Lefty Logic: We want Trump to be quilty sooo bad that we’re convinced he must be.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump, Brett Kavanaugh and Roy Moore all convicted by the severely LefTarded.
In LibTardia the desperate fools honestly believe they can will something to become true.
Pay attention to the level of batshit craziness...this shit is unprecedented and entertaining as all hell. Thanks Lefties...hahaha

61740018_2499974813616531_7342776647310901248_n.jpg

It's primarily the press, (and a handful of Democrats in office along with one Republican) that is pushing the Impeachment narrative.

I wish the press would just shut up and let Congress figure it out and do their due diligence.... hounding on it and asking about it and forcing congress critters to give their opinion on it and all of the hype they are putting in to it, is simply not good, imho.

Pelosi, would prefer them to just shut up as well! Calling wolf all the time and making a media frenzy on it, will make it fall flat, if and when the Democrats actually do decide that his behavior warrants impeachment.... no one will believe it at that point....

I may think he needs to be impeached, but I don't want the press making a show out of it, months before it could or would, ever happen just for them to put money in their pockets with higher ratings...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back