Legal pot in Colorado claims it's first victim

According to your link:

It took the police 15 minutes to arrive?

The woman said her husband also might have taken painkillers,

He was also ranting about the end of the world.

Kirk continued to ramble after he was placed in a patrol car where he told officers "he was the strongest in the Church of Latter-day Saints and he had killed his wife,"

To say she was a victim of cannabis or his violent behavior was caused by cannabis is a bit of a stretch.

According to your link:

Negligence on the part of the police killed this woman!

The woman said her husband also might have taken painkillers

Eli Lilly killed this woman!!!

He was also ranting about the end of the world.

Religion killed this woman!!!

Kirk continued to ramble after he was placed in a patrol car where he told officers "he was the strongest in the Church of Latter-day Saints and he had killed his wife,"

The Mormons killed this woman!

To say she was a victim of cannabis or his violent behavior was caused by cannabis is a bit of a stretch.

The pot probably kept him from going on a pharmaceutical-fueled, religion-fueled killing spree!!!!!

How many alcohol fueled killings in Colorado this year?

Dunno, that's another topic. Start a thread & find out.

No - it's not another topic. The point of your thread is that Pot should not be legalized because it allegedly led to the death of someone. In 2009 alone 465 people died in Colorado in alcohol related auto accidents alone.

You cannot hide your hypocritical double standard behind "start another thread"

I smoked a lot of pot back in the day, I never hallucinated.

Same here but from what I'm hearing from today's growers and users reefer is FAR more potent than it was back in the day. There are also processes available to create ultra pure THC which is truly dangerous.

I am a recovered alcoholic and drug abuser. I smoked pot and drank heavily for years. I generally insist that pot is less dangerous to life and limb that booze is but I haven't smoked any of today's stuff so I'm basing my opinion on past experience.

I work really close to one of the biggest growers in Colorado called "Medicine Man." They buy products from my retail store and I've spoken to the owner about today's marijuana. He said that one hit of his stuff is equal to an entire joint of the stuff of yesteryear. Now if you were to concentrate that potency into a piece of candy or other edible and end up eating a lot of candy or edibles then the result could potentially be dangerous.

How many alcohol fueled killings in Colorado this year?

No - it's not another topic. The point of your thread is that Pot should not be legalized because it allegedly led to the death of someone. In 2009 alone 465 people died in Colorado in alcohol related auto accidents alone.

You're an idiot. This thread has no particular point. I'm neither anti nor pro pot. I simply posted a story to see how people felt about it.

Now crawl back in your hole

You're an idiot. This thread has no particular point. I'm neither anti nor pro pot. I simply posted a story to see how people felt about it.

So all your other anti-legalization threads and posts are lies?
Were you lying then or are you lying now?

So all your other anti-legalization threads and posts are lies?
Were you lying then or are you lying now?

All my other? WTF are YOU smoking

According to your link:

Negligence on the part of the police killed this woman!

The woman said her husband also might have taken painkillers

Eli Lilly killed this woman!!!

Religion killed this woman!!!

The Mormons killed this woman!

The pot probably kept him from going on a pharmaceutical-fueled, religion-fueled killing spree!!!!!

He should have taken some acid or some mushrooms, that way the gun would have melted in his hand before he could shoot.

What pot does to your mind is it immediately unhinges any doors to any vaults of repressed issues and they all come flooding out at once. Edible pot is the worst for this because unlike smoking it, it stays in your body for days sometimes, making and keeping you high as a kite.

So anyone with psychotic or especially depressive issues will find themselves overwhelmed with a tidal wave of emotions and they will in fact become psychotic if those thoughts and issues are harrowing enough. For those regular maintenance stoners this isn't a problem because they've been bleeding out that repressed stuff for a long time. It's the occasional first time users and people with big issues that society has to worry about.

It's like having a group of people walk up to you and tell you when you're depressed "you're fat, your ugly, you're stupid and worthless and nobody will ever love you"...and those thoughts going through your head over and over and over in a very magified an inescapable way. I went through this when I was a troubled teen and thought it would be cool to eat a pot brownie. Let me tell you, I was begging a friend to take me to an emergency room and have me put into an artificial coma until the issues went away. There is no escape. The effects as such lasted for almost 2 full days.

What pot does to your mind is it immediately unhinges any doors to any vaults of repressed issues and they all come flooding out at once. Edible pot is the worst for this because unlike smoking it, it stays in your body for days sometimes, making and keeping you high as a kite.

Let's see your science on this please.

I'll try to hold uproarious laughter until you produce it.

Forum List

Back