🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lefty Remedial Education 103; What a Freaking Assault Weapon Actually Is

Is the AR 15 a good deer gun?
Is an AR 15 a good gun for home defense?
How effective is an AR 15 at very close range? As good as a baseball bat?
Why has the AR 15 been one of the favorite guns of those who choose to commit mass murder?
Why bother to call the AR 15 an assault rifle? All guns can be used for defense, and to assault, wound and kill.

It seems to me that a hand gun and a shotgun are effective tools for home defense, of course in my opinion, a dog is the best early warning system, and the sound of a barking of a dog is likely all the protection one may need to obviate the need to use a gun.
We should all listen to the Vice President and fire a shotgun through our front door when someone is knocking on it at night. I mean, he's a democrat and he should know all about safety.
As far as home defences,s shotgun is my choice.
The people all freaked out over Ar15 a pump shot gun let alone a semi auto shot gun with double aught buck shot is just as lethal as an Ar15.
In close quarters,like a bar, you could get with high probability a hand full of victims with each shot.
This idea that banning 1 gun model,will somehow offer more security,your just wrong.

semi auto shot gun with double aught buck shot is just as lethal as an Ar15.

perhaps more lethal

"more lethal"? As in deader than dead

ok fucktard less survivable

LOL, Who's the fucktard?

That's your opinion.

The law dictionary defines weapon as, "Anything used or designed to be used in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy; an instrument of offensive or defensive combat. Furthermore, it defines dangerous weapon as, "An instrument which, when used in the ordinary manner contemplated by its design and construction, will, or is likely to, cause death or great bodily harm"

Then, by that definition, everything in the world is a weapon. Every chair. Every bottle. Every motor vehicle. For those of us who take our self-defense seriously there are very few things go in the world that cannot be used to defend ourselves or attack an opponent with if necessary.

"Anything used or designed to be used in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy"; does not include chairs (designed for sitting), bottles (designed as a container), every motor vehicle (designed to transport). Every gun is designed to kill.

Here's your Full auto 22 Long rifle... Bit

Can you buy that gun in a gun store?
I take it your choice for mass killing is the .22?
Ain't that special. And unusual. Most mass killers seem to prefer the AR.

Why did you choose the .22. Much more firepower in the AR.
Was it the cost per round? Don't worry about it. Most mass shooters don't have to pay for anything after they are dead.
Much easier/cheaper than an ar make into full auto, same caliber.
Much like an ar it's a just a sporting rifle... Dumbass
Lol

During the debate over the Assault Weapons ban in the mid 1990s, the NRA and their paid lackeys in the Republican party hijacked the debate over semantics. Flash suppressors, grips, stocks, sights. Basically the cosmetics of weapons. They never addressed the reason these weapons are the weapons of choice in 'mass' shootings, i.e. the semi automatic firing system and large capacity ammunition clips.

It's as if there was a string of arsons. News reports claimed that the arsonist used 92 octane gasoline as an accelerant. Later it was determined that 87 octane gasoline was used. And then gear heads hijacked the debate over arson claiming that it was the misreporting of the octane level that demonstrated an ignorance and incapacity among those who were concerned over the fact of the arsons. The fact of the arsons remains, but those who care about the minutiae controlled the debate, totally ignoring the fires and concentrating on the gasoline.

Gun violence exists. Are the gun lovers going to lead us down a primrose path strewn with semantics, or are they finally going to recognize the fact of gun violence?

is a cheap and green means of transportation. Why don't we ban all cars to save over 30,000 lives per year, break

What a great fucking idea.

Then we can require more safety features from the gun manufacturers. Require gun owners to be licensed. Require gun owners to carry insurance and periodically require gun owners to re test.

What a great idea. Can you get the rest of the gun nutters to go along?
Pussy whipped ideas

And when the Nut Jobs or Terrorists switch from "Assault Guns - Weapons" to IEDs or Car Bombs then what?

You know "Improvised" explosive device. Y'all progressives love formal education. I-M-P-R-O-V-I-S-E-D is just that. IEDs are also some of the cheapest, most terrorizing, and effective weapons ever created. Ask yourself, if I ban guns that look mean with large magazines will I now be safer?

Think Orlando with an IED or Car Bomb? Go ahead because when you are in charge it's all Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lolly-Pops.

IEDs worked well in Boston. Will anti-gun liberals be banning pressure cookers next?

Once again, a gun is designed to kill; a pressure cooker is designed to cook and a car to transport.

{BTW, an IED was known as a satchel bomb once upon a war, why didn't GWB, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld remember exploding satchels on bicycles parked on Saigon Streets?]

During the debate over the Assault Weapons ban in the mid 1990s, the NRA and their paid lackeys in the Republican party hijacked the debate over semantics. Flash suppressors, grips, stocks, sights. Basically the cosmetics of weapons. They never addressed the reason these weapons are the weapons of choice in 'mass' shootings, i.e. the semi automatic firing system and large capacity ammunition clips.

It's as if there was a string of arsons. News reports claimed that the arsonist used 92 octane gasoline as an accelerant. Later it was determined that 87 octane gasoline was used. And then gear heads hijacked the debate over arson claiming that it was the misreporting of the octane level that demonstrated an ignorance and incapacity among those who were concerned over the fact of the arsons. The fact of the arsons remains, but those who care about the minutiae controlled the debate, totally ignoring the fires and concentrating on the gasoline.

Gun violence exists. Are the gun lovers going to lead us down a primrose path strewn with semantics, or are they finally going to recognize the fact of gun violence?
So called "gun violence" is an nonissue... Your fucking head out of your ass. fucking lemming
Lol
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

is a cheap and green means of transportation. Why don't we ban all cars to save over 30,000 lives per year, break

What a great fucking idea.

Then we can require more safety features from the gun manufacturers. Require gun owners to be licensed. Require gun owners to carry insurance and periodically require gun owners to re test.

What a great idea. Can you get the rest of the gun nutters to go along?
Pussy whipped ideas

Idiot-Gram ^^^

And when the Nut Jobs or Terrorists switch from "Assault Guns - Weapons" to IEDs or Car Bombs then what?

You know "Improvised" explosive device. Y'all progressives love formal education. I-M-P-R-O-V-I-S-E-D is just that. IEDs are also some of the cheapest, most terrorizing, and effective weapons ever created. Ask yourself, if I ban guns that look mean with large magazines will I now be safer?

Think Orlando with an IED or Car Bomb? Go ahead because when you are in charge it's all Sunshine, Rainbows, and Lolly-Pops.

IEDs worked well in Boston. Will anti-gun liberals be banning pressure cookers next?

Once again, a gun is designed to kill; a pressure cooker is designed to cook and a car to transport.

{BTW, an IED was known as a satchel bomb once upon a war, why didn't GWB, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld remember exploding satchels on bicycles parked on Saigon Streets?]

No one has a right to a car or pressure cooker you fucking retard. Firearm ownership is a right. LOL

Last edited:

No one has a right to a car or pressure cooker you fucking retard. Firearm ownership is all right. LOL

Idiot-Gram (non sequitur type)

So called "gun violence" is an nonissue... Your fucking head out of your ass. fucking lemming
Lol
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America
I know that you are not speaking for adults and responsible people. Gun lovers lover their guns for a lot of different reasons. But no adult responsible person can look at Newtown or Orlando or Aurora or Charleston or Chicago or Detroit or Oakland or any other major city where people die of gunshot wounds every day and say "So called "gun violence" is an nonissue... Your fucking head out of your ass. fucking lemming".

[QUOTE="

{BTW, an IED was known as a satchel bomb once upon a war, why didn't GWB, Dick Cheney and Don Rumsfeld remember exploding satchels on bicycles parked on Saigon Streets?][/QUOTE]

And what scared the Troops the most? - A bouncing Betty - took the testicles out. But it was the Booby Trap that was so effective and cost effective.

And what did the IRA in Ireland do to get the World's attention?

Once again, is this gun designed to kill or not? It's a simple yes or no question.

Ruhrgas%2BIBU%2BBiathlon%2BWorld%2BCup%2BMen%2BDay%2B3%2B7NnxuIIH9-Al.jpg

You shuffled and jived the last time I asked it. Are you being disingenuous? You honestly don't know? Or you just don't fucking care because you have a political anti-gun agenda to press?
Yes Virginia, there really are stupid questions.

The cross bow is a deadly weapon, by the definition. That it may be used by someone for recreational target practice does not make it benign, even when death or harm is not intended, accidents happen.

...The law dictionary defines weapon as, "Anything used or designed to be used in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy; an instrument of offensive or defensive combat. Furthermore, it defines dangerous weapon as, "An instrument which, when used in the ordinary manner contemplated by its design and construction, will, or is likely to, cause death or great bodily harm"
Like a knife, tire iron or baseball bat?

Anything used or designed to be used in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy

well that would exclude the ar-15 because it is a civilian sporting rifle

So you wouldn't use it to defend yourself, your home or to fight a tyrannical govt?

sure but that is not what is designed to do it is not a combat weapon

my 22 single shot would fall into that category if used defensively

i get so tired of you anti gun nuts

how is the elimination of DUE PROCESS going for you guys these days

How is it not designed to do that or it's not a combat weapon when the design is exactly the same as the weapon carried by our military?

How is it not designed to do that or it's not a combat weapon when the design is exactly the same as the weapon carried by our military?
This rifle is a pure civilian design. Is it okay with you or do you want to ban it?

ruger-10-22-i-tac-22-lr-w-bx25-mag-new-in-stock-3.gif

This rifle is a pure military design. Do you want to ban it?
mauser-8mm-K98.jpg

How is it not designed to do that or it's not a combat weapon when the design is exactly the same as the weapon carried by our military?[/QUOTE said:
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Our Military DOES NOT carry this weapon. But our Military carries mean looking knives, some units carry shot guns, and some carry hand guns. Some terrorists in Africa use Machetes. In Louisiana we call them "Cane Knives", in Florida we called the "Sod Knives"

"Anything used or designed to be used in destroying, defeating, or injuring an enemy"; does not include chairs (designed for sitting), bottles (designed as a container), every motor vehicle (designed to transport). Every gun is designed to kill.

I'm going good to assume you missed the word USED in your own quotation. All of those items, and almost anything one lays their hands on, can be used as a weapon. In fact the martial art I study (Krav Maga) teaches us to use any/everything around us as a weapon in a fight.

I'm going good to assume you missed the word USED in your own quotation. All of those items, and almost anything one lays their hands on, can be used as a weapon. In fact the martial art I study (Krav Maga) teaches us to use any/everything around us as a weapon in a fight.

A small pencil was used by an unsub to kill an inmate in our county jail, it was inserted through his eye into his brain. So what you've posted is true, but not in context and hence, a non sequitur. Guns are designed to harm or kill, a pencil is designed to write.

Fucking amazing that the "AR-15" has the ability to go into a school room, movie theatre or night club and fire itself.

Gun nutters, see how fucking stupid some of you are. This dude thinks guns fire themselves.

Instead of acknowledging that the crazies PREFER the AR15 for their mass killings, because it was designed for that purpose, you all act like a guy with a single shot .22 rifle could kill the same number of people in the same amount of time.

Bullshit.
Gun nutter. Blah blah blah fucking blah blah blah.

Instead of acknowledging that crazies will use the preferred action of using "firearms" you fucking idiots focus on the weapon. At least you do recognize that the weapon was designed for this specific purpose.

You idiots are the ones who think that the firearm is the cause and is capable of doing damage without someone on the delivery side of the weapon.

A single shot 22 may not kill the same number of people, but the point is it will still kill a number of people.

See how fucking stupid you fucking progressives are.

Forum List

Back