🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Legal experts: Prosecutor overcharged; will be difficult to win trial.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Baltimore Sun

Welcome to the opening act folks.

Its the very first American kangaroo court of racial fairness and social justice. When charges are made....just because everyone will be mad if they arent.

Legal experts say this case will be very hard to prove. And the prosecutor overcharged. And she did. All in the name of radical left wing fairness and justice.

Thank God I live in a red city in a red state.

The case was overcharged. No one would deny that. The officers will likely be found guilty of some negligence offense.

What the defense should do is delay this trial until obama is gone. The chances of a fair trial will go up significantly.

The case was overcharged. No one would deny that. The officers will likely be found guilty of some negligence offense.

What the defense should do is delay this trial until obama is gone. The chances of a fair trial will go up significantly.

The order to over charge came down from the White House via his "race adviser" Al Sharpton

Watching a CNN interview right now with the state attorney who filed the charges, and holy shit, she looks and sounds like a fucking kid !!!

The order to over charge came down from the White House via his "race adviser" Al Sharpton

If the 3 whites get off we will have nation wide violence and rioting. If the 3 blacks get off = nothing.

Obama has had his dick in his zipper ever since he invited that cop to the White House for beer and he's been after cops since. This is his 4th try.

Watching a CNN interview right now with the state attorney who filed the charges, and holy shit, she looks and sounds like a fucking kid !!!
Baltimore is screwed, just look at the pathetic mayor and prosecutor they have there. Is this the best they can do?

Bet it wouldn't have come from Al had he realized 3 of the 4 were black !

If the 3 whites get off we will have nation wide violence and rioting. If the 3 blacks get off = nothing.
I will laugh my ass off if they find the 3 black people guilty, but the white cops are completely exhonerated. :laugh:

I will laugh my ass off if they find the 3 black people guilty, but the white cops are completely exhonerated. :laugh:
That'll show 'em Spanky...

Obama has had his dick in his zipper ever since he invited that cop to the White House for beer and he's been after cops since. This is his 4th try.
The democrats are not going to be happy until they get to kill a white person. And they want it televised. Back to that same shame game Obama has already been playing for SIX YEARS.

The democrats are not going to be happy until they get to kill a white person. And they want it televised. Back to that same shame game Obama has already been playing for SIX YEARS.

Thats why I call this the Baltimore Kangaroo Court.

This is about appeasing rage. Thats all. This case would've been worthy of a lawsuit at best. They still havent said exactly how the cops "assaulted" him. All they're pointing to is a seat belt and not calling a medic right away.

Kangaroo Court is now in session.....time to get us some justice and appease this black rage!! Down with whitey!!

Where are the charges against the thugs who demolished Baltimore and committed murder during riots?

I also think there should be a massive "blue flu" day Sunday for all law enforcement officers assigned to minority neighborhoods,.Let's see how they like that. :afro:

Thats why I call this the Baltimore Kangaroo Court.

This is about appeasing rage. Thats all. This case would've been worthy of a lawsuit at best. They still havent said exactly how the cops "assaulted" him. All they're pointing to is a seat belt and not calling a medic right away.

Kangaroo Court is now in session.....time to get us some justice and appease this black rage!! Down with whitey!!

I don't know why you have this desire to defend bad cops. These cops fucked up.

I remember you were the one who claimed the guy in NOrth Carolina was justified because they were going for his Taser... Until the tape came out showing him shooting the guy in the back and planting a Taser.

What is needed is a lot of reform in Law enforcement. Mandetory body cameras. Lots of retraining.

The Baltimore Sun

Welcome to the opening act folks.

Its the very first American kangaroo court of racial fairness and social justice. When charges are made....just because everyone will be mad if they arent.

Legal experts say this case will be very hard to prove. And the prosecutor overcharged. And she did. All in the name of radical left wing fairness and justice.

Thank God I live in a red city in a red state.
Mosley went way over the top..
But in the world of liberals, it is not what can be proven in a court of law. All that matters are the seriousness of the charges..
SA Mosley was careful to couch her approach claiming this prosecution "is not an indictment of the Baltimore PD"......Yeah. She HAD to say that because the Balt police brass is made up of mostly black officers.
It's too late. With Mosley throwing the whole law library at these 6 cops, she alienated herself from the entire department and the law abiding people of Baltimore.
Once again, Mosley and the Mayor are the products of identity politics.

Forum List

Back