Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

'Unprecedented': Gun and ammunition sales spike amid coronavirus spread
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative.

Conservatives are so SNIVELING AND WEAK.

Murder rate are often higher in Liberal run cities, than in Conservative run cities. LINK (Guardian)

Jackson Mississippi has Democrat Mayors for the last 43 years, Guardian is lying. The other cities on the list are also often Democrat controlled, they made a dishonest claim:

All numbers represent homicides per 100,000 people. Highlighted cities have Republican House representatives who oppose gun control.

Can you see it? Clue: bolded the word HOUSE

Most of the highlighted cities are actually run by Democrats.

The list Guardian posted, 24 are Democrat cities, to 9 alleged republican cites (some obviously are NOT Republican cities)

Meanwhile one state don't even require carry permits for guns, yet no increase in murder rate at all, it is in VERMONT

It is common that liberals are liars and ignorant on Gun Control issues.

Stop making dishonest attacks, run on the facts instead.

There are no "Liberal run cities" moron. City management has nothing to do with "left" or "right". There ain't nothing "Liberal" or "Conservative" about figuring out what section gets its garbage picked up on Wednesday. And they don't exactly deal in foreign policy. Nomsane?
Oh and this just in --- Congresscritters, even if they represent a city district, DON'T RUN THOSE CITIES EITHER.

SMGDH What a maroon.

Wow, for once you are correct. There are indeed no Liberal run cities. There ARE PROGRESSIVE run cities, though. And they are turning quite rapidly into third world shitholes.

How does that idiot pogo's post appear in your quotes but your post is on an earlier pager than pogo's post? I have always wondered how that happens.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative.

Republicans are thinking about how to kill them

No one who was a law abiding citizen last week is making plans to go out and kill their neighbors. Secondly you dont know WHO is buying ammunition, its a guess. It could be people who live in large cities that happen to be largely Democrat, or it could be people in Rural America, or most likely it is both.
Why have people been buying all the toilet paper? is it because they plan on taking a huge crap??? Or... could it just be human nature to stock up on things you think are going to run out in time of emergency.
Whether a law abiding citizen has 100 bullets or 100,000 bullets, it affects your life not one bit.

Murder rate are often higher in Liberal run cities, than in Conservative run cities. LINK (Guardian)

Jackson Mississippi has Democrat Mayors for the last 43 years, Guardian is lying. The other cities on the list are also often Democrat controlled, they made a dishonest claim:

All numbers represent homicides per 100,000 people. Highlighted cities have Republican House representatives who oppose gun control.

The list Guardian posted, 24 are Democrat cities, to 9 alleged republican cites (some obviously are NOT Republican cities)

Meanwhile one state don't even require carry permits for guns, yet no increase in murder rate at all, it is in VERMONT

There are no "Liberal run cities" moron. City management has nothing to do with "left" or "right". There ain't nothing "Liberal" or "Conservative" about figuring out what section gets its garbage picked up on Wednesday. And they don't exactly deal in foreign policy. Nomsane?
Oh and this just in --- Congresscritters, even if they represent a city district, DON'T RUN THOSE CITIES EITHER.

SMGDH What a maroon.

Wow, for once you are correct. There are indeed no Liberal run cities. There ARE PROGRESSIVE run cities, though. And they are turning quite rapidly into third world shitholes.

How does that idiot pogo's post appear in your quotes but your post is on an earlier pager than pogo's post? I have always wondered how that happens.

residual mod magic.

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them.

or how to protect themselves from thugs, and keep what they own.
Paranoid morons getting ready for Zombie Apocalypse
wiping dead.jpg

SMGDH What a maroon.

Yes....."left," and "right," policies are different....you moron. I know you try to hide that fact but I have listed the democrat party policies that allow gun crime to run rampant in democrat party controlled cities.......

Letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison over and over again is a democrat party policy as is letting violent repeat gun offenders out on bail, now often no cash bail.....another policy....

Reducing the length of sentences for repeat gun crimes...another democrat party policy...

I have guns and plenty of ammunition, as do most other conservatives.

The buying surge is from non-gun owners who "suddenly" see the wisdom of the 2nd amendment.

I have guns and plenty of ammunition, as do most other conservatives.

The buying surge is from non-gun owners who "suddenly" see the wisdom of the 2nd amendment.
Yep, it's the progressive idiots who think you can go buy a machine gun at walmart and we don't have background checks. lol

SMGDH What a maroon.

It's a glitch in the system

Thanks OP ! :2up:
This is great news ! :clap:

I'm glad to hear it's conservatives that will have the guns and not fucking liberals !!!
There are plenty of liberals with guns, and when it hits the fan, and it more than likely will this time around, you soft, pampered punks will get hit with a shit storm of firepower by the people that you rightfully fear.

Not according to the nut job that started the thread. He believe it is only conservatives.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
Well if “a lot of people” are doing it, it must be true.

psycho loon

You do know the FBI issued a statement that there's been a 300% increase in background checks, overwhelming the system - right?

FBI: 300% spike in gun buy checks, huge backlogs, shutdown threatened

What am I saying... of course you don't. It's much easier to just hurl an insult on a forum than actually spend 3 fucking seconds on Google and research something. Typical leftist asshat.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

Well if “a lot of people” are doing it, it must be true.

psycho loon

You do know the FBI issued a statement that there's been a 300% increase in background checks, overwhelming the system - right?

FBI: 300% spike in gun buy checks, huge backlogs, shutdown threatened

What am I saying... of course you don't. It's much easier to just hurl an insult on a forum than actually spend 3 fucking seconds on Google and research something. Typical leftist asshat.

The Gun Sellers have come up with a new Schtick. I am amazed at the creativity of selling guns to combat the Virus. One even sells guns by claiming that there will be a Corona Virus Zombie Attack coming and they are overwhelmed by sales.

---------------------

Because only Republicans own guns.
It's really ignorant to support a party that are anti gun
It's really ignorant to support a party that supports giving school shooters powerful weapons so they can kill more,

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines. I support far far far more restrictive guideline for concealed carry.
No one gave me anything
So, you are a school shooter? Should we send the police?

Good news.....gun stores are selling so many guns and so much ammunition they are emptying the stores......

Now....some anti-gunners may finally understand why we have the 2nd Amendment....as morons in the government....in particular democrat party controlled states and counties.....have decided to stop arresting criminals, and to release criminals from jail and prison who are already in custody...

And before the asshats claim that these are only non-violent criminals they plan to release....remember....the democrat party prosecutors plea bargain down illegal gun charges and other violent charges to make it easier to get convictions...so no, they are not all "non-violent" offenders.....

Get your guns and ammo while you can........democrats are releasing violent criminals....again.

I get it. You want to make it easier for criminals to get guns and then blame the Democrats for not prosecuting them.

It's really ignorant to support a party that supports giving school shooters powerful weapons so they can kill more,
But nowhere near as ignorant as your claim, above.
The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines
And not a single one of them can demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, these restrictions to the right to keep an bear arms.
We have regulations for gun ownership. Quit being such an ass.

---------------------

No leftist should be allowed to possess a gun. Period!

Make that, no Democrat voter.

Every American CITIZEN who is not a felon has the right to own and carry a gun.
My 8 year old grandson can own and carry a loaded gun?

Good news.....gun stores are selling so many guns and so much ammunition they are emptying the stores......

Now....some anti-gunners may finally understand why we have the 2nd Amendment....as morons in the government....in particular democrat party controlled states and counties.....have decided to stop arresting criminals, and to release criminals from jail and prison who are already in custody...

And before the asshats claim that these are only non-violent criminals they plan to release....remember....the democrat party prosecutors plea bargain down illegal gun charges and other violent charges to make it easier to get convictions...so no, they are not all "non-violent" offenders.....

Get your guns and ammo while you can........democrats are releasing violent criminals....again.

I get it. You want to make it easier for criminals to get guns and then blame the Democrats for not prosecuting them.

No...... we have laws that allow us to arrest criminals who buy, own or carry guns and we have laws that allow us to arrest them if they use a gun in a crime......

I fully support those laws...

I don't support the b.s. laws you want that do nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters, but simply create more taxes, fines, fees and legal peril for normal gun owners....

Our problem isn't guns or normal gun owners...our problem is the democrat party that keeps letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison........

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines
And not a single one of them can demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, these restrictions to the right to keep an bear arms.
Thank you for confirming you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the restrictions you seek to lay on the right to keep an bear arms.
I knew you had it in you.

Thank you for confirming you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the restrictions you seek to lay on the right to keep an bear arms.
I knew you had it in you.
Look assfuck, we can regulate firearms.

It is not a violation of the Second Amendment.

---------------------

Because only Republicans own guns.
It's really ignorant to support a party that are anti gun

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines. I support far far far more restrictive guideline for concealed carry.
No one gave me anything
So, you are a school shooter? Should we send the police?
I have your address
1414 romper room Ms bebe room

Forum List

Back