Legalize Grass?

They are talking this shit here in Pennsylvania.

I think its a good idea, but it has to be done right.

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries".

Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs. It would be subject to state sales tax, but nothing outside what someone buying a case of Coke or Pabst.

Eliminate the political plums and patronage out of the Grass Industry, don't let the politicians have a taste.

Ummmmm....Well I have to.......Let's see.....................What was this thread about again please?

Have a big mountain dew and most of a bag of doritos and regroup brah....

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries".

Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs. It would be subject to state sales tax, but nothing outside what someone buying a case of Coke or Pabst.

Eliminate the political plums and patronage out of the Grass Industry, don't let the politicians have a taste.

Lace that shit with some Chinese Fentanyl......and you're gonna get so f**king high..

I prefer to lace my Chinee Fentanyl with a little weed myself.

Ummmmm....Well I have to.......Let's see.....................What was this thread about again please?

What??????

What??????

Whose on first?

And what about those who served time in prison for just possession of weed?
They broke the law, they serve their punishment.

And what about those who served time in prison for just possession of weed?
Set them free

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries". Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs.

You obviously do not understand the commonwealth of Pa at all. What you suggest is simply not in their nature! If they legalize it, they will make the residents there sit up and beg for it like a dog while controlling every aspect of it.

Health issues regarding cigarette smoking prompted local governments to ban smoking on any public or private building and sometimes outdoors. How in the world could society benefit from legalizing drugs that are worse than cigarettes?

Health issues regarding cigarette smoking prompted local governments to ban smoking on any public or private building and sometimes outdoors. How in the world could society benefit from legalizing drugs that are worse than cigarettes?
The accurate analogy is with Prohibition, which was an unmitigated failure – just like the ‘war’ on drugs.

And smoking pot would likewise be banned in any public or private building and sometimes outdoors.

The accurate analogy is with Prohibition, which was an unmitigated failure – just like the ‘war’ on drugs.

And smoking pot would likewise be banned in any public or private building and sometimes outdoors.
Society is stuck with the tobacco industry lobbyists and recognizes the health issues. Why in the world would society benefit from legalizing the over the counter sale of a product that is similar to tobacco but has the additional factor of impairing judgment and behavior ?

Prohibition wasn't an "unmitigated" failure at all. It wasn't the tremendous success that proponents had hoped for, but it did have its upsides as well as its downside.

Cirrhosis OTL rates declined dramatically during the Prohibition years, rebounding big time after the 21st Amendment took effect. Prohibition did save thousands of lives.

Society is stuck with the tobacco industry lobbyists and recognizes the health issues. Why in the world would society benefit from legalizing the over the counter sale of a product that is similar to tobacco but has the additional factor of impairing judgment and behavior ?

RIght now you have a lot of politicians, including Lt Gov. Fetterman, who think that smoking grass is the greatest thing ever and doesn't have a down side.

Or at least that's their stated opinion.

And there are Republicans like Speaker Boehner, who are huge pot advocates as well.

IMHO, no "Grass Commissions", no special taxes, licenses or regulatory boards, no special "dispensaries". Allow the weed to be sold in Walmart, Family Dollar, Giant Eagle, Sheetz and Target, as well any mom and pops that want to push the herbs.

You obviously do not understand the commonwealth of Pa at all. What you suggest is simply not in their nature! If they legalize it, they will make the residents there sit up and beg for it like a dog while controlling every aspect of it.

When you are in a recreational state the prices are competitive I get texts from my favorite vegas dispensary offering me 2 for one deal and sales on ounces etc. In Utah, even with a medical card, the State is out of their freaking minds. They want $60.00 for 3.5 grams Robbery!

When you are in a recreational state the prices are competitive I get texts from my favorite vegas dispensary offering me 2 for one deal and sales on ounces etc. In Utah, even with a medical card, the State is out of their freaking minds. They want $60.00 for 3.5 grams Robbery!

The Grass Cartels can deliver high quality dope for a lot lower prices.

Even if you have a medical card, why wouldn't you stop by at the local pusher's crib and save money?

The Grass Cartels can deliver high quality dope for a lot lower prices.

Even if you have a medical card, why wouldn't you stop by at the local pusher's crib and save money?

I don't know any dope dealers here I can go to the last connection end up fucking one of my friends and then she went off with his buddy and things got awkward so now we can't go through him. I go to Colorado or Vegas and stock up although someone in Vegas gave me a free ounce at Christmas best present I got. If it was legal everywhere prices would drop over the competition.

Because they allow alcohol to be sold that way.

Forum List

Back