Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

trump has morals. He put his country before himself, and didn’t raise racist drug addicts
1667743411330.png

Is that why he had 5 deferments while the rest of his countrymen were serving their country honorably. That dude wouldn't know a morale if it kicked him in the ass.

no he was in school…and had health issues like xiden clinton and many others

being in the military doesn’t automatically give you morals
If you don't go on somewhere with that weak ass bullshit, the dude supposedly played sports while he was in college so that lame ass excuse won't fly. He was and is the same coward he wouldn't serve his country when she needed him and then he will have the nerve to attack those who did.

If you don't go on somewhere with that weak ass bullshit, the dude supposedly played sports while he was in college so that lame ass excuse won't fly. He was and is the same coward he wouldn't serve his country when she needed him and then he will have the nerve to attack those who did.
i think yoj are confusing him and xiden.

It was immoral to evade the draft? That puts the "immoral" label on about 70% of today's Boomer males.

Most of the wailing about Trump's immorality focuses on his notorious incidents of adultery, but copulating with beautiful young women has been a common practice of the rich and powerful for as long as there have been rich and powerful men in existence. And I dare say that a LARGE percentage of married men, if they had the resources to do so, would do pretty much what Trump did over the years.

Trump's immorality doesn't add up to much when compared to Biden's SERIOUS lies and his intentional opening of the border in a conspiracy to DESTROY American "democracy" by flooding the voter rolls with armies of government-dependent third world economic refugees. Is it moral to saddle America's working people with the debts of pampered college pukes who refuse to pay their honest, legal debts? I think not.

P.S. Trump is a jag-off, but he's my jag-off. Sorry.

And how do you figure that could happen? Even if they had that kind of power (which they don't) nobody would even think of doing it. Therefore this new theme of threat to Democracy is nothing but pure bullshit and yet another scare tactic the Communists are trying to use to get people to vote for them and this disaster they brought on our country. If anybody is a true threat to our democracy Republic, it's them--not us
That’s exactly what Trump tried to do in 2020. It’s what Kari Lake means when she said she wouldn’t have certified the vote in 2020 for president had she been governor. It’s what alternate electors were. It’s what “send it back to the states” meant.

Trump and his supporters told us this is what they wanted. It’s especially a threat that people like you supper them without realizing it.

Did Trump betray those in Vietnam when he was too much of a coward to serve.
did xiden snd clinton? numerous americans didn’t serve…doesn’t mean they are cowards…with that said your plantation boss LBJ cetsainly betrayed them

She didn't concede until the next day after she sobered up. Then her minions had recounts in three different states. Even after she conceded the race, she had a dozen excuses why she lost instead of placing any blame on herself, insulting half the country, and unable to do public events because the woman is a drunk.
OK, my bad. She didn't concede till the next day. Trump never conceded. A few good men died and over a hundred injured cuz trump never concedes.

trump has morals. He put his country before himself, and didn’t raise racist drug addicts
He had the navy move a warship out of sight because he was too emotionally fragile to see the USS John McCain.

I will answer:

They have nothing else. They can't run on their agenda, their accomplishments, nothing. They can't run on Trump because really, he's been pretty quiet (surprisingly).

So they are screaming: IF YOU VOTE RED YOU ARE THREATENING OUR DEMOCRACY!!!

To me it's honestly the last, desperate, spittle-laced shouts of an abuser as you have finally packed your suitcase with one foot out the door. You have no money! You'll be lonely! You'll miss me! What about the kids? Or whatever.

It is disrespectful at best; abusive at worst. I think Americans see it for what it is. The plea of the bankrupt.
I think the U.S. Dems are about finished. But I dont think their globalist owners are finished. There will still be many false flags to come as they try to confuse and intimidate us, and TRICK US...into voting for fascism the same way the Bush's did. Both Bush's world class RINO's. There will still be many of them inhabiting GOP and Neo-Con circles.

Forum List

Back