Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

It's really ignorant to support a party that supports giving school shooters powerful weapons so they can kill more,
But nowhere near as ignorant as your claim, above.
The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines
And not a single one of them can demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, these restrictions to the right to keep an bear arms.
We have regulations for gun ownership. Quit being such an ass.
Thank you for confirming you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the restrictions you seek to lay on the right to keep an bear arms.
I knew you had it in you.
Look assfuck, we can regulate firearms.
It is not a violation of the Second Amendment.
Thank you for continuing to confirm you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the restrictions you seek to lay on the right to keep an bear arms.
Why do you want to lay restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms that you cannot demonstrate the necessity for or the efficacy of?

Because only Republicans own guns.
It's really ignorant to support a party that are anti gun
It's really ignorant to support a party that supports giving school shooters powerful weapons so they can kill more,

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines. I support far far far more restrictive guideline for concealed carry.
No one gave me anything
So, you are a school shooter? Should we send the police?
I have your address
1414 romper room Ms bebe room
Yes - he was placed with the brighter 4 yr olds.

The Democrat Party supports better back ground checks, closing the associated loopholes, banning assault type rifles, large capacity magazines
And not a single one of them can demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, these restrictions to the right to keep an bear arms.
Thank you for confirming you cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, the restrictions you seek to lay on the right to keep an bear arms.

ass fuck shall not be infringed says you can't

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
No leftist should be allowed to possess a gun. Period!

Make that, no Democrat voter.

Every American CITIZEN who is not a felon has the right to own and carry a gun.
My 8 year old grandson can own and carry a loaded gun?

When he turns 18 he can - as long as we defeat you in this civil war, traitor....

Realdunce, you're dumb as a cat turd, but not as pleasant to be around.

What does one with your 22 IQ points think "shall not be infringed" means?

The courts have upheld UBCs to be perfectly Constitutional – no rights violated or subject to an undue burden.

The courts have upheld UBCs to be perfectly Constitutional – no rights violated or subject to an undue burden.

Not exactly. There is no universal background check, hence no court challenge.

Stop making shit up, Saul Goodman.

'Unprecedented': Gun and ammunition sales spike amid coronavirus spread
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative

Conservatives are so SNIVELING AND WEAK.

We noticed this here. I wouldn't want to blanket-label them as "conservatives", certainly gun fetishists and sociopaths, but yes it is interesting to find out who among us thinks "how can I do my part" versus who thinks "now I can go shoot people".

In reality though, optimistically I like to think they're just wanking online because they have no life. I guess it somehow makes them feel 'relevant'. I like to think it's more sociopathy than actual gunnuttery.
The problem is that the vast majority of gunowners are nothing like these survivalist nitwits who create ammo shortages because they think someone is going to try to take their stockpile of toilet paper.

This results a hardship for normal, rational gunowners who wish only to enjoy the shooting sports and spend some time on the range with family and friends.

'Unprecedented': Gun and ammunition sales spike amid coronavirus spread
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/unpre...sales-spike-amid-coronavirus-spread-1.5502092

So instead of thinking about how to help their neighbors, Republicans are thinking about how to kill them. FEAR FEAR FEAR - the Conservative way. Republican yahoos! That's why I never vote Conservative.

Conservatives are so SNIVELING AND WEAK.

Did you really even read your own article?? Think all those ASIANS buying guns for fear of retribution are conservatives??

Don't think Dem shop owners are concerned enough to stock some ammo??

Thread has about zero merit.. Except that deep leftists have ZERO sense of self-preservation and no sense of protecting themselves from fake news or spin or even REAL dangers...

Leftist's courts ruling outside the Constitution doesn't make their ruling Constitutional.
So tell me any the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed mean?
Hell what if the government said you had to attend religious services that they pick? And the courts ruled it Constitutional does it make it Constitutional?

Leftist's courts ruling outside the Constitution doesn't make their ruling Constitutional.
So tell me any the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed mean?
Hell what if the government said you had to attend religious services that they pick? And the courts ruled it Constitutional does it make it Constitutional?
Maybe we should just ask you since you think you are a Constitution expert.

Here is a single shot .22 rifle. Now you are armed. Shut the fuck up.

Maybe we should just ask you since you think you are a Constitution expert.

Here is a single shot .22 rifle. Now you are armed. Shut the fuck up.
dodge boy doesn't like to address the facts
FYI 5.56 NATO IS A 22 CALIBER PROJECTILE

The courts have upheld UBCs to be perfectly Constitutional
:21:
Did you notice how you could not demonstrate the necessity for, or the efficacy of, universal background checks?
I did.
When you can cite a USSC ruling to the effect you describe, let me know.
:21:

We have UBC here in Colorado and the NRA contested it in court in 2013 and lost. Hence, court challenge and it stands. MOST Americans agree with a UBC for the entire US. But I agree that it should be left up to the states. It's a states right. Unless a State misuses their either lack of UBC or their UBC. And then it becomes a Federal problem.

We have UBC here in Colorado and the NRA contested it in court in 2013 and lost. Hence, court challenge and it stands. MOST Americans agree with a UBC for the entire US. But I agree that it should be left up to the states. It's a states right. Unless a State misuses their either lack of UBC or their UBC. And then it becomes a Federal problem.
How did Colorado have all those mass shootings if "universal background checks" work?
A case in point: According to the Gun Violence Archive, there have been 24 mass shootings in Colorado, nine of them in Denver, during the past six years, and the majority are likely to be unfamiliar to the average person. All of them are listed below, complete with links to additional archive information and previous Westword coverage.
Inside Colorado's 24 Mass Shootings During the Last Six Years

How did Colorado have all those mass shootings if "universal background checks" work?
A case in point: According to the Gun Violence Archive, there have been 24 mass shootings in Colorado, nine of them in Denver, during the past six years, and the majority are likely to be unfamiliar to the average person. All of them are listed below, complete with links to additional archive information and previous Westword coverage.
Inside Colorado's 24 Mass Shootings During the Last Six Years

Your site demands I turn off my adblocker. I don't turn that off for any site. Come up with something else. And we haven't had 24 mass shootings in the last 6 years, cupcake. We had 3 major ones before 2013 when we went to the common sense gun regs and that completely stopped them. The definition of more than one death or injury does not cover a Mass Shooting. If that were the case, every state in the nation would have at least that many.

And an overwhelming number of gunowners support UBCs.

UCBs are perfectly Constitutional, effective, and in no manner violate the Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back