🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Less Bad News for Democrats in latest ABC Poll

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

288634E4-D88B-4237-8414-C4C3EF50D9B3.jpeg

There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

View attachment 639315

LOL

View attachment 639315
what disadvantage from gerrymandering and "small state balance" - what ever that is ' do the dems have?

View attachment 639315
Everything was running fine until The DemNazi Party colluded with The CCP Chicoms and XI to contract Fauci to unleash the OBiden BioWeapon on America and the rest of the World to rig the 2020 election.

People will remember The 2020 Steal when you not only stole the election but stole our freedom and are now robbing us of our wealth.

View attachment 639315
Yeah, that's a little surprising. We'll see what happens with inflation and the economy.

It’s a simple state of fact
Yeah, like the fact that the winning presidential candidate tends have coattails that help his party down ticket. Your guy LOST down ticket, and he lost large. That's the only reason ole Gerry got in the picture at all. Keeping control of those statehouses is as important as installing a fraud president. Details, details, details...

View attachment 639315
Take them all with a grain of salt. People see big important indicators whether they are particularly well done polls or not, and I am not say that of this one, as have not looked.
Somebody here posted some poll and commentary about republican's supposed Hispanic/Latino advantage in the mid-terms, unfortunately the linked article actually had the link to the poll itself, showing they used 220 Latinos from across the country to predict voting, but only 31 of them even self identified as voters. 31 people is not much of a predictor even if they really are voters and show up for a midterm vote, as midterms usually do not bring out the vote of presidential elections.

Forum List

Back