less than 50% of americans think transgenderism is natural

Gender confusion is a result of fucked up parenting coupled with some level of thought processing disorder.......the whole world knows it. The fringe suckers believe all the other crap that rational people say meh to. Its all in the DSM V.

DSM-5

The fringe are gonna hammer home this stuff from now until the cows come home..........few will be moved.:gay::funnyface::funnyface:
Horseshit. !! It takes a special kind of dumb ass to post a link to something that does not support their inane blathering.

Gender Dysphoria DSM-5 302.85 (F64.9) - Therapedia

Gender Dysphoria: DSM-5 Reflects Shift In Perspective On Gender Identity | The Huffington Post

Lambda Legal

Lambda Legal, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work. Learn More

aboutus_small.jpg

this means clearly the need to start indoctrinating kids younger than three to get more acceptance of this mental illness delusion liberal fucking morons are pushing

Most Americans don't believe being trans is natural, study finds
Most Americans don't believe Donald Trump should be their president.
. Well he's gonna make a believer out of them, and then you'll be looking for your next angle.. :dunno:
We should all live so long.

Gender confusion is a result of fucked up parenting coupled with some level of thought processing disorder.......the whole world knows it. The fringe suckers believe all the other crap that rational people say meh to. Its all in the DSM V.

DSM-5

The fringe are gonna hammer home this stuff from now until the cows come home..........few will be moved.:gay::funnyface::funnyface:
Horseshit. !! It takes a special kind of dumb ass to post a link to something that does not support their inane blathering.

Gender Dysphoria: DSM-5 Reflects Shift In Perspective On Gender Identity | The Huffington Post
The APA is owned by the LGBTQ lobby. They're not a credible source on those issues as a consequence.

DSM-5

The APA is owned by the LGBTQ lobby. They're not a credible source on those issues as a consequence.

Prove it dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this means clearly the need to start indoctrinating kids younger than three to get more acceptance of this mental illness delusion liberal fucking morons are pushing

Well, OK. I think transsexualism is so much political pandering group think.Not any more than I am a left hander trapped in right handers body? You can't change your sex anymore than you can change your species. It's delusional. Liberals love charades. And mind games. And pretenses. I grew up and out of games, liberals seem to just get deeper into them.

DSM-5

Prove it dude!

"
Former president of APA says organization controlled by ‘gay rights’ movement

Mon Jun 4, 2012 - 7:39 pm EST

June 6, 2012 (LifeSiteNews.com) - A former president of the American Psychological Association (APA), who also introduced the motion to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness in 1975, says that the APA has been taken over by “ultraliberals” beholden to the “gay rights movement,” who refuse to allow an open debate on reparative therapy for homosexuality.

Dr. Nicholas Cummings was President of the APA from 1979 to 1980, and also served as a member of the organization’s Council of Representatives. He served for years as Chief of Mental Health with the Kaiser-Permanente Health Maintenance Organization, and is the author of the book “Destructive Trends in Mental Health: The Well-Intentioned Path to Harm.”

In an interview with representatives of the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) in late April, Cummings said that the organization’s problems began with the rejection of the Leona Tyler Principle, which required that all public positions of the APA be supported by scientific evidence.

The APA “started changing pretty drastically by the late 1980s,” said Cummings. “By the mid 1990s, the Leona Tyler principle was absolutely forgotten, that political stances seemed to override any scientific results. Cherry-picking results became the mode. The gay rights movement sort of captured the APA.”

Cummings says that the movement for “diversity” in the APA, which he endorsed, had resulted in a lack of diversity regarding heterosexuals.

“If I had to choose now, I would see a need to form an organization that would recruit straight white males, which are underrepresented today in the APA,” he said.

Cummings says that he personally is not in opposition to the homosexual movement, including gay “marriage,” pointing out that he was the author of the motion to strike homosexuality from the APA’s list of mental illnesses. However, he is distressed at the loss of scientific objectivity at the organization.

“The first time it came up, and I was a member of [the] Council, this would have been, oh, 1975, because I remember that that’s when I made the resolution,” Cummings said. “I made the resolution that being gay was not a mental illness, that it was characterological. And it passed the Council of Representatives. And that was the first issue that came up. I also said with that, that the APA, if it passes this resolution, will also vote to continue research that demonstrates whatever the research demonstrates. Unbiased, open research. It was never done.”

In a second, briefer interview with NARTH on the same day, Cummings recalls his own work with homosexuals who wanted to leave the gay lifestyle during his tenure at Kaiser Permanente.

“It’s a difficult therapy, and it’s not huge in terms of numbers, but yes we have seen success, and this is why the stance that ‘you can never change’—Ronald Reagan said ‘never say never’—it’s absurd. All you have to do is find one exception and it knocks down the ‘never.’ But yes, I’ve experienced more than one exception,” said Cummings.
"

Lambda Legal

Lambda Legal, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, is a national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, transgender people and those with HIV through impact litigation, education and public policy work. Learn More

aboutus_small.jpg
A.k.a "Through the Government Gun".

Wtf does that mean ??

"Impact litigation or strategic litigation is the practice of bringing lawsuits intended to effect societal change. Impact litigation cases may be class action lawsuits or individual claims with broader significance, and may rely on statutory law arguments or on constitutional claims."

Well, OK. I think transsexualism is so much political pandering group think.Not any more than I am a left hander trapped in right handers body? You can't change your sex anymore than you can change your species. It's delusional. Liberals love charades. And mind games. And pretenses. I grew up and out of games, liberals seem to just get deeper into them.
Amen!

Cry some more about it.
I live at some distance but I regret what Americans must tolerate for years to come.

These are Degenerates, not liberals or Democrats.

I don't know if I'd go quite that far, as the term has a sexual tint to it....

But this Liberal, Kirsten Powers does a beautiful job of telling how embarrassed she is about what Liberals have become......Fascists.

"The Silencing: How the Left is Killing Free Speech,"
by Kirsten Powers
This is why we won't get anywhere. Stop using leftist tactics. 'Degenerate' doesn't have to have sexual tints to it.

You can degenerate culture, tradition, etc..

1. de·gen·er·ate
noun
plural noun: degenerates
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    an immoral or corrupt person.
    synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, profligate, libertine, roué

2. "This is why we won't get anywhere."
You may have missed who won the election.
Ma'am, could you please tell me why you mentioned a 'sexual tint' to my verbiage, if you agree with me?

Sure...this:

de·gen·er·ate
noun
plural noun: degenerates
dəˈjen(ə)rət/
  1. 1.
    an immoral or corrupt person.
    synonyms: reprobate, debauchee, profligate, libertine, roué
See the sexual tint?

I use words with precision.
They are not 'degenerates' in the way the term is generally used.

They are ignorant of history, have been warped in political outlook by the school system, and trained to be cowardly, not daring to question what they have done to the Constitution.

Ellen Degenerates? :D

Cry some more about it.
I live at some distance but I regret what Americans must tolerate for years to come.
America is going to be better off, so don't you worry about us.

B'loney. Sewing on appendanges, removing ovaries and uterus and being shot up with hormones is not natural. You can spin it as much as you want, but if it were natural, such biological hacks wouldn't be required.
I think anything mankind can contrive is natural. If it happens, it's natural.

Which is an outlook that pins the bogometer.
What is it that threatens you about 0% of the population doing this?

Most people De-"transition" anyway so what's the biggy?

It doesn't threaten me at all. I just dispute your characterization of radical body modification as being "natural". It's not.
Neither is flying in a plain.

Interesting misspelling! You know the antonym for "plain" is "abnormal".

Forum List

Back