Lesbian D I V O R C E! :-O

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Jane Lynch has announced she is divorcing her wife Dr. Lara Embry.
It comes just three years after the Glee actress, 52, and the clinical psychologist tied the knot. :eusa_shifty:

article-2339121-1A3F4382000005DC-350_310x706.jpg

Was another woman involved? :eusa_eh:

She has grown especially close to Lara’s daughter and spoke last March about her relationship with the youngster.

She said: ‘My greatest pleasure is Haden, my stepdaughter". :eek:

Read more: Jane Lynch divorcing wife Lara Embry after three years | Mail Online

It's always been my feeling that they have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

always? :eusa_eh:

al·ways [awl-weyz, -weez] Show IPA
adverb
every time; on every occasion; without exception: He always works on Saturday.
all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly: There is always some pollution in the air.
forever: Will you always love me?
in any event; at any time; if necessary: She can always move back with her parents.
Origin:
1200–50; Middle English alwayes, alleweyes, alles weis, genitive (denoting distribution; cf. once) of all wei; alle- lost its genitive ending and was treated as a compounding element under influence of alle wey alway. See all, way, alway, -s1

Synonyms
1. regularly, invariably, consistently. 2, 3. perpetually, everlastingly, continuously. Both always and ever refer to uniform or perpetual continuance. Always often expresses or implies repetition as producing the uniformity or continuance: The sun always rises in the east. Ever implies an unchanging sameness throughout: Natural law is ever to be reckoned with.

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Does that help? :dunno:

• Banned
It's always been my feeling that they have every right to be as miserable as the rest of us.

always? :eusa_eh:

al·ways [awl-weyz, -weez] Show IPA
adverb
every time; on every occasion; without exception: He always works on Saturday.
all the time; continuously; uninterruptedly: There is always some pollution in the air.
forever: Will you always love me?
in any event; at any time; if necessary: She can always move back with her parents.
Origin:
1200–50; Middle English alwayes, alleweyes, alles weis, genitive (denoting distribution; cf. once) of all wei; alle- lost its genitive ending and was treated as a compounding element under influence of alle wey alway. See all, way, alway, -s1

Synonyms
1. regularly, invariably, consistently. 2, 3. perpetually, everlastingly, continuously. Both always and ever refer to uniform or perpetual continuance. Always often expresses or implies repetition as producing the uniformity or continuance: The sun always rises in the east. Ever implies an unchanging sameness throughout: Natural law is ever to be reckoned with.

Dictionary.com Unabridged

Does that help? :dunno:

laugh_zpse50e200a.png

It comes just three years after the Glee actress, 52, and the clinical psychologist tied the knot. :eusa_shifty:

She has grown especially close to Lara’s daughter and spoke last March about her relationship with the youngster.

What a shock....gay people are human too!

What a shock....gay people are human too!
Well, they're homos so they must be.

Last edited:
I wish the doc well on her quest to clean her husband out. Yeah it's pretty obvious who's on top there.

Last edited:

Oh, I see. Gay marriage should be banned because they might get divorced like everyone else?

Good one, right wingers.

Was another woman involved? yes. she has a bigger strap on

490.gif
493.gif
529.gif

Oh, I see. Gay marriage should be banned because they might get divorced like everyone else?

Good one, right wingers.

Where in the OP's post does he say gay marriage should be banned?

Be specific.

I wish the doc well on her quest to clean her husband out. Yeah it's oretty obvious who's on top there.

Seems there's always a manly one and a timid one doesn't it? Anybody who thinks this is a "lifestyle" needs their head examined. :smoke:

Good one, right wingers.

It's a "pretend" marriage....nowhere else in nature do females mate with each other so it's by definition PERVERSE.....let's hope the "step-daughter" hasn't been so messed up by these freaks that she can't have a normal life.

Forum List

Back