Leftists, this teen must be crushed!!!

They alerted Twitter that certain individuals seemed to be breaking their stated terms of service. That's it. It had nothing to do with you personally and you still got to consume all the right wing fringe bullshit you could stand.
What's the FBI doing monitoring Twitter in the first place?

I pointed out the baseless statement. I don't need to answer any other questions in your attempt to move the goalposts.
I answered your question clearly.

Your refusal to answer mine tells me all I need to know.

lets try it this way.

In your opinion should parents be involved in the discussion of this topic from the very first moment the topic comes up? Or should they be kept in the dark until the very last moment before transition begins?

just tell us how you really feel on the topic. my question is as simple as yours was. I answered yours clearly.

can you do the same?

They monitor domestic extremists and foreign actors operating in the US for criminal or subversive activity. This has been their mission since before we were born.
So, you have no problem with our government monitoring, and censoring a public platform?

So, you have no problem with our government monitoring, and censoring a public platform?
Since they didn't directly censor anything your question is disingenuous. I have no problem at all with them keeping an eye on people who are up to no good.

Since they didn't directly censor anything your question is disingenuous. I have no problem at all with them keeping an eye on people who are up to no good.
What a dishonest answer....Come on occupied...This is something both left and right should be standing against....What kind of squishy answer is that? "They didn't "Directly" censor"? Directly, or indirectly, I don't want the government involved in speech....Period! You do.

The person was a minor at the time of surgery, that in itself is malpractice...

Except doctors work on minors all the time.

No one cares what you suspect....
No, Anger Issues, that's why you keep responding to me, because you don't care.

No, but this is the one in the article....dummy.

Yes, the one who has become the darling of the Transphobic right.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
We're not a bunch of bigots with sexual hangups like you are?

Except doctors work on minors all the time.

No, Anger Issues, that's why you keep responding to me, because you don't care.

Yes, the one who has become the darling of the Transphobic right.

We're not a bunch of bigots with sexual hangups like you are?
No, you are now embracing your love for little kids...You sick fuck....

Yeah, domestic terrorists like parents concerned with the leftist brainwashing their kids are getting at government schools.

yes, when you threaten school board members with violence, that's terrorism. Happy to have straightened that out for you.

What a dishonest answer....Come on occupied...This is something both left and right should be standing against....What kind of squishy answer is that? "They didn't "Directly" censor"? Directly, or indirectly, I don't want the government involved in speech....Period! You do.
Social media has nothing to do with free speech. Do you remember agreeing to follow the terms of service on any website you have ever signed up for? You agreed that they have the exclusive right to censor and ban you for not following their rules.

I am old enough to remember when conservatives used to talk about not allowing the government between patients and their doctors
Translation:
”I hate when government protects children from weirdos looking to cast their perversions upon them and profit from their mental illness.”

Social media has nothing to do with free speech. Do you remember agreeing to follow the terms of service on any website you have ever signed up for? You agreed that they have the exclusive right to censor and ban you for not following their rules.
Oh, and if the government puts a thumb on those scales, you’re perfectly fine with that, as long as it’s against your ideological opponents, right?

And I’m sure you’d love nothing more than unopposed license to spew your bullshit, that why you invent such stupid little nicknames…Because you don’t have the chops to debate honestly, or civilly….

Not at all, I'm perfectly happy to have a rational debate.

Let's start here.

1) Gender Dysphoria is a real condition recognized by medical professionals.
2) The generally accepted treatment now is to confirm gender with hormones and therapy.
3) In some cases, that treatment should start in adolescence.

Also- reported.

Oh, and if the government puts a thumb on those scales, you’re perfectly fine with that, as long as it’s against your ideological opponents, right?
Why do you think conservative politics cannot work if fringe loons and racist scum do not have a soapbox?

Translation:
”I hate when government protects children from weirdos looking to cast their perversions upon them and profit from their mental illness.”

Except that's not is what's happening.

Gender Dysphoria is a real thing.
So maybe what you have here is a case where there was a bad diagnosis. Or maybe this girl has a whole host of issues, and this wasn't the ideal treatment.

All that said, I'm fine with her being able to sue for malpractice. Steep hill to climb because the system is weighted to protect Big Medical, but have at it.

Forum List

Back