Leftists, you AGREE that it's good for govt. officials to lie and commit crime to get Trump...

Wait- what crimes has Clinton been formally charged with? I missed that.

Honesty test.

Is it legal for government officials to transmit classified documents through a private server?

But we all know that we could have a photo of Trump handing the nuclear codes to Putin- and you would still deny any wrong doing on his part.

I've criticized Trump on this forum many, many times. Unlike you, I put the interests of average Americans ahead of the interests of political parties and elites.

a) It would not have been a secret call by Trump to get public declaration of an investigation on only two people- both named Biden.
b) It would have been initiated by American law enforcement- not the President
c) Or it would have been initiated by Ukrainean officials.
d) And if it was really about fighting corruption- where was the push by the White House for Ukraine to investigate Paul Manafort?

a) How was it a "secret" phone call when there were multitudes of American officials listening?
b) So you're saying that the president should not ask foreign officials to investigate POTENTIAL malfeasance by former American officials? You really do NOT want Democratic corruption to be made public, do you?
c) As I mentioned earlier, I've heard reports that Ukraine tried to do exactly that but that rank-and-file members of the DOJ, who are loyal (like you) to the Democratic Party, ignored it.
d) Didn't Obama do exactly that?

As long as we start at the top with the head criminal, the fat orange man.

What crime has Trump committed?

Numerous leftists here claim Trump has committed crimes but can't make the case for one. Leftists don't believe in "justice" or "equal application of the law". That's why they'll condemn and convict Trump without a crime but happily give a pass to Hillary, who actually committed crimes.

To be a leftist, one has to deny truth and live in a alternate reality.

I don't think its good for Trump to commit crimes- but he is certainly doing that now- breaking the Whistleblower law, witness intimidation, bribery, soliciting campaign assistance from a foreign leader.

Trump hasn't committed any crimes. Besides, Hillary's innumerable crimes didn't stop you from voting for her. Thanks for the laugh.

How do you know Trump hasn't committed any crimes? You part of his inner circle?

You and yours investigated Clinton for 30 years now and still haven't been able to figure out a criminal charge to charge her with- but we investigate Trump for a couple of years and you scream 'witchhunt'.

As long as we start at the top with the head criminal, the fat orange man.

What crime has Trump committed? y.

I listed the probable crimes- ones that Trump could be charged with- you just don't bellieve anything against your Dear Leader.

But let me be clear- I am all for the conviction of anyone who has committed actual crimes.

Regardless of who they are.

Seems that you are pretty sure of lots of stuff that just isn't true.

If Ivanka got a job in Ukraine working as an "advisor" at about the same time that Trump was sending a BILLION to them, wouldn't that peak your curiosity? Wouldn't you like to know how in the Hell she got such a lucrative position in such a far-away locale and with little experience in the industry?

Or would you just say that there is no evidence of any wrongdoing and you don't want any investigation?

We both know what your response would be.

You mean like all those Trademarks that Ivanka recently received from China?

How would you feel if Republican senators implied to a foreign nation that, if they "injected" themselves into American politics by investigating potential malfeasance by a Republican, that their aid might be in jeopardy?

You'd be apocalyptic. But since it was Democrats that did it, you're good with it.

Let's get real: Democrats were first to enlist Ukraine in US elections

Well that is funny- your link is to a piece of fiction!

Democrats- i.e. the Obama administration openly pressured Ukraine to fire an ineffective prosecutor.
Republicans- i.e. the Trump administration secretly presssured Ukraine to make a public announcement it was investigating Trump's political rival.

...right? You support it, right?
Who are the "leftist"?

Democrats, communists, fascists and so-called "liberals".
The left is not populated with liberals since liberals are in both parties sitting in Congress, and buddy the Democratic party is not leftism either just like Republicanism is no conservatism.. Liberal political theory occupies the Constitution, will you be getting rid of your civil rights because you have been mislead by the echo chamber?
Pity you don't know the origin of liberal.
Destroys whatever point you are trying to make

How do you know Trump hasn't committed any crimes? You part of his inner circle? You and yours investigated Clinton for 30 years now and still haven't been able to figure out a criminal charge to charge her with- but we investigate Trump for a couple of years and you scream 'witchhunt'.

I don't know if Trump has committed any crimes. I'm simply responding to the claims that he has and asking for an explanation.

Hillary should have been charged. She broke the law. She committed well over 100 felonies. Just because the Obama regime's Department of "Justice" decided to give her a pass doesn't mean that she didn't break the law. You or I would have been sent to prison.

I listed the probable crimes- ones that Trump could be charged with- you just don't bellieve anything against your Dear Leader. But let me be clear- I am all for the conviction of anyone who has committed actual crimes. Regardless of who they are.

You've not made any case whatsoever as to what "crime" Trump has committed. In any event, I take it that you AGREE that Hillary should have been prosecuted since you support convicting anyone who has committed crimes, right?

Jesus, what a retard. How is this idiot thread not in the rubber room?

Hey asshole, the Democratic Party is riddled with corruption. Lying and cheating is what they've been doing for years now. You live in a fantasy land if you don't think the Democratic Party is and has been engaged in MASSIVE corruption for years now. The Obama regime was the most corrupt in American history. What Democrats and their goons in the DOJ/FBI/IRS/CIA/NSA have done to Trump is the most significant scandal in the history of the U.S.

How do you know Trump hasn't committed any crimes? You part of his inner circle? You and yours investigated Clinton for 30 years now and still haven't been able to figure out a criminal charge to charge her with- but we investigate Trump for a couple of years and you scream 'witchhunt'.

I don't know if Trump has committed any crimes. I'm simply responding to the claims that he has and asking for an explanation.

Hillary should have been charged. She broke the law. She committed well over 100 felonies. Just because the Obama regime's Department of "Justice" decided to give her a pass doesn't mean that she didn't break the law. You or I would have been sent to prison.

Conviction in the Court of Hannity isn't real. Trump has been able to direct the DoJ for over 2-1/2 years. It's time you stop whining.

Jesus, what a retard. How is this idiot thread not in the rubber room?

Hey asshole, the Democratic Party is riddled with corruption. Lying and cheating is what they've been doing for years now. You live in a fantasy land if you don't think the Democratic Party is and has been engaged in MASSIVE corruption for years now. The Obama regime was the most corrupt in American history. What Democrats and their goons in the DOJ/FBI/IRS/CIA/NSA have done to Trump is the most significant scandal in the history of the U.S.

Your barely-literate OP is a steaming pile of monkey shit, Gomer.

Forum List

Back