Leftwing Radicals; Abolish the White Race, Eradicate Men, Erase Religion.

JimCrowie up to his old antics :zzz: Hate & fear. The staple of many a Repub-voter :thup:

Lol, you hate it when people tell the general public about the sick shit you libtards have planned, don't you?

You don't address the facts presented and merely engage inad hominem like a stupid shit troll.

Eat shit, you whiney little bitch.

geeeee I din't know I had that much power , I better start planning since i have that much power!!! :cuckoo:

lol, what you do doesn't require much power, other than the power of an ignorant fool.

I don't see the problem, if we need to neuter society in order to for people to live in peace then so be it.
Religion needs to be the first to go, apart from Islam as that is okay.
Gun owners to be forced to surrender their weapons and anyone who doesn't arrested and put in reeducation camps.
Finally sports. Abolish the NFL, ban Hockey in all forms and any any other contact sport. Nascar will have already been finished by anti-CO2 laws.
I can't work out how to eradicate white people, I'm thinking some sort of forced breeding programme with white people and people of color?! Just spitballing there to be honest.

Maybe get into the whole transhumanism thing too, right Manchester?

Well, he is already into the subhuman thing.

I don't see the problem, if we need to neuter society in order to for people to live in peace then so be it.
Gun owners to be forced to surrender their weapons and anyone who doesn't arrested and put in reeducation camps.
Finally sports. Abolish the NFL, ban Hockey in all forms and any any other contact sport. Nascar will have already been finished by anti-CO2 laws.
I can't work out how to eradicate white people, I'm thinking some sort of forced breeding programme with white people and people of color?! Just spitballing there to be honest.

Figures Nazis like you would approve and support.

At least you didn't mention any gas chambers like your predecessors on the left did.

Figures Nazis like you would approve and support.

At least you didn't mention any gas chambers like your predecessors on the left did.

:eusa_doh:

Im already coffee colored. I have quite a few white friends that prefer to be with their white spouses, are proud of their various ethnic groups & want to preserve them. I prefer to be black, have a black family...you catch my drift? We don't want what you're selling.

Maybe get into the whole transhumanism thing too, right Manchester?

That'd work, once we'd bred everyone to a sort of coffee color.

It seems irony bypass operations don't need Obamacare.

You know, if you ever actually made an argument and supported it with facts, instead of posting emoticons and trying to make asinine jokes, I might die of a heart attack and shock.

I guess I'm pretty damned safe then.

You know, if you ever actually made an argument and supported it with facts, instead of posting emoticons and trying to make asinine jokes, I might die of a heart attack and shock.

Ignore idiotic radicals, whatever trash they produce. Eradicate men? Abolish religion? Just diarrhea of the mouth, as my father would say.

So I see you are the main architect the Democratic Party Platform. :lol:

Ignore idiotic radicals, whatever trash they produce. Eradicate men? Abolish religion? Just diarrhea of the mouth, as my father would say.

Peach, the problem is that these radicals have traction with the academics and they write law and corporate policies.

I remember how people similar to you argued that the feminists radicals were to be ignored when they made ridiculous claims that no woman would ever lie about rape or that it was unfair to question her account of events and make her confront her accuser...AND NOW IT IS EEOC POLICY IN MOST CORPORATIONS AND LAW IN MANY STATES.

A person can be accused of sexual harassment in a corporation and have no chance of clearing themselves and radical feminists have used this all over the country to force men that they did not like out of the work place.

No lie should ever be ignored, especially when the people telling the lies have a history of mass slaughter and tyranny as does the left.

Peach, the problem is that these radicals have traction with the academics and they write law and corporate policies.

I remember how people similar to you argued that the feminists radicals were to be ignored when they made ridiculous claims that no woman would ever lie about rape or that it was unfair to question her account of events and make her confront her accuser...AND NOW IT IS EEOC POLICY IN MOST CORPORATIONS AND LAW IN MANY STATES.

A person can be accused of sexual harassment in a corporation and have no chance of clearing themselves and radical feminists have used this all over the country to force men that they did not like out of the work place.

No lie should ever be ignored, especially when the people telling the lies have a history of mass slaughter and tyranny as does the left.

There have been a few lawsuits in which men falsely accused have prevailed; also women who have lost employment for the same offense. It is best to view such claims carefully, one person's joke is another person's "harrassment". I think that WORD is overused.

There have been a few lawsuits in which men falsely accused have prevailed; also women who have lost employment for the same offense. It is best to view such claims carefully, one person's joke is another person's "harrassment". I think that WORD is overused.

Agreed, but the point is that most sexual harassment policy in most corporations now no longer recognize an accused persons right to know who is accusing them and of hat exactly.

How else can you defend yourself?

Point is, the radicals got their way because people didn't take them seriously. We don't need to do the sexual harrassment thing all over again and let these Jacobins categorize the use of the word 'man' as hate speech and give the PC Nazis more fodder for shooting the rest of us in the back.

Agreed, but the point is that most sexual harassment policy in most corporations now no longer recognize an accused persons right to know who is accusing them and of hat exactly.

How else can you defend yourself?

Point is, the radicals got their way because people didn't take them seriously. We don't need to do the sexual harrassment thing all over again and let these Jacobins categorize the use of the word 'man' as hate speech and give the PC Nazis more fodder for shooting the rest of us in the back.

Thank you, until what you term "PC" and I term "knee jerk reaction" is pointed out & objected to, it will remain. Though few corporations are knowing for strict adherence to rules they publicize. Always question authority.

Satire is lost on the humorless.

Or people like me with autism disorder.

Yes, I take people seriously most of the time, even in face to face conversations at times.

I do not think like a normal person, and that gives me both advantages and disadvantages. My social skills suck but I often recognize issues before normal people do.

I wouldn't change that for the world.

Forum List

Back