Leftists Now Clamoring To Get Guns And Finding Out It's Not That Easy

We have "common sense firearms regulations". Oodles of them.

The problem that morons like you have is you are utterly incapable of understanding the fact that CRIMINALS DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK.
UBCs are perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional – in no manner violating the Second Amendment, placing no undue burden on the right to possess firearms.

UBCs will help keep guns out of the hands of prohibited persons; no one firearm regulatory measure is a ‘panacea’ for all gun crime and violence – including UBCs, and no one is presenting them as such.

But UBCs will serve to reduce gun crime and violence.

Rush told them that there is already a federal law prohibiting private sale of firearms, therefore, the debate is settled.
There is a law against operating as a gun dealer without a license

Thats why 3 individuals at a gun show in Ft Worth were arrested last week

But a private sale between two people should not be criminalized

So, If I sell my Mosan Nagant high powered rifle to the guy down the street who uses it to kill his whole family, and bought it from me, because I don't require a background check that would have revealed that he was under a legal restraining order for threatening his wife's life, I should not be held partially responsible....
I dont know about you but I dont associate with murderers, drug dealers rapists or thieves

...therefore, these people never bypass background check laws with evil intentions by buying from a private individual...

Take your hopey-changey feelgood bullshit and shove it up your ass. There have always been criminals, there will always be criminals. The real "idjits" are the dumb shits like you who think you stop criminality by restricting and/or disarming the honorable. Nowhere has this ever been the case in all of recorded history but you cling to this completely asinine notion like flies to shit.

Think about what you typed in the second sentence. That is the only part of your response that makes any sense. There have always been Criminals and always will be Criminals. And More Guns don't make fewer criminals or deter crimes at all. In fact, all studies state that more or less guns have absolutely no change in that. But what it does change is making the average American safer even if from him or herself. Common Sense Gun Regs are designed to do just that. They are not designed for the hardened criminal, they are designed for the average person and the person who "May" decide to do a felonious act out of anger, mental disability or pressure. You want to control the Criminal, good F###ing luck with that.

Sure, by the NRA argument, more guns make for a safer America. What is confusing is that there are more guns per person in America than any other country, and it is the one country that one is most likely to be killed by a firearm.:dunno:
If an honest citizen owns more guns only criminals are less safe

if you want gun crimes to go down put gang bangers in jail and throw away the key

Every murderer who ever lived was once a law abiding citizen.
But every gun owner is not a future murderer

..but every murderer was once a law abiding citizen, including the asshole in Vegas who killed over 60 innocent random people, with an arsenal that was so far beyond the pale of what anyone needs for self defense, that there was absolutely no rational justification of his being allowed to own it.

UBCs are perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional – in no manner violating the Second Amendment, placing no undue burden on the right to possess firearms.

UBCs will help keep guns out of the hands of prohibited persons; no one firearm regulatory measure is a ‘panacea’ for all gun crime and violence – including UBCs, and no one is presenting them as such.

But UBCs will serve to reduce gun crime and violence.

Rush told them that there is already a federal law prohibiting private sale of firearms, therefore, the debate is settled.
There is a law against operating as a gun dealer without a license

Thats why 3 individuals at a gun show in Ft Worth were arrested last week

But a private sale between two people should not be criminalized

So, If I sell my Mosan Nagant high powered rifle to the guy down the street who uses it to kill his whole family, and bought it from me, because I don't require a background check that would have revealed that he was under a legal restraining order for threatening his wife's life, I should not be held partially responsible....
I dont know about you but I dont associate with murderers, drug dealers rapists or thieves

...therefore, these people never bypass background check laws with evil intentions by buying from a private individual...
You maybe

but not from me

Think about what you typed in the second sentence. That is the only part of your response that makes any sense. There have always been Criminals and always will be Criminals. And More Guns don't make fewer criminals or deter crimes at all. In fact, all studies state that more or less guns have absolutely no change in that. But what it does change is making the average American safer even if from him or herself. Common Sense Gun Regs are designed to do just that. They are not designed for the hardened criminal, they are designed for the average person and the person who "May" decide to do a felonious act out of anger, mental disability or pressure. You want to control the Criminal, good F###ing luck with that.

Sure, by the NRA argument, more guns make for a safer America. What is confusing is that there are more guns per person in America than any other country, and it is the one country that one is most likely to be killed by a firearm.:dunno:
If an honest citizen owns more guns only criminals are less safe

if you want gun crimes to go down put gang bangers in jail and throw away the key

Every murderer who ever lived was once a law abiding citizen.
But every gun owner is not a future murderer

..but every murderer was once a law abiding citizen, including the asshole in Vegas who killed over 60 innocent random people, with an arsenal that was so far beyond the pale of what anyone needs for self defense, that there was absolutely no rational justification of his being allowed to own it.
but every murderer was once a law abiding citizen

You’ve already said that

you do understand that if you get a CCP or a buyers permit, you already are undergoing a background check....

Not in my state. I can buy a firearm at a gun show, and conceal carry with no background check OR permit.

not according to federal law...
Hillary's 'Gun Show Loophole' Proposal Is A Joke

Flat out, false.

nope

I will wait patiently while you point out the wording in the law that requires a private seller to ask if the buyer is legally authorized to own a firearm.

Your straw grasping attempts are as pathetic as they are comical. Give it up, idiot.

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

I never tire of proving these anti-gun idiots wrong.
What makes you think that the people clamoring to buy guns are anti-gun? Or leftists? Where does it say any of that in the article?

"First came the panic buying of hand sanitizer. Then, people panic bought toilet paper. Now, food shelves are emptying and firearm and ammunition sales are through the roof. The COVID19 outbreak might be bad for the stock market, but it’s certainly been a boon for very specific sectors of the economy. The gun industry, used to such boom/bust cycles, knows how to respond – but other sectors might not be so acclimated.

Here at Omaha Outdoors, we’ve been inundated with inquiries from out-of-state folks – many from California – asking if we can ship them a gun directly. The answer is, of course, no. Despite what politicians and many in popular media claim, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped to your house. Well, you could, if you were a federally licensed firearm dealer (or federally licensed curio and relic collector) and your home was your place of business. Other than that, no, you can’t buy a gun online and have it shipped, especially across state lines, to your home."

A Lot of People Are Finding Out You Can’t Just Buy a Gun Online - Omaha Outdoors

---------------------

No leftist should be allowed to possess a gun. Period!

Make that, no Democrat voter.
I've never owned a gun, nor have I wanted to. And yet, I have survived for nearly 70 years somehow. I did shoot a gun once, in about 1965. It wasn't that exciting.

---------------------

I've never owned a gun, nor have I wanted to. And yet, I have survived for nearly 70 years somehow. I did shoot a gun once, in about 1965. It wasn't that exciting.
Its ok with me if you choose to not own a gun

just keep your hands off my civil right to self defense

---------------------

Your civil right to self defense ends at my right to live.

---------------------

If I were to murder you
Is that a threat?

If I were to murder you
Is that a threat?
Dont quote me out of context

If I were to murder you
Is that a threat?
You altered your post!!!! You LIAR!!! Your original post said only "If I were to murder you"

If I were to murder you
Is that a threat?
You altered your post!!!! You LIAR!!! Your original post said only "If I were to murder you"
I am using a touch pad and one wrong touch causes it to post before I have finished typing

If I were to murder you
Is that a threat?
I am using a touch pad and one wrong touch causes it to post before I have finished typing
Yeah, sure. You're a liar.

---------------------

That's great. But you benefit from the millions of gun owners out there. Burglars avoid homes with people in them because they just might get shot.

---------------------

Not if you're attacking me.

---------------------

What makes you think that the people clamoring to buy guns are anti-gun? Or leftists? Where does it say any of that in the article?

"many from California" - does that sound like right wingers to you? You don't think pro-gun California folks already own guns and know damn well they can't buy them online and have them shipped to their door?

Think, McFly.

---------------------

Not if you're attacking me.
I think bruce is harmless

and as long as he can convince the home invaders to wait till the cops arrive I dont suppose he really needs a gun

Forum List

Back