less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

You know, back in the 50's and 60's, people were terrified of gays and lesbians, and thought that it was a "choice". Well, since then, gays have come out of the closet and more and more people find out that they know someone who is gay. It's because of that, that gays have become more accepted, because people know more about them and that they won't "infect someone with the gay".

However..............very few people know any, or even about, transgendered people.

You fear the most, what you understand the least.

It is a choice, in that there is no debate.

When did you chose to be a bigoted moron?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back in the '50's, soddies were known for raping young boys, that's why people didn't like them. Today, straight(?)couples in the cities consider it a rite of passage to take their small children to pride parades to watch the degenerates simulate sex half naked in the streets.

*spit*

Another moron heard from. People both straight and gay have stupidly exposed kids to inappropriate sexual content . What the fuck does that have to do with transgender being a choice?

Which transgender species are we talking about? There's like 10,000 different genders according to these lunatics.

You know, back in the 50's and 60's, people were terrified of gays and lesbians, and thought that it was a "choice". Well, since then, gays have come out of the closet and more and more people find out that they know someone who is gay. It's because of that, that gays have become more accepted, because people know more about them and that they won't "infect someone with the gay".

However..............very few people know any, or even about, transgendered people.

Back in the '50's, soddies were known for raping young boys, that's why people didn't like them. Today, straight(?)couples in the cities consider it a rite of passage to take their small children to pride parades to watch the degenerates simulate sex half naked in the streets.

*spit*

Another moron heard from. People both straight and gay have stupidly exposed kids to inappropriate sexual content . What the fuck does that have to do with transgender being a choice?

Which transgender species are we talking about? There's like 10,000 different genders according to these lunatics.

There are more than 2 I agree. But 10k ? Who said that ?

*spit*

It's an over exaggeration. So far, there are 70-something genders according to trans activists. It's a real mental issue in some cases, but now we have young people trying to be trans because it's trendy at their school.

There are two genders. Male & female. Anything else is a birth defect if it's physical. If it's mental, it's called "mental illness". The DSM, any of them, pick your version, gives a baseline definition of insanity. It is a person who is out of touch completely with physical reality. If a man stares between his legs, sees a normal penis & testicles and declares to the world "I'm not a man, I'm really a woman", that man is clinically insane according to any DSM version.

Yet we see special exceptions given to just these types of delusionists vs others who would get a padded cell and some happy meds until a psychiatrist can walk them back to reality. I'm not going to be generous and give exceptions to the DSM definition of insanity. Neither will a jury when given both sides of the argument.

*spit*

It's an over exaggeration. So far, there are 70-something genders according to trans activists. It's a real mental issue in some cases, but now we have young people trying to be trans because it's trendy at their school.

Horsehair! Educate yourself or stfu

*spit*

Child sexualizing perverts. That's what LGBTQ activists are. Filth mongering trash.

Child sexualizing perverts. That's what LGBTQ activists are. Filth mongering trash.

Aren't you open minded?

Aren't you open minded?
Offensively, yes.

*spit*

Early last year there seemed to be 50 ish alleged genders, by the end of the year there were 76 :cuckoo::wtf:
IMG_1928.JPG

When did you decide to be a batshit crazy assed moron?

Its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 50%. duh.....what did we just learn 8 weeks ago about polling?:2up:

A vast majority of the public knows these people are nuts......some wont say it in a poll. In 2017, its the ( ghey ) American way.

I get a kick out of hearing my kids talk around the house when this topic comes up!! They crack me up.:coffee:

*spit*

Early last year there seemed to be 50 ish alleged genders, by the end of the year there were 76 :cuckoo::wtf:
View attachment 105347
Educate yourself!!

Intersex Society of North America | A world free of shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgery

Intersex Bodies and the Society That Shapes Them — The Wheeler Centre

Is there a connection between sexual identity and sexual orientation?

You're talking about the fundie nutters.

Why do those very same nutters believe that what they do in the bedroom is my business and that I should have some control over it?

Anyone who denies biological reality, in order to give acceptance and credence to the premise that a man can be a woman, or vice versa, is in no position to be calling anyone else “nutters”.

The DSM, any version, pick the one you like, says that the definition of insanity is a stark refusal to face reality on its terms. There are but two genders: male & female. Outside physical birth defects, a normal intact male or female is nothing but that and will never be anything but that. The MD's that perform illegal surgery on these people, make them sign a waiver that says "you know this won't actually change your gender". Those MDs belong in prison for gaining "consent" from those who are not legally able to consent: the mentally ill of any age group.

The fact that they're doing this to children would warrant, IMHO, the death penalty. Run it by a jury PP and see what they think. No? Something you're afraid a jury would discover reading ANY version of the DSM? All they would discover would be a hypocritical stance within the APA itself which upon further deliberations would be found to be a conspiracy to commit child abuse at the highest professional levels.

I'd RELISH seeing the APA put on the hot seat to describe to a jury how a man looking between his legs and declaring he's a woman instead is "normal and stable mental health." Pair that up with the Dr.'s waivers saying "you know this surgery/hormone won't actually change your gender" and you've got some professionals on their way to the clink. It's about time we called the cards on the table and made these monsters put their money where their mouth is...

'Transgender' has to be the case of the most publicity and upset over the smallest percentage of a population. There is so much important to attend to that this, in practical terms, doesn't even matter.

'Transgender' has to be the case of the most publicity and upset over the smallest percentage of a population. There is so much important to attend to that this, in practical terms, doesn't even matter.
Nope, it matters. What we legalize "as normal" where children are involved matters more than anything. Our children are our future. Nothing could be more important actually at the end of the day.

You're talking about the fundie nutters.

Why do those very same nutters believe that what they do in the bedroom is my business and that I should have some control over it?

Anyone who denies biological reality, in order to give acceptance and credence to the premise that a man can be a woman, or vice versa, is in no position to be calling anyone else “nutters”.
You are the one who is ignorantly denying biological reality..

It’s clear that a significant segment of human society has difficulty accepting that transsexuality is a real medical condition which is part of our inherited genetics. The common tactic of the blatant transphobe is to dismiss us as freaks, psychopaths, or even monsters deserving of involuntary institutionalism. The casual transphobe, or crafty one, will instead often use phrasing, like this copied from an online debate I participated in.

“Hey, I don’t care if someone thinks they’re Napoleon. What. Ever. But don’t expect me to salute them or call them Emperer[sic]. That would make me as crazy as they are. This is just common sense, people.The Transgender Brain

Many causes for transsexualism have been proposed over the years. As discussed earlier in Lynn's TG/TS/IS information, it's long been known from intersex data that the genes do not determine gender identity, and recent follow-ups on intersex infant surgeries show that consistency of "genitals and upbringing" does not determine gender identity.

Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear. Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

There have been numerous threads on this forum and others that I frequent about Transgender people. I am always astounded by the level of ignorance and animus that is displayed by people who purport to be rational adults. In fact, the childish banter and cruelty is more in keeping with what one would expect to hear on a first-grade playground- but wait, maybe not. First graders are probably more accepting of transgender people, as well as more knowledgeable and sensitive than 99% of the people who I have encountered on these forums.

Worse still, you all -and you know who you are- rarely if ever display a willingness to learn more about Trans people, either out of intellectual laziness, or the fear that you might be persuaded to let go of your fear and prejudices, and see them as actual human beings who are not “mentally ill” but who are experiencing a complex and poorly understood phenomenon that has many causes. Furthermore, you fail to display and understanding of the fact that all cases are not alike, and that there are a number of medical and psychological ways-sometimes controversial- to approach it with the end goal to help these real people-who are not just “freaks” as they are often portrayed to be- lead a life where they are comfortable in their own skin rather that suffer from trauma and possibly end it in suicide.

Forum List

Back