Legion demands War with Russia!Trump shall fight it.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9

Who are representatives of 'Deep State' and Presstitutes? Almost all are either non-Christians or Christians in Name only, faggots, pedophiles, psychopaths, commies, corrupt thieves,insane murders, liars, Freemasons, satanists and devils!

Trump must withstand the Army of Satan , otherwise it will kill not only Trump and his Family , but the entirely planet.Trump can not appease Satan by sacrificing him more and more his followers.
Trump shall call Flynn back, ask Jesus for Help and begin to fight Satan and his True Disciples - Neocons, Presstitutes and Deep State.At best with Putin together. Otherwise our Planet will perish.

2015363_univ_cnt_2_lg.jpg

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. Mark 5:9

Who are representatives of 'Deep State' and Presstitutes? Almost all are either non-Christians or Christians in Name only, faggots, pedophiles, psychopaths, commies, corrupt thieves,insane murders, liars, Freemasons, satanists and devils!

Trump must withstand the Army of Satan , otherwise it will kill not only Trump and his Family , but the entirely planet.Trump can not appease Satan by sacrificing him more and more his followers.
Trump shall call Flynn back, ask Jesus for Help and begin to fight Satan and his True Disciples - Neocons, Presstitutes and Deep State.At best with Putin together. Otherwise our Planet will perish.

Trump is christian? since when? did he convert after his third marriage?

I believe since he was a child...Presbyterian......

He is more Christian as 99% corrupted faggots in D.C.

He is more Christian as 99% corrupted faggots in D.C.
and why is that?

Forum List

Back