Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

And asking for an investigation by a foreign government of an American citizen who happens to a political opponent of the President...is illegal

Withholding aid to force that to happen makes it doubly as bad

That is extortion and abuse of power

Gee, withholding aid to force someone to be fired is extortion and bragging about it is fricken idiotic...dumbass.

Forcing a corrupt prosecutor out before you turn over a billion dollars is common sense dumbass.

Do tell, what makes you feel this prosecutor was corrupt?

Gee, have you ever heard the term "dead in the water"....that would be Mueller's report.

The Report that said that

The Russians engaged in a massive attack on our election in 2016 in favor of Trump

The Trump team knew this

The Trump team encouraged this

The Trump team knew in advance of some of the wikileaks dumps that they were coming'

The Trump USED that Russian attack in their strategy

The Trump team met over 100 times with Russian government figures and lied about all of them

The Trump team engaged in 10 instances of Obstruction of Justice to hide all of that

THAT Mueller report?

Do tell, what makes you feel this prosecutor was corrupt?

A bunch of Republican Senators?

The World Bank?

The IMF?

The EU?

The Ukrainian Parliament?

Ya know...all those folks who wanted him out because he was corrupt

So what did they hack?

Did they hack your collection of hairy man butt videos?

Since when are memes no one has ever seen for and against a candidate been “hacking an election”?

You believe Russia hacked our election and colluded with Donny, but there is no evidence

You mean other than the evidence that the Mueller Investigation found?

That the FBI found?

In fact not only did Mueller find that Russia hacked our election but he found that the Trump campaign knew and WELCOMED it...and in fact used it intentionally. They took advantage of it and used it in their strategy
Lies lies and more lies. To think a few clumsy facebook posts can impact an election, is dumb. The M report offered no evidence of Russian government interference, but you just believe. Stop watching Rachel. She is a propagandist.

I read the Mueller Report jackass.

And yes...Russia hacked our election. Yes Trump knew it and welcomed it

Yes Trump enthusiastically USED their hacking in his strategy

Gee, have you ever heard the term "dead in the water"....that would be Mueller's report.

The Russians engaged in a massive attack on our election in 2016 in favor of Trump

The Trump team knew this

The Trump team knew in advance of some of the wikileaks dumps that they were coming'

The Trump team met over 100 times with Russian government figures and lied about all of them

The Trump team engaged in 10 instances of Obstruction of Justice to hide all of that

THAT Mueller report?

Cite the volume, and page that those imaginary findings are located. There is none except in your pathetically empty head.

The Trump team knew this

THAT Mueller report?

Cite the volume, and page that those imaginary findings are located. There is none except in your pathetically empty head.
YOU need to read the Report Mr. Maginot Line

The Trump team knew this

THAT Mueller report?

Yep, if you can't make a point, call him names....good one, idiot.

The Trump team knew this

THAT Mueller report?

I did read it. You read the DNC talking points written by Shifty Schiff!

The Trump team knew this

THAT Mueller report?

This from the moron who accused me of talking out my ass...and then said nothing when a link was provided that showed him to be a bigmouth retard.

Oh...

Then you read the Report in the dark...with your eyes closed because everything I detailed was in it.

The Trump team knew this

The Trump team knew this

THAT Mueller report?

This from the moron who accused me of talking out my ass...and then said nothing when a link was provided that showed him to be a bigmouth retard.

Oh...

You provided a link? Is that another product of your imagination? I never saw one.

I just checked again. No link!

Then you read the Report in the dark...with your eyes closed because everything I detailed was in it.

The Trump team knew this

I have never seen one shred of evidence that the Russians had any effect on the election at all.
The closest is that someone hacked the DNC email, to reveal that Hillary had been given the debate questions ahead of time.
But that had no real effect.
Bernie Sanders never pursued that criminal act, so Hillary was left free and clear to run against Trump.

Forum List

Back