Leftists Stage Book Burning In Schools

(My bold)

A rhetorical joke of some kind? Pol Pot, the late unlamented dictator, was practically our contemporary. & it's a first, I believe, to call Pot the intellectual basis of anything - other than mass murder in the name of ideological purity (that's what I remember of him, at any rate.) The Democratic Party of the US has a much longer history, as you may know.

Joke?

We see the book banning in Temecula along side the daily assaults on fundamental liberty by the left in this nation. I fail to see the humor of the Khmer Rouge democrats.

(My bold)

A rhetorical joke - there, I bolded it for you. Is this book banning? We'll see when the court fires up, if it gets that far. Daily assaults on fundamental liberty - nice turn of phrase. & only by the Left? Khmer Rouge democrats is simply crass.

If you can show a connection between the Democratic Party in the US & the Khmer Rouge, go for it. Otherwise, it's pretty risible. But charming rhetoric, much better than I usually see in these tirades.

Is a school library required to stock every book, or not allow3d to curate their collection on the basis of any criteria

Forum List

Back