can go shoot people".

In reality though, optimistically I like to think they're just wanking online because they have no life. I guess it somehow makes them feel 'relevant'. I like to think it's more sociopathy than actual gunnuttery.

Last edited:

my guns protect me and my neighbors from anything that may threaten our safety,,,

Whelp, that's good to know since most people are neither "democrats [sic]" nor "republicans [sic]",

Whelp, that's good to know since most people are neither "democrats [sic]" nor "republicans [sic]",

not sure how thats a response to my comment,,,

I see 2 morons funnied my post.

says a lot about them.

Do you have proof that conservatives are the only ones buying guns? Are you another lefty that lets others tell you what to think? LOL! People are so effin' dumb.

Forum List

Back