Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

So, if I run for president, I cannot be prosecuted because doing so will be seen as a "thing of value" to my opponent?

Of course not. You can be prosecuted for anything. The issue here is the sitting President using the power of their office to dig up "dirt" on an opponent. You people turning a blind eye to this for spurious, partisan reasons are really fucking this country in the ass with your idiocy.

The real problem here isn't that Trump's actions weren't impeachable. It's that Democrats spent the bulk of their political capital on the Russian nonsense (and similar nothing-burgers) and now that they finally have their smoking gun, they're the boy who cried wolf.

If Biden or his son committed a crime, it is not "dirt", dumbass!

Sure it is, dipshit.

So we just ignore the crime? You are definitely brain-damaged.

The real problem here isn't that Trump's actions weren't impeachable. It's that Democrats spent the bulk of their political capital on the Russian nonsense (and similar nothing-burgers) and now that they finally have their smoking gun, they're the boy who cried wolf.

Did you read the Mueller report? For if you did, there is no excuse for calling it a "nothing-burger".

Ultimately, it was worse, far-worse, than nothing.

It is only bad because of things you imagine were in the report because libtards cannot read.

LOLOLOL

He's still campaigning for an upcoming election and therefore, bound by campaign finance laws. He's doesn't get to break those laws for any reason. The president is not above the law.

hes bound by his oath of office first,,,
What part of, a president is not above the law, don't you understand?

and the law says he is responsible for our security,,,
Which he has to uphold within the confines of the law. For example, while he is securing the border, he can't just order unarmed border crossers be shot and killed. According to your idiocy, he can violate the law and do so anyway because it could fall under the category of security.

:cuckoo:
dont change the subject,,,

and someone else brought up a point that biden is not running for office, he is running for the dem nomination,,,
so all you excuses are irrelevant,,,
I changed nothing. I gave you an example of why you're a moron. And the primaries are part of the election process. You're beyond moronic to think it's perfectly legal for a president running for re-election can use their office to eliminate competition at any point in the election process.

And to demonstrate that Bided is indeed a threat to Trump's campaign, Trump just released an ad to bash Biden. Something he wouldn't have wasted a done on if he didn't want Biden out of the race, even at this time.

So, if I run for president, I cannot be prosecuted because doing so will be seen as a "thing of value" to my opponent?

Of course not. You can be prosecuted for anything. The issue here is the sitting President using the power of their office to dig up "dirt" on an opponent. You people turning a blind eye to this for spurious, partisan reasons are really fucking this country in the ass with your idiocy.

Sure it is, dipshit.

Literally no one said that, you addle-brain con.

hes bound by his oath of office first,,,

Which he has to uphold within the confines of the law. For example, while he is securing the border, he can't just order unarmed border crossers be shot and killed. According to your idiocy, he can violate the law and do so anyway because it could fall under the category of security.

and someone else brought up a point that biden is not running for office, he is running for the dem nomination,,,
I changed nothing. I gave you an example of why you're a moron. And the primaries are part of the election process. You're beyond moronic to think it's perfectly legal for a president running for re-election can use their office to eliminate competition at any point in the election process.

And to demonstrate that Bided is indeed a threat to Trump's campaign, Trump just released an ad to bash Biden. Something he wouldn't have wasted a done on if he didn't want Biden out of the race, even at this time.

the primaries are a private election of private parties not affiliated with the fed gov,,,unless of course you can show where in the constitution they exist???

and based on what we see so far biden isnt even a contender

Sure it is, dipshit.

You want us to ignore the fact that Biden and his son may have committed a crime because you do not want Trump inquiring about it with the Ukrainian president. You think that is getting "dirt", when it is investigation of a crime.

Sure it is, dipshit.

You want us to ignore the fact that Biden and his son may have committed a crime because you do not want Trump inquiring about it with the Ukrainian president. You think that is getting "dirt", when it is investigation of a crime.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a President who didn't require all the excuse-making?

Sure it is, dipshit.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a President who didn't require all the excuse-making?
when did we have one of those?

ever?

the primaries are a private election of private parties not affiliated with the fed gov,,,unless of course you can show where in the constitution they exist???

icon_rolleyes.gif

Biden is campaigning for the 2020 presidential election. He's eligible to run in it even if the Democrat party doesn't nominate him.

Sure it is, dipshit.

You're fucking deranged, con.

I never said I want you to ignore what the Bidens may have done. I said Trump can't solicit help from a foreign national. Others not associated with Trump or his campaign could have.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.

It keeps getting worse for Trump

Two associates of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani are in law enforcement custody and have been indicted on federal campaign finance charges for allegedly making fraudulent straw donations and funneling foreign money to support Trump and Republican Party candidates.

Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who helped Giuliani investigate allegations against Joe Biden and his son Hunter, are accused of illegally funding American political campaigns.

So are Trump and other Republican party candidates going to be charged with taking fraudulent donations and foreign money?

Just like Republican owned business' who get caught hiring illegals. They say it's not their fault because they were given fake id. How were they to know?

Lock them up!

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Uh, no he did not. He asked Ukraine to investigate the case that involved Biden's son. Go read the transcript.

Biden, on the other hand, extorted Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company that was paying his loser son $50K per month. But you just don't care, do you? You don't care about corruption if it's done by Democrats.
You're a god damn liar. You got your timelines all mixed up. You are spreading lies bitch.

Sure it is, dipshit.

I never said I want you to ignore what the Bidens may have done. I said Trump can't solicit help from a foreign national. Others not associated with Trump or his campaign could have.

Then how in the fuck would we know if he broke the law if we didn't have Ukraine investigate, dumbass?

You have to be trying hard to be this stupid. Do you think Ukraine would respond to a subpoena for records from an American judge?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Biden is campaigning for the 2020 presidential election. He's eligible to run in it even if the Democrat party doesn't nominate him.

So if I declare I am running for president, no one can touch me? You are the one suffering from TDS and it has made the rest of your brain dead!

Apparently it’s because the blob asked a foreign power to investigate the son of a political opponent in return for military aid.

Uh, no he did not. He asked Ukraine to investigate the case that involved Biden's son. Go read the transcript.

Biden, on the other hand, extorted Ukraine to fire the prosecutor who was investigating the company that was paying his loser son $50K per month. But you just don't care, do you? You don't care about corruption if it's done by Democrats.
You're a god damn liar. You got your timelines all mixed up. You are spreading lies bitch.
that's the way to refute a LIE!!!

SPREADING LIES, BITCH!!!

if that doesn't stop the spreading of lies, nothing will.

bitch.

So let me see if I understand the Democrats' position on this: Joe Biden threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid from Ukraine if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor who was investigating the Ukrainian company that was paying Biden's drug-using, Navy-discharged-for-drug-use son Hunter $50K per month--and that's no big deal, nothing to see here. But, Donald Trump's request to Ukraine that Ukraine investigate the suspicious, apparently corrupt firing of that prosecutor is an impeachable offense!

Can you imagine what Democrats would be saying if Trump had a troubled son, if that troubled son were hired by a Ukrainian company for the amazing salary of $50K per month (even though the son possessed no job skills that would justify such a salary), if a Ukrainian prosecutor began to investigate the company that was paying Trump's troubled son such an exorbitant salary, if Trump then threatened to withhold $1 billion in aid to Ukraine if the prosecutor weren't fired, and if Ukraine then fired the prosecutor? They would justifiably argue that this smelled to high heaven of corruption.

So the Democrats want to impeach Trump because he wanted Ukraine to investigate what clearly appears to have been a case of corruption involving Joe Biden, his son, and the Ukrainian company, and the previous Ukrainian government that fired the prosecutor.
/———/ Breaking: RUSH: Fox News just moments ago — like an hour and a half ago — revealed that “a newly unearthed document,” a newly unearthed document “shows that Ukrainian officials had already opened a new probe into Hunter Biden and his firm months before Trump’s phone call with the president of Ukraine.” It was John Solomon that ferreted this out.

icon_rolleyes.gif

then that means I am running for POTUS and cant be investigated by the feds for any reason

and trump is POTUS and required by law to protect the country from corruption regardless of who it is or what they are running for

that's the way to refute a LIE!!!

SPREADING LIES, BITCH!!!

if that doesn't stop the spreading of lies, nothing will.

bitch.

You guys are lying non stop

Even Pence busted Trump for lying

Speaking in Iowa Wednesday, Vice President Mike Pence was pressed by reporters on the administration’s attempts to get Ukraine’s help in discrediting former Vice President Joe Biden, and what he knew about it. He dodged questions about his own role and denied that President Trump had requested an investigation of Biden — something the president acknowledged just days ago on the White House lawn.

The vice president said he wasn’t opposed to transcripts of his own conversations with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky being released, an idea first broached by Trump.

“I’d have no objection to that, and we’re discussing that with White House counsel as we speak,” said Pence when asked if he would release transcripts of his conversations with the Ukrainian president.

Reporters reminded Pence of his comments in 2016 that “foreign governments cannot participate in the American political process.” Pence said he stood by the remarks.

The Trump team is now lying about lying - CNNPolitics

The Trump team is now lying about lying

Sure it is, dipshit.

Then how in the fuck would we know if he broke the law if we didn't have Ukraine investigate, dumbass?

You have to be trying hard to be this stupid. Do you think Ukraine would respond to a subpoena for records from an American judge?
So Trump is the only person on the face of the Earth who could get Zelensky to investigate Biden??

Sounds like you think Trump is a god.

icon_rolleyes.gif

So if I declare I am running for president, no one can touch me? You are the one suffering from TDS and it has made the rest of your brain dead!
LOLOL

No one said anything like that, ya deranged fuckin' cretin.

1233796371590-gif.270396

Forum List

Back