🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Less Bad News for Democrats in latest ABC Poll

So you don't know that a dynamic economy changes with time.

I'm not surprised. Go away, child.

"Dynamic"

Like the qualifier.

But the 'dynamic' economy is being influenced by bad policies and will continue to be well into the fall, despite the change in rhetoric by the left.

That poll is deceptive. And you are being easily deceived.

1651530741992.png

We have plenty of data at the aggregate. Look at fivethiryeight for a consensus that has Biden pretty steady at a higher approval rate than the last guy did.
538 gave Trump a 5% chance of winning in 2016. Why do you insist on referencing that joke outfit?

My prediction:

The Democrats will lose at least 50 seats in the House and the Republicans will take control of the Senate.

My prediction:

The Democrats will lose at least 50 seats in the House and the Republicans will take control of the Senate.
don’t forget down ballot, state and local govts etc

gonna be a blood bath

😂

I live in Miami, don't diminish what Cubans went through under Castro by comparing it to liberal governments in California and New York. It doesn't make you seem more informed.
Perhaps...but you are plowing a course to that result. We have most laws in place to destroy anyone. And we have done it easily. Calling someone a terrorist bypasses a lot of rights. Watch the economy tank as just one example and see how it gets. A lot of people get paid through retirement and pensions and government programs and government contracts and social security with the added help of unemployment rising. Crime is an industry already. It will become the norm after a big downturn.

So you don't know that a dynamic economy changes with time.

I'm not surprised. Go away, child.
Diesel. The fuel that produces and transports everything you buy from food to fluffy unicorn dolls just hit an all time high of 5.32 a gallon.

That is the fucking dynamic. There’s no fixing this when your houseplant in chief is causing it.

There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

View attachment 639315
Welcome your gop overlords like a good peasant after the midterms....chump

There is no doubt the Democrats have an uphill climb to hold onto their majority, just like every other administration over the last 4 decades.

Recent polling has looked less tragic, however I expect a moderate blow out similar to Trumps midterm loss vs some historic swing as voters realize the republicans have nothing but complaints to offer. The Dems have a structural disadvantage from gerrymandering and small state balance so being even is still bad news.

View attachment 639315
Key words. .or letters...are 'ABC'.

As we get closer to the election the liberal media will be telling us how Democrats are 30 points ahead and how they will retain both House and Senate easily.

Liars lie....nothing new.

Forum List

Back