Leftists of California start secede process

Repugs hate California so much that they might not care. And this time, the "traitors" who want to secede would be the good guys. That wasn't the case in 1861, when a bunch of evil Southern fucks seceded to protect slavery.

California is not leaving the union, it is all poor sport, temper tantrum BS.

Don't discourage them. They joined willingly, they have a right to leave if they don't love Trump or Trump supporters.

You going to fight to force those loony toons to stay?

The number of these idiots are less than 6,000 low class whites trash. That doesn't represents the whole California.
Stop being a kid......... that is not going to happen.

They are spoiled brats that think everyone cares about what they think. Reality is no one cares what those liberals think.

Stop quoting me.

Poor baby, you answered me now that you are beat, you are back to crying!

Don't discourage them. They joined willingly, they have a right to leave if they don't love Trump or Trump supporters.

The number of these idiots are less than 6,000 low class whites trash. That doesn't represents the whole California.

They are spoiled brats that think everyone cares about what they think. Reality is no one cares what those liberals think.

Stop quoting me.

You are a good example of a White trash. This is one of the primary reasons I stopped talking to you a long time ago.
Beat me.......... Like what stupid fuck?

Stop quoting me.

You are a good example of a White trash. This is one of the primary reasons I stopped talking to you a long time ago.
Stop quoting me. Lol!

Repugs hate California so much that they might not care. And this time, the "traitors" who want to secede would be the good guys. That wasn't the case in 1861, when a bunch of evil Southern fucks seceded to protect slavery.

Your racism is noted. YOur post is invalid.

Dude you are pure racist.......... grow the fuck up.

Just because I disagree with these idiots like you that doesn't make me a racist.

You are an idiot, because you think my disagreeing with liberals makes me a racist.

You are racist, because you called these idiots, a racist slur, ie "white trash".

Fuck you.

Stop quoting me.

And you wonder why I called you racist.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

Just because I disagree with these idiots like you that doesn't make me a racist.

You are an idiot, because you think my disagreeing with liberals makes me a racist.

You are racist, because you called these idiots, a racist slur, ie "white trash".

Fuck you.

I'm sorry did I upset your racist behavior old man? These idiots don't have anything better to do consist of low class *white trash*. And stupid idiots like you making it a very big deal when no one here don't give flying a fuck about these fuckers.
You always apply your patented FY behavior all over USMB when someone kick your ass. I considered that as a compliment.

I hope those faggot and bull dykes get their way ..fuck californication

Stop quoting me.

Hypocrite look yourself in the mirror.

Fuck you.

I'm sorry did I upset your racist behavior old man? These idiots don't have anything better to do consist of low class *white trash*. And stupid idiots like you making it a very big deal when no one here don't give flying a fuck about these fuckers.
You always apply your patented FY behavior all over USMB when someone kick your ass. I considered that as a compliment.

There is no racist behavior on my part, it is all the voices in your head.

You have insulted me, quite a bit, and I am insulting you back, you ass. I'm not sure why that is hard for you to understand.

I note that you accuse me of racism while using racist slurs. Moron.

Stop quoting me.

Hypocrite look yourself in the mirror.

I'm not calling anyone racist slurs, that is all you buddy.

Fuck you.

You have insulted me, quite a bit, and I am insulting you back, you ass. I'm not sure why that is hard for you to understand.

Insulted you? You are very wrong there kiddo. You started it. Not me. You are in big denial again.

Fuck you.

Insulted you? You are very wrong there kiddo. You started it. Not me. You are in big denial again.

i've seen this before with lefties.

You feel so entitled to be rude, that you don't even realize that you are doing it,

AND you are shocked when people call you on it.

Fuck you.

That's okay Correl when you grow up you are going to be like me.

While growing up please wash your mouth with bleach and stop drinking the toilet water.

When the San Andreas Fault cracks, Kali will secede to the Pacific Ocean.

buceando.gif~c200

Fuck you.

That's okay Correl when you grow up you are going to be like me.

While growing up please wash your mouth with bleach and stop drinking the toilet water.

Why did you drop the racial slurs? Some portion of our brain realize what a complete farce you were making of yourself?

Forum List

Back