Lesbian couple outraged their 14 year old son told to remove makeup

Americans should know what's going on at school these days to make their children into end line families when they engage in lifestyles that avoid bringing American children into the world by schools who cowtow to perverts in everything from sex education to accepting perversion as a norm and not as a perversion from the norm.

:confused:

Dude it's not even funny anymore. Every freaking day thread after thread about the same topic. How much time do you spend looking this stuff up?

Can you explain why you clicked and then replied? Or is my fault you have not a shred of self control?

Are you going to blame me for your lack of self control?

No beacause we are getting tired of these posts..... all it is with you is stupid shit....You only have one thing on your mind is gay storys....fucking weirdo......post something like this
Saudi prince sues Forbes after it says he's only worth $20 billion: report | Reuters.com
LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has sued Forbes magazine for libel in a British court, alleging its valuation of his wealth at $20 billion was short of the mark by $9.6 billion, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported

WE isn't it a presumption to speak for everyone on the board. The only true statement is that you are tired of these posts. It is your choice to enter into the discussion. If you are that tired of them why wear yourself out further. Let the discussion pass on to those who have something to say aside from how tired they are.

Now you know why Russia has a total ban on adoptions by gays. The children are used for social experiments.

Can you explain why you clicked and then replied? Or is my fault you have not a shred of self control?

No beacause we are getting tired of these posts..... all it is with you is stupid shit....You only have one thing on your mind is gay storys....fucking weirdo......post something like this
Saudi prince sues Forbes after it says he's only worth $20 billion: report | Reuters.com
LONDON (Reuters) - Saudi billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal has sued Forbes magazine for libel in a British court, alleging its valuation of his wealth at $20 billion was short of the mark by $9.6 billion, Britain's Guardian newspaper reported

WE isn't it a presumption to speak for everyone on the board. The only true statement is that you are tired of these posts. It is your choice to enter into the discussion. If you are that tired of them why wear yourself out further. Let the discussion pass on to those who have something to say aside from how tired they are.

Now you know why Russia has a total ban on adoptions by gays. The children are used for social experiments.

:cool:

/unsubscribe

I'm not the one who went to the media about it.

If its such a big deal to you, why don't you DO something about it? Like go to the lesbian couples home, soak yourself in gasoline, and light yourself on fire in protest? The rest of us DON'TCARE

I'll click and reply every time. You post this stuff without any intention of having a debate and make a point to be confrontational in every OP. And if you're not checked you'll never learn.

And that's why people respond to your posts with penis jokes.

I post these stories to show how crazy the world is becoming. You could try to argue why it isn't crazy, but instead you just want to insult posters on here.

How do you define crazy? Because a lot of times through history, men wore makeup. At least those who could afford it.

In this case, if everyone was banned from wearing makeup at school, then these parents don't have a leg to stand on.

Dude it's not even funny anymore. Every freaking day thread after thread about the same topic. How much time do you spend looking this stuff up?
Tough bananas. Americans should know what's going on at school these days to make their children into end line families when they engage in lifestyles that avoid bringing American children into the world by schools who cowtow to perverts in everything from sex education to accepting perversion as a norm and not as a perversion from the norm.

Parents have the right to know what other parents want foisted on their children and make the decision whether to home school or formulate more schools in churches so their children will respect the family's spiritual and familial roots.

Is this your contention, that the "School made them gay"? Seriously?

Do you actually know any gay people?

Do you think the schools should be teaching them to be "Good little breeders" or something?

Just because the parents are gay does not mean they raised their son to be gay. He is gay because he just is, and I don't see a problem with his wearing make up - if girls can wear the same make up, why can't he?

Tough bananas. Americans should know what's going on at school these days to make their children into end line families when they engage in lifestyles that avoid bringing American children into the world by schools who cowtow to perverts in everything from sex education to accepting perversion as a norm and not as a perversion from the norm.

Parents have the right to know what other parents want foisted on their children and make the decision whether to home school or formulate more schools in churches so their children will respect the family's spiritual and familial roots.

Do you think the schools should be teaching them to be "Good little breeders" or something?
Beats the alternative for people who care.

And an end line family means noncontinuance of that family's dna history which is categorically genocide of the family.

Do you often dwell on not seeing the elephant sitting in the living room?

Last edited:
Just because the parents are gay does not mean they raised their son to be gay. He is gay because he just is, and I don't see a problem with his wearing make up - if girls can wear the same make up, why can't he?

If girls can take the morning after pill, why can't he?

Suddenly you don't believe in equality?

I can see this issue hits you personally. Very personally.

I can see this issue hits you personally. Very personally.
Is that your counter argument?

If you argue "well, he doesn't need a morning after pill, therefore it's a non issue". trannies don't "need" female hormones or male hormones..

Interesting you used that term..."breeders." That's what gay people call straight people. Breeders. And it's not a compliment, either.

Guess it's okay for them to smear straight people, but not politically correct for straight people to say anything negative about them.

Interesting you used that term..."breeders." That's what gay people call straight people. Breeders. And it's not a compliment, either.

Guess it's okay for them to smear straight people, but not politically correct for straight people to say anything negative about them.

If the left didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all

Beats the alternative for people who care.

And an end line family means noncontinuance of that family's dna history which is categorically genocide of the family.

Do you often dwell on not seeing the elephant sitting in the living room?

First, why is the genetic continuation of any family all that important. People adopt the children of others every day and leave them their names and property.

Who know who really fathered anyone's children? How many men are unknowingly raising the children of other men? Or knowingly, for that matter.

Yet you are getting upset because some gay people are just being who they are, instead of carrying out some directive to "carry on the family name".

Now, this isn't just academic for me. I had an Aunt whom the entire family has concluded was in fact a lesbian.

Despite that, she married a guy, had a kid, and separated within a year. Kept his name, who proceeded to go completely out of control. Had four kids by at least 2 and maybe four different fathers. Half of them ended up in prison.

Not seeing how continuing THAT line was helpful to anyone. (Although a few of those kids, I actually like.)

Only interesting to you.

Fact is, a lot of people who are breeding shouldn't make kids because they are kind of assholes. A lot of people who would be awesome parents can't reproduce for whatever reasons. Life isn't always fair.

But it's absurd to think that the schools "make kids gay". Either they are or they are not. I've known enough gay folks who've made themselves and others miserable trying to play by your rules, and I just don't see anything positive about it.

Are you retarded?

A breeder is a perjorative used for normal men. Normal women are bleeders. Breeders and bleeders.

The transgendered male to female have an underlying resentment of normal women who have a monthly menstrual cycle. No matter how many legal papers they have. No matter how many surgeries, they cannot command that one thing that divides them from normal women.

Forum List

Back