Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

the emails show discussion of potentially moving it, nobody ordered it, it wasn’t done.

once again you get caught lying
Direct quote:
“USS John McCain needs to be out of sight”

That’s an order, you pathetic loser.

that’s not from trump…you lied. Your demafasict lies are a direct threat to democracy
Trump is the commander in chief. He’s the one that issues orders to the armed forces.

It is from Trump unless you know of another commander in chief.

Trump is the commander in chief. He’s the one that issues orders to the armed forces.

It is from Trump unless you know of another commander in chief.
the commander and chief didn’t give any orders The ship was never moved. You lied

you’ve provided some emails, and nowhere does it say the commended and chief ordered the ship moved

you are once again caught it a massive lie

the commander and chief didn’t give any orders The ship was never moved. You lied

you’ve provided some emails, and nowhere does it say the commended and chief ordered the ship moved

you are once again caught it a massive lie

That’s an order. Do you think the navy takes orders from White House coffee boys?

That’s an order. Do you think the navy takes orders from White House coffee boys?
that’s not trump saying that.

if the president gives orders they are followed. The ship was never moved.

i think you got caught once again in a lie

that’s not trump saying that.

if the president gives orders they are followed. The ship was never moved.

i think you got caught once again in a lie
Sure. It probably came from some coffee boy who also had a famous public feud with John McCain and authority to direct the navy’s admiralty to do their bidding.

The navy did respond to the order, though, didn’t they.

no the ship wasn’t moved
1667756310209.png

That’s the USS John McCain. I know it’s hard to tell since they put a giant tarp over the name.

no the ship wasn’t moved
The ship name was covered of the semi McCain so IT WAS KEPT OUT OF SITE, as directed, by the Whitehouse.

Rebecca Ballhaus

@rebeccaballhaus
·
Follow
NEW: The White House wanted the USS John McCain “out of sight” for Trump’s visit to Japan. A tarp was hung over the ship’s name ahead of the trip, and sailors—who wear caps bearing the ship’s name—were given the day off for Trump’s visit. w/@glubold https://wsj.com/articles/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-out-of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470?emailToken=ca887c08f025f5a5b7a01dbde32c838etBzq0FwbTXJrUQ8MUigaUjoAwWzGVOHT66U4wF7JggEVN49VMPJcywDwL4QIC90yIeTde53bioBxoijKFGMKce+lggzjkFmquqfBI+eoiwkN6qJGKPyIRwCj2ZtjqkkRe2VMQFp9bRWUdJs0k7z4QA%3D%3D&reflink=article_imessage_share…

7:47 PM · May 29, 2019
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref...-s-mccain-trump/&tweet_id=1133882529335980032

The name of the ship is out of sight, isn’t it.
haha the ship is not!

first you claimed the president order the ship moved…now you are claiming someone in the white house got the name covered…ok…i’ll give you that someone in the white house discussed covering up the name

that’s a far cry from your lie that trump ordered the ship moved

thanks for finally coming clean

haha the ship is not!

first you claimed the president order the ship moved…now you are claiming someone in the white house got the name covered…ok…i’ll give you that someone in the white house discussed covering up the name

that’s a far cry from your lie that trump ordered the ship moved

thanks for finally coming clean
Sure. Just some White House coffee boy who hated John McCain telling navy admirals to cover up the name.

That’s what you want us to believe, and it absolutely delusional.

Sure. Just some White House coffee boy who hated John McCain telling navy admirals to cover up the name.

That’s what you want us to believe, and it absolutely delusional.
it’s amazing this the truth is a direct threat to the demafasict agenda

it’s amazing this the truth is a direct threat to the demafasict agenda
You don’t have truth, just delusions.

Trump is the only one that can order the navy. We both know it.

He’s pathetic but you can’t admit it because you’re a cultist.

You don’t have truth, just delusions.

Trump is the only one that can order the navy. We both know it.

He’s pathetic but you can’t admit it because you’re a cultist.
well actually i highlighted i had the truth you had lied

actually orders are given in the navy daily you idiot and not by the president

ah it’s ok for dems to deny election results jusr not ok for republicans to question when they lose

you wonder why they call you all demafasict?
Stop using false equivalences when you post. If a republican wins the popular vote in an election but doesn't get to be president, they have every right to deny the results. If a republican loses by 50,000 votes after 300,000 voters had been illegally removed from the rolls, then yes, they have the right to deny the results. But when you get your ass whipped byg 7 million and 60 courts tell you that you lost, then it's time to stop denying.

Forum List

Back