less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

If by "normal" you mean a statistical norm, then No; most people are happy enough being their assigned gender. On the other hand, if by "normal" you mean that it naturally occurs, due to nature, then Yes; there is a percentage of people who identify with the gender other than assigned to them by anatomy.

I don't believe it is normal. It is a mental disorder as is alcoholism or drug addiction, or bipolar, or depression or a host of other disorders.
I demonstrated how such an opinion as yours is at odds with the American Psychiatric Association. But please yourself.

And I would have thought that after citing the same thing over and over again that I really do accept that view nor do I have to follow that view. There are many people that I believe are mentally off. Pedophiles, rapists, sadists, bipolar, schizophrenics, sex addiction, drug addiction, alcoholism, smokers, people that enjoy extreme risks and on and on. If a group of doctors that sit on a board somewhere don't agree with me, then I am good with that. My studies seem to support the theory I have.
Some, if not all of the people you mention have codes for a mental disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual-5 but transgender is not there. Your opinion is not a respected academic one. In other words, you are wrong. Sorry.

The facts I present are this: 1) If you're born a male, you're a male and can't be a female because you think so. 2) Same for someone being born a female not being a male because she thinks so.

Anything beyond that, whether you live a lie or enable one, proves you have a mental disorder.
It's hard to believe thant anyone can be as willfully ignorant as you: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/02/150213112317.htm

It's hard to believe thant [sic] anyone can be as willfully ignorant as you…

It's hard to believe that a grown man can be so stubbornly ignorant that he doesn't even know the difference between boys and girls.

1295180.png

I don't believe it is normal. It is a mental disorder as is alcoholism or drug addiction, or bipolar, or depression or a host of other disorders.
I demonstrated how such an opinion as yours is at odds with the American Psychiatric Association. But please yourself.

And I would have thought that after citing the same thing over and over again that I really do accept that view nor do I have to follow that view. There are many people that I believe are mentally off. Pedophiles, rapists, sadists, bipolar, schizophrenics, sex addiction, drug addiction, alcoholism, smokers, people that enjoy extreme risks and on and on. If a group of doctors that sit on a board somewhere don't agree with me, then I am good with that. My studies seem to support the theory I have.
Some, if not all of the people you mention have codes for a mental disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual-5 but transgender is not there. Your opinion is not a respected academic one. In other words, you are wrong. Sorry.

What is the mental code for people addicted to inhaling toxic smoke into their lungs? I don't sane people behave that way.

Inother words, I have an opinion that you don't like. too bad so sad!
It's not a matter of anyone liking or disliking your opinion. The issue is that is JUST an opinion, and an opinion that flies in the face of the FACTS that I have posted here on this thread-which you and others choose to ignore. You boys seem to be afraid of learning anything that will undermine your excuses for your bigotry.
Biology provides the FACTS, you are providing fiction.

What is the mental code for people addicted to inhaling toxic smoke into their lungs? I don't sane people behave that way.

It's not a matter of anyone liking or disliking your opinion. The issue is that is JUST an opinion, and an opinion that flies in the face of the FACTS that I have posted here on this thread-which you and others choose to ignore. You boys seem to be afraid of learning anything that will undermine your excuses for your bigotry.

Liberals only like science if it is about global warming.

You do not believe this yourself.

Thank you!! And biology directly contradicts your inane assertions that everyone is clearly male or female -AS I HAVE DOCUMENTED RIGHT HERE

What I don't know is whether you ( and some others here ) have a serious problem with reading comprehension, are just plain stupid, or bat shit crazy. I suppose that another possibility is that you don't believe your own bizarre equine excrement and are just pretending to.

I see you have not developed any new brain cells since I last encountered you!

. Or it is science in which they think is so mumbo jumbo or confusing, that they can attach a cause to it, and then play people for fools with it by sounding all scientific and intellectual. That's why they choose science, because they think that science was the subject that most didn't like to much when in school, so they exploit that by using even simple junk science to try and fool the masses with their crazy like a fox bull crap. It has turned out to be the perfect hiding place for their cause.

Believe what myself? That there is climate change? Sure do, it has been changing for thousands of years.

. Or it is science in which they think is so mumbo jumbo or confusing, that they can attach a cause to it, and then play people for fools with it by sounding all scientific and intellectual. That's why they choose science, because they think that science was the subject that most didn't like to much when in school, so they exploit that by using even simple junk science to try and fool the masses with their crazy like a fox bull crap. It has turned out to be the perfect hiding place for their cause.
The American Psychiatric Association promotes science. There is no such thing as "junk science" only science that is supported by verified theory.

Believe what myself? That there is climate change? Sure do, it has been changing for thousands of years.
Climate is affected by human activity.

Thank you!! And biology directly contradicts your inane assertions that everyone is clearly male or female -AS I HAVE DOCUMENTED RIGHT HERE

What I don't know is whether you ( and some others here ) have a serious problem with reading comprehension, are just plain stupid, or bat shit crazy. I suppose that another possibility is that you don't believe your own bizarre equine excrement and are just pretending to.
I have never said EVERYONE is clearly only male or female, ever, because there are conditions where people are born with the physical attributes of both genders, these are people with recognised medical conditions. However, a man with all male sex organs and no female ones is a man, and he cannot be a woman regardless of what he might believe. Simple as that. There are two genders, NOT 79 or whatever the ridiculous tally is now. I do not think it's acceptable to endorse an individuals inability to accept reality. If someone believes they are God come down to earth, I wouldn't be enabling them to believe that either. Truth matters.

Climate is affected by human activity.
. And every other activity that exist in our universe. Man is a mere dot upon the workings of the universe, but there are men who think of themselves as God's these day's, even though they are mere mortals who think higher of themselves than they think of the creator. They are faithless, and they want to make us join in on their folly, but it ain't happening.

They are hiding behind science, even though the science they use is junk science.

Mumo Jubo? I can understand how its mumbo jumbo to the under educate intellectually limited with a first grad level of reading comprehension.

I have never said EVERYONE is clearly only male or female, ever, because there are conditions where people are born with the physical attributes of both genders, these are people with recognised medical conditions. However, a man with all male sex organs and no female ones is a man, and he cannot be a woman regardless of what he might believe. Simple as that. There are two genders, NOT 79 or whatever the ridiculous tally is now. I do not think it's acceptable to endorse an individuals inability to accept reality. If someone believes they are God come down to earth, I wouldn't be enabling them to believe that either. Truth matters.
Translation: I am too shallow and intellectually limited to understand that obvious, outward signs in intersexuality are not the only reasons why someone may be experiencing gender dysphoria. You ignore all of the other aspects- factors on a genetic, neurological , and hormonal level that have an impact on the way someone feels about and experiences their gender identity. I get it. Just keep dumbing it down in a way that conservative anti intellectuals can understand.

Forum List

Back