Legality of breaking into your house

cashiersLegal or illegal to break into your house

If no one else has a legal lien on your house ... go nuts.
I paid for the new trailer in full with a bank cashiers check.

I think I see where you're going with this. What you seem to be not describing in any detail is a civil matter. Not a matter of criminal legality or illegality, but a matter to be determined in civil court.

However, if you damage said property in an effort to take the civil law into your own hands, you may very well open yourself to be charged with a criminal offence.
I know all about civil and criminal court having been a Juror four times but want to avoid that.
how about you give us the whole story??
Do you want the address of the real estate? I can do that.
did I ask for that?? no I didnt,,

just tell us the whole story so we can give sound advice,,,

did you just loose your keys,, or do you have court papers restricting access???
Clayton Homes Marion, Ohio stole my new single wide mobile home. I can't make it any clearer than that. Marion, Ohio the birthplace of President Warren G. Harding.
are there court papers on it??
Real estate papers not in my hand but posted inside the front window with my name on them. I've got the original signed receipt in hand.
I asked if there were court papers,,, are there??

why did they take the trailer??

I think I see where you're going with this. What you seem to be not describing in any detail is a civil matter. Not a matter of criminal legality or illegality, but a matter to be determined in civil court.

However, if you damage said property in an effort to take the civil law into your own hands, you may very well open yourself to be charged with a criminal offence.
I know all about civil and criminal court having been a Juror four times but want to avoid that.

did you just loose your keys,, or do you have court papers restricting access???
Clayton Homes Marion, Ohio stole my new single wide mobile home. I can't make it any clearer than that. Marion, Ohio the birthplace of President Warren G. Harding.
Real estate papers not in my hand but posted inside the front window with my name on them. I've got the original signed receipt in hand.

The trailer is in the same place that Clayton Homes put it, Plain City, OH and exactly where I wanted it put. WTF? I offered to grease the wheels but they don't do that.

Last edited:

The trailer is in the same place that Clayton Homes put it, Plain City, OH and exactly where I wanted it put. WTF?
so there is no court papers on it restricting your access??

if you told us the whole story you might get some better advice,,

you said they stole your home, did you live in it and have personal property in it??
why dont you have a key??

The trailer is in the same place that Clayton Homes put it, Plain City, OH and exactly where I wanted it put. WTF?

you said they stole your home, did you live in it and have personal property in it??
Heather McKinney (Manager Clayton Homes) is restricting my access.

so you havent received full transfer of the trailer/property,,,

I suggest you wait until that happens,

or you could tell us the whole story you are trying so hard not to,,

I asked for legal opinions on breaking into your new paid in full new single wide trailer, fail.

I asked for legal opinions on breaking into your new paid in full new single wide trailer, fail.
and you refused to give the whole story,,

why dont you have a key and full access to it??

what are they telling you that you arent telling us??

Need more info to know for sure. Where it sits and did you sell any of your bundle of rights. Trailers can sit in areas that you do not own rights of entry. For instance you can have your Trailer on some one else's land there by restricting access. I would like to help you but need more info. Why has your access been limited.

Need more info to know for sure. Where it sits and did you sell any of your bundle of rights. Trailers can sit in areas that you do not own rights of entry. For instance you can have your Trailer on some one else's land there by restricting access. I would like to help you but need more info. Why has your access been limited.
theres something he doesnt want to tell us,,

Forum List

Back