Lesbian D I V O R C E! :-O

Thanks for not banning me....most sites won't allow me to air my views on this subject....I intend to make others rethink their acceptance of all this and proponents to come up with why we should accept it at all....and do it within the rules here. :eusa_angel:

I can guarantee no one has banned you for airing your opinions.

Jane Lynch has announced she is divorcing her wife Dr. Lara Embry.
It comes just three years after the Glee actress, 52, and the clinical psychologist tied the knot. :eusa_shifty:

article-2339121-1A3F4382000005DC-350_310x706.jpg

Was another woman involved? :eusa_eh:

She has grown especially close to Lara’s daughter and spoke last March about her relationship with the youngster.

She said: ‘My greatest pleasure is Haden, my stepdaughter". :eek:

Read more: Jane Lynch divorcing wife Lara Embry after three years | Mail Online

What goes up must come down.

Jane Lynch has announced she is divorcing her wife Dr. Lara Embry.
It comes just three years after the Glee actress, 52, and the clinical psychologist tied the knot. :eusa_shifty:

article-2339121-1A3F4382000005DC-350_310x706.jpg

Was another woman involved? :eusa_eh:

She has grown especially close to Lara’s daughter and spoke last March about her relationship with the youngster.

She said: ‘My greatest pleasure is Haden, my stepdaughter". :eek:

Read more: Jane Lynch divorcing wife Lara Embry after three years | Mail Online
And how many divorces for Gingrich, all because of his messing with other women. Recall he asked one for an open marriage so he could continue to bang Callista.

And how many divorces for Gingrich, all because of his messing with other women. Recall he asked one for an open marriage so he could continue to bang Callista.

You'd think that him and Clinton would have gotten along better...

You'd think that him and Clinton would have gotten along better...
Yes, considering Gingrich was banging an intern while he raged against Clinton for getting blowjobs from an intern.

Clinton was definitely better at getting away with it with the spouse, but he really dropped the ball when he perjured himself, obstructed justice, tampered with evidence, and intimidated witnesses. You'd think a lawyer would know better.

I can't imagine why anyone would give a shit about any of this. Who the fuck are these dykes anyway?

Did someone tell you that post wouldn't have worked as well without the slur, or did you come up with that one on your own?

Live an let live.....this is not a blight on society nor does it negatively impact it, IMO. The fact that gay marriage is accepted in many states only serves to drum up business for divorce lawyers. This is only an issue to those who make it an issue.

And here's the reason I didn't crap on "gay marriage" in the OP....I don't care if they pretend to be married unless and until they try to adopt kids.....there's where the idiocy ENDS far as I'm concerned. But if they want to have a legalized relationship and survivor benefits, good for them....that doesn't effect anybody but them. Leftists enjoy pigeon-holing us on the right as bigots/racists/misogynists etc. because they usually have no basis for believing what they claim to believe and so they refuse to allow us to laugh at them about it. Again, thanks for keeping this forum objective and open to all opinions....I draw a lot of "views" and that will bring in advertising dollars to keep the servers fresh and hopefully a salary for you mods. :thup:

Adopting kids....as along as it is a loving, caring and nurturing environment, no harm. I know of male/female parents who should not have kids because they simply are not good parents.

And here's the reason I didn't crap on "gay marriage" in the OP....I don't care if they pretend to be married unless and until they try to adopt kids.....there's where the idiocy ENDS far as I'm concerned. But if they want to have a legalized relationship and survivor benefits, good for them....that doesn't effect anybody but them. Leftists enjoy pigeon-holing us on the right as bigots/racists/misogynists etc. because they usually have no basis for believing what they claim to believe and so they refuse to allow us to laugh at them about it. Again, thanks for keeping this forum objective and open to all opinions....I draw a lot of "views" and that will bring in advertising dollars to keep the servers fresh and hopefully a salary for you mods. :thup:

Adopting kids....as along as it is a loving, caring and nurturing environment, no harm. I know of male/female parents who should not have kids because they simply are not good parents.
This is something I know a little bit about. I agree in essence, but if there still is a social stigma, the rights of the prospective parents take a back seat to the welfare of the child.

That is how it must be.

I wish the doc well on her quest to clean her husband out. Yeah it's oretty obvious who's on top there.

Seems there's always a manly one and a timid one doesn't it? Anybody who thinks this is a "lifestyle" needs their head examined. :smoke:

So when did you make the conscientious decision to be heterosexual? I decided when I was eight years old that I wanted to live the heterosexual lifestyle, that being gay just wasn't what I wanted. How about you?

Forum List

Back