Lesbian D I V O R C E! :-O

So unless your male organ has fingers or vibrates( not talking about a dildo), your point is invalid.

So what you're saying is that women are looking for men with mutated genitalia and epilepsy? The ladies sure are picky these days.

Most women after the age of 18 figure out how to take care of themselves without that male organ. For one, most men don't know how to take care of a woman with it.
Plus you obviously have never heard of flicking your bean. So unless your male organ has fingers or vibrates( not talking about a dildo), your point is invalid.

"flicking your bean"?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif
I'd be glad to prove whichever point you're referring to is "valid" but in my experience (other than fathering 5 sons and a daughter) arguing with a mod is a trap-door to a sure ban so you get last word.

Yeah, I don't care if you argue with me.

Most women after the age of 18 figure out how to take care of themselves without that male organ. For one, most men don't know how to take care of a woman with it.
Plus you obviously have never heard of flicking your bean. So unless your male organ has fingers or vibrates( not talking about a dildo), your point is invalid.

"flicking your bean"?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif
I'd be glad to prove whichever point you're referring to is "valid" but in my experience (other than fathering 5 sons and a daughter) arguing with a mod is a trap-door to a sure ban so you get last word.

And if you don't know what flicking the bean is then you probably don't know how to take care of a woman.

"flicking your bean"?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

And if you don't know what flicking the bean is then you probably don't know how to take care of a woman.

Perhaps his interests lie...elsewhere...

Forum List

Back