🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Less Bad News for Democrats in latest ABC Poll

There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

View attachment 639315
ABC/Washington Post poll? :rolleyes-41:

Why not show Real Clear Politics? It would give a little more depth than you cherry picking a skewed poll.

Nah, I believe Biden will get enough ballots in November to keep Pelosi and Schumer in power and Amerika will sing joyfully and the World will be at ease…

Yeah, and then you think for a moment and realize I am trolling…
Brandon is a superstar. How do I know? He said so.

D899A3D0-831D-4576-AA11-422EC1ED6203.jpeg

From the link: Americans trust the Republican Party over the Democrats to handle inflation, by 19% points; the economy more generally, by 14 points; and crime, by a dozen points. Trust in the Republicans to handle crime is its highest (by a single point) in ABC/Post results back 32 years; trust on the economy, just slightly off its high two months ago.

1651507016939.png

Nah, I believe Biden will get enough ballots in November to keep Pelosi and Schumer in power and Amerika will sing joyfully and the World will be at ease…

Yeah, and then you think for a moment and realize I am trolling…
Only problem is that Biden and company will have to wait until the last minute to put in their fake mail in ballot order to China to print because there are battles going on for redistricting. I am not saying they won't pull off another rigged election. Just saying it might be harder this time.

There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

View attachment 639315
/---/ Taken in by another fake poll of 1,000. BWHAHAHAHAHA
From your link:
This ABC News/Washington Post poll was conducted by landline and cellular telephone April 24-28, 2022, in English and Spanish, among a random national sample of 1,004 adults, including 907 registered voters. Results have a margin of sampling error of 3.5 percentage points, including the design effect. Partisan divisions in the full sample are 29-25-40%, Democrats-Republicans-independents, and 30-26-38% among registered voters.

Well at least the left has already declared defeat and just hope it ain’t a real red wave…

2024 should be more interesting and I hope Trump does not run!!!
If he is still President, I hope Brandon does run.

I also hope that Trump runs. I’d happily support Cruz or DeSantis if Trump chooses not to run (or if he fails in the GOP primaries), however.

What Democrats may have going for them is a growing public perception that a lot of inflation is corporate price-fixing for which Republicans, naturally, do not have a solution. Democrats may also get some traction if they can get Republican candidates to admit they still want to abolish Obamacare, which has grown in popularity.

Democrats will still take a beating, though, if the voters place crime preventioin and parental input on education as priorities.

What Democrats may have going for them is a growing public perception that a lot of inflation is corporate price-fixing for which Republicans, naturally, do not have a solution. Democrats may also get some traction if they can get Republican candidates to admit they still want to abolish Obamacare, which has grown in popularity.

Democrats will still take a beating, though, if the voters place crime preventioin and parental input on education as priorities.
You are right, the left is going to try and push the false narrative that inflation isn't real....and blame the evil employers.

then it should be easy to show us.....

seriously what is "small state balance" - i don't recall that from civics at all.
Small states have an outsized representation to population. Everyone knows that. It’s our system. It favors republicans, not by design, but just because of demographics by state.

ABC/Washington Post poll? :rolleyes-41:

Why not show Real Clear Politics? It would give a little more depth than you cherry picking a skewed poll.
We have plenty of data at the aggregate. Look at fivethiryeight for a consensus that has Biden pretty steady at a higher approval rate than the last guy did.

Small states have an outsized representation to population. Everyone knows that. It’s our system. It favors republicans, not by design, but just because of demographics by state.
The House is designed to reflect the populations. California, a blue state, has far more districts then say Montana, because of it.

The House is designed to reflect the populations. California, a blue state, has far more districts then say Montana, because of it.
But in the Senate every State gets two Senators regardless of population so even though Democrats receive have more overall voter Republicans get more Senate representation.

View attachment 639315

*looks at gas prices*

*looks at GDP growth*

Yea he's fucked bud don't let the polls lie to you.

But in the Senate every State gets two Senators regardless of population so even though Democrats receive have more overall voter Republicans get more Senate representation.
They don't get more...every state gets the same....the Senate isn't designed to represent the population, the House is...the Senate was designed to represent the states. Prior to direct election, in the 17th amendment, they were actually appointed by the State's legislature.

The longer terms in the Senate, and the idea they represent the State, not the people, was designed to counter the populism that often is found in the House

Forum List

Back