Lessons "learned" from today's MASSIVE demonstrations....

Yes, and you people did such a fine job picking your nominee; one under FBI investigation and ton of baggage.

never liked Hillary.......But I voted for the lesser of the two evils.....he won and we'll all pay the price for your naivete.

Yes, and you people did such a fine job picking your nominee; one under FBI investigation and ton of baggage.

never liked Hillary.......But I voted for the lesser of the two evils.....he won and we'll all pay the price for your naivete.

Beats the price some of us paid for DumBama. He's done more damage to my life than all other Presidents in my lifetime combined.

They'll advocate an abrogation of our rights

How "true"

Like your "right" to tell women what to do with their bodies
Like your "right" to tell women they MUST accept lower pay than men.
Like your "right" to tell minorities that they're a burden on your claims of white omnipotence

Shove those rights right up your fat arse.

You are going to find my words prophetic, you are almost ready to do it now. As of yet you are just one more tough guy threatening those who disagree with you anonymously on the internet, consider yourself as the tip of this ice berg, or the spear if you wish. It's coming, many people feel it, they feel/know something is wrong but they just can't put their finger on it yet. But it's there just beyond their/our vision. You/they'll come because we dare think Hispanics should come here legally. Because we think that if you have a penis you should pee in the men's room. You/they'll come because we call you out for your displays like yesterday and the day before when a bunch of flamers ACTED like a bunch of flamers in front of the Vice President's house. You'll come because we dare think that a black person can be racist. That don't deserve reparations and that they shouldn't get special considerations.

Trump went with the GOP because he was astute enough to realize that the Democratic Party had veered to the left and no longer represented the views of most Americans. So who's dumb?

Well obviously YOU are the dumb one.......If you nitwits "think" that Hillary Clinton was too "leftist", you've just proven who is truly dumb.

Trump wasn't Clinton, Obama or Bush, that is why he won. He didn't win because of Russia or the media, he won because those that work hard for a living are tired of getting the short end of every deal.

I don't think Trump will be different, he just did a better job of convincing America he will.

Trump went with the GOP because he was astute enough to realize that the Democratic Party had veered to the left and no longer represented the views of most Americans. So who's dumb?

Well obviously YOU are the dumb one.......If you nitwits "think" that Hillary Clinton was too "leftist", you've just proven who is truly dumb.

Trump wasn't Clinton, Obama or Bush, that is why he won. He didn't win because of Russia or the media, he won because those that work hard for a living are tired of getting the short end of every deal.

I don't think Trump will be different, he just did a better job of convincing America he will.

These people that "we" elect aren't there for us. Their for us, their there because they will do the bidding of those that wanted them there.

No president has ever had so much opposition after his first day in office......These demonstrations prove and will help prove 3 things:

1. The millions of protesters (from all over this country and all over the planet) CAN BE mobilized within a relatively short period of time.

2. All elected officials who are up for re-election in 2018 best take notice of how disgruntled the electorate currently is and you can safely bet that challengers for these seats in congress will readily report on whether incumbents are too spineless to oppose many of the policies that Trump has proposed (and will try to pass through congress.)

3. The demonstrations ALSO show that there may be massive "buyers' remorse" for many who, because of hatred toward Clinton, jumped from "the pan into the fire."

Press Secretary Spicer angrily tells us that Trump's speech yesterday was a masterful monologue aimed at unifying the country....Well, Mr. Spicer, I guess it didn't work too well.
yes. No other POTUS has faced the division of the country created by the previous POTUS.

No that was the GOP . And they opened the door for the Don to come in as a 3rd party rabble rouser .
Better than going as third party

No president has ever had so much opposition after his first day in office......These demonstrations prove and will help prove 3 things:

1. The millions of protesters (from all over this country and all over the planet) CAN BE mobilized within a relatively short period of time.

2. All elected officials who are up for re-election in 2018 best take notice of how disgruntled the electorate currently is and you can safely bet that challengers for these seats in congress will readily report on whether incumbents are too spineless to oppose many of the policies that Trump has proposed (and will try to pass through congress.)

3. The demonstrations ALSO show that there may be massive "buyers' remorse" for many who, because of hatred toward Clinton, jumped from "the pan into the fire."

Press Secretary Spicer angrily tells us that Trump's speech yesterday was a masterful monologue aimed at unifying the country....Well, Mr. Spicer, I guess it didn't work too well.
90 percent of those loons didn't vote.

It is estimated that over 700 U.S. cities held demonstrations AGAINST the Trump administration's rhetoric.
I'm sorry to hear that's all. I voted for Trump mostly because no one was pissing libs off more. Bush pushed some over the edge so far they didn't make it back. I suspect Trump will do much better given his business savy and ability to pick winning teams.

Any economic success will destroy the leftist's argument and since they are leftists, they will go mad rather than rethink their beliefs.

Just shows that america is laughing at the marches. Of course cnn and msnbc are wallowing in this disingenuous goo but thats to be expected.
They all must have forgotten about November 8th when the real protests took place. MSM aren't tooo fking bright

check out a slut named Linda Sarsour

Atta boy, fuck head.....now THAT'S the way to garner Arab-American voters......Conversely, you'll ALWAYS have the KKK voting with you.
check out a slut named Linda Sarsour

Atta boy, fuck head.....now THAT'S the way to garner Arab-American voters......Conversely, you'll ALWAYS have the KKK voting with you.

I had no idea you have ties to terrorists. family to numb nuts??

It's kind of like when you visit somebody and they have out of control brats for kids, You simply remain quiet and think "My Lord what's wrong with these parents?"

I think that was "exactly" what Bull Connor was thinking during the demonstrations for civil rights. LOL

bull_connor-620x412.jpg

The difference between the demonstrators of yesteryear and today is that those during the 60's could not name a single right that they had, while the protesters of today could not name a singe right that they lost or don't have.

It is estimated that over 700 U.S. cities held demonstrations AGAINST the Trump administration's rhetoric.
I'm sorry to hear that's all. I voted for Trump mostly because no one was pissing libs off more. Bush pushed some over the edge so far they didn't make it back. I suspect Trump will do much better given his business savy and ability to pick winning teams.

Any economic success will destroy the leftist's argument and since they are leftists, they will go mad rather than rethink their beliefs.

Don't you believe it. Any success Trump has they will try to discredit his involvement and instead tell us it was Obama's policies that gave us our good fortunes. They never gave GW any credit when our economy was doing great, they never gave Reagan credit for ending the cold war, they never gave the Republican Congress any credit for balancing the budget and creating a projected surplus during the Clinton years. Even today when they talk about the deficit reduction the last couple of years, they tell us Obama is responsible and not the people with the check book, the Republican Congress.

Forum List

Back