less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

It's not a matter of anyone liking or disliking your opinion. The issue is that is JUST an opinion, and an opinion that flies in the face of the FACTS that I have posted here on this thread-which you and others choose to ignore. You boys seem to be afraid of learning anything that will undermine your excuses for your bigotry.
Biology provides the FACTS, you are providing fiction.

Liberals only like science if it is about global warming.
You do not believe this yourself.

Believe what myself? That there is climate change? Sure do, it has been changing for thousands of years.
Climate is affected by human activity.

Then why has it been changing since before man?

Biology provides the FACTS, you are providing fiction.

Believe what myself? That there is climate change? Sure do, it has been changing for thousands of years.

I am not an expert and I do understand that climate has been changing since the Earth began. Nevertheless, I believe what the scientists tell us about the dangerous effect humankind has been having on our climate.

I am not an expert and I do understand that climate has been changing since the Earth began. Nevertheless, I believe what the scientists tell us about the dangerous effect humankind has been having on our climate.

Good and do you believe that a baby's life begins at conception as science does?

Good and do you believe that a baby's life begins at conception as science does?
I think that deserves a thread of its own. It is off topic here.

I think that deserves a thread of its own. It is off topic here.

Whatever. I pretty much guessed you would avoid the answer. I also understand why you avoid it.

Last edited:
Mumo Jubo? I can understand how its [sic] mumbo jumbo to the under educate [sic] intellectually limited with a first grad [sic] level of reading comprehension.

You don't even know the difference between a boy and a girl. Where does an ignoramus such as yourself get off casting aspersions at anyone else's level of education. The average first-grader understands some basic facts of life that are beyond your grasp.

You are hiding from science!

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Genuine science absolutely refutes and disproves everything that you are claiming about this subject.

Whatever you say honey!!

upload_2017-1-11_8-45-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-11_8-45-1.png
    upload_2017-1-11_8-45-1.png
    670.2 KB · Views: 33
Do you really believe that you are making any point, TheRegressivePervert, that any sane person will take seriously, by posting all this faggotry? All you're doing is reminding us of the sort of perversion and filth for which you stand.

Do you really believe that you are making any point, TheRegressivePervert, that any sane person will take seriously, by posting all this faggotry? All you're doing is reminding us of the sort of perversion and filth for which you stand.
Nope, Not trying to make a point. That would be.....pointless. Every point that I'm made was lost on you because you are stuck in you bubble blathering about "boys and girls" Now I'm just having fun hoping that your head explodes.

Nope, Not trying to make a point. That would be.....pointless. Every point that I'm made was lost on you because you are stuck in you bubble blathering about "boys and girls" Now I'm just having fun hoping that your head explodes.
The only person blowing a gasket here is you.

I am calm and cool as a cucumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am calm and cool as a cucumber

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you say so

IMG_1945.JPG

The distinction between boys and girls is the point of this thread, as well as essential to the very survival and continuation of the human race. Your denial and dismissal of this distinction represents a bizarre mix of madness and ignorance.

The distinction between boys and girls is the point of this thread, as well as essential to the very survival and continuation of the human race. Your denial and dismissal of this distinction represents a bizarre mix of madness and ignorance.
Mr. Blaylock, May I ask you a few questions?

1. How and when did the acceptance of a biological basis for transsexuality and the idea that not everyone is clearly 100% a male or a female become " not knowing the difference between a boy and a girl"?

2. How is the acceptance of transgender people a threat to the survival of our species?

3. When, and why have you become so obsessed and disturbed by the transgender issue?

Please answer carefully, thoroughly and honestly without any bullshit or ad homines

Thank you very much!! Have a great day!!

Last edited:
Mr. Blaylock, May I ask you a few questions?

Well I'm not Blaylock but here goes..

1. How and when did the acceptance of a biological basis for transsexuality and the idea that not everyone is clearly 100% a male or a female become " not knowing the difference between a boy and a girl"?

Because there are variations also in level of hairline & slope above the eyebrows but we still call all of us "human". In 99% of the cases you're calling "transgender" or "transsexual" are in the normal spectrum right dead in the center physiologically. They're just whack jobs in the head who rejected their gender because of a deep & profound negative association with it learned early in life. That's treated on the psychiatrist's couch, not on the surgeon's table.

2. How is the acceptance of transgender people a threat to the survival of our species?

Because once you start malpractice at this depth you're asking in medicine, the normalizing of any destructive behavior gets grease added to its skids. Allowing and OK-ing MDs to do the medical equivalent of removing a kidney to fix a broken wrist; while having their insane patients sign a waiver that says "you know this won't actually fix your wrist" is the beginning of the end. Monkeys, including homo sapiens, have never fared well when insanity becomes incorporated as a new normal.

3. When, and why have you become so obsessed and disturbed by the transgender issue?

Can't speak for him, but Mary Shelley's book was quite popular. It seems that its human nature to confront and marvel over the very twisted and the very wrong. Probably a latent monkey gene that says "be drawn to & confront the highly unusual and destructive elements of your society".

Please answer carefully, thoroughly and honestly without any bullshit or ad homines

I just did.

You are mistaken if you believe once the rights of transgenders are respected that lots of boys will stop having sex and making babies.

Forum List

Back