Legality of breaking into your house

It better be legal or I'm a criminal. I don't even know how many times I've had my ass hanging out a window cuz I had to break in.

cashiersLegal or illegal to break into your house

If no one else has a legal lien on your house ... go nuts.
I paid for the new trailer in full with a bank cashiers check. I'm going to do it anyways but can't climb through a window thus the bump key set.

Last edited:

I paid for the new trailer in full with a bank cashiers check.

I think I see where you're going with this. What you seem to be not describing in any detail is a civil matter. Not a matter of criminal legality or illegality, but a matter to be determined in civil court.

However, if you damage said property in an effort to take the civil law into your own hands, you may very well open yourself to be charged with a criminal offence.

I think I see where you're going with this. What you seem to be not describing in any detail is a civil matter. Not a matter of criminal legality or illegality, but a matter to be determined in civil court.

However, if you damage said property in an effort to take the civil law into your own hands, you may very well open yourself to be charged with a criminal offence.
I know all about civil and criminal court having been a Juror four times but want to avoid that.

I know all about civil and criminal court having been a Juror four times but want to avoid that.
how about you give us the whole story??

Do you want the address of the real estate? I can do that.

did I ask for that?? no I didnt,,

just tell us the whole story so we can give sound advice,,,

did you just loose your keys,, or do you have court papers restricting access???

did you just loose your keys,, or do you have court papers restricting access???
Clayton Homes Marion, Ohio stole my new single wide mobile home. I can't make it any clearer than that. Marion, Ohio the birthplace of President Warren G. Harding.

Clayton Homes Marion, Ohio stole my new single wide mobile home. I can't make it any clearer than that. Marion, Ohio the birthplace of President Warren G. Harding.
are there court papers on it??

If I've fallen and I can't get up like those old people in the commercials, then I guess it would be ok.

I once had to break into my own truck. I was drunk as a skunk and parked it in front of a convenience store, with the motor running and the radio all the way up.

When I realized that the door was locked, I went around back the store, got a rock, and broke out the passenger window.

Had to get out of there before the popo showed up

are there court papers on it??
Real estate papers not in my hand but posted inside the front window with my name on them. I've got the original signed receipt in hand.

Forum List

Back