Lesbian Police Chief in South Carolina To Recover Her Job!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
And you just know that not everyone in South Carolina is Gay or Lesbian by any means such as to purposefully vote in favor of giving the former police chief her job back after she was wrongfully released by the mayor. It was due to clear-thinking, non-prejudiced Straight folks! Kudos to them!! Now citizens in the town have come out in her favor to do the right thing and reinstate her. However, the mayor's duties, consequently, have been watered down severely by the voters who support it. This is yet another example where doing the right thing Wins Again and takes Center Stage!

SC Town Votes to Give Lesbian Police Chief Her Job Back | The Bilerico Project

ok whatever

Unless you live in that state it means nothing to anyone who doesn't live there

sound's like more whining to me from person who is, homosexual...

Last edited:
ok whatever

For your information, a person who speaks in favor of Gay minority citizens does not necessarily have to be "homosexual." Were those who helped Blacks receive their civil rights in the Fifties and Sixties all Black? No, of course not. They had good White support! Therefore, *anyone* who believes in the human and civil rights of another human being is always welcome to offer their support! And talk about whining, it's you who does the majority of it on this board or haven't you noticed.

ok whatever

For your information, a person who speaks in favor of Gay minority citizens does not necessarily have to be "homosexual." Were those who helped Blacks receive their civil rights in the Fifties and Sixties all Black? No, of course not. They had good White support! Therefore, *anyone* who believes in the human and civil rights of another human being is always welcome to offer their support! And talk about whining, it's you who does the majority of it on this board or haven't you noticed.

so what would you call what you're doing now? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

as you noticed, this type of stuff means NOTHING it's just a waste of what you think we need to know about..
COUNT how many reply you got....Four, so I right and you're just a whiner
thread Fail. bye

More gay bullshit. She wasn't fired for being gay, homosexuality has nothing to do with it. But being gay makes it somehow a gay issue? Not much clear thinking in the OP, that's for sure.

ok whatever

Bollocks,I live in the UK, and it mean to me and many other Europeans that America is becoming civilised.

ok whatever

so what would you call what you're doing now? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:eusa_boohoo:

as you noticed, this type of stuff means NOTHING it's just a waste of what you think we need to know about..
COUNT how many reply you got....Four, so I right and you're just a whiner
thread Fail. bye
It's amazing how you try to Censor other people's postings while not giving it a second thought to your Spamming of this board as you so often do. You really should get a life and stop trolling here you know!

if she was fired because she is gay, then this is the correct reaction. If she was fired for other reasons and is just using the being gay to get her job back, then it's wrong.

It is important to note that this good woman had been on the force for many a year with an exemplary record from what I have read. When she was promoted to Chief it was the Mayor and only the Mayor who took issue with her. I'm trying to get more details on the timeline.

Bullard the Mayor is a genuine mother fucking little prick. Pardon my french but this really pissed me off because he was specifically targeting her for removal.

He'd been in office only six months.

Moore was abruptly fired in April by Mayor Earl Bullard after she refused to sign seven unexplained reprimands that he presented to her on the same day. "

Want to see what a little weasel this bastard is? After the vote, check out what he did. This man needs to be run out of town.

UPDATE: In a desperate bid to thwart the will of the town council, Mayor Hubbard scrambled announced this morning that he's hired a new police chief before the council's vote could be certified. Stay tuned.

SC Town Votes to Give Lesbian Police Chief Her Job Back | The Bilerico Project

I'm cheering for Moore.

Last edited:

steph, you just whine, whine, whine

hon, no one cares

Forum List

Back