Let me turn the tables, Congresswoman: Hannity spars with Boebert as she threatens to nominate Trump on MSNBC/Jim Jordan compared to George Washington

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Jim Jordan crossed the Delaware, surprised the Hessians...and will become the next Speaker Of The House! /sarcasm

Last edited:
21E83F87-7A42-4923-9D23-0F508CF8E1BF.jpeg

Boebert is the ultimate talking head.
She speaks of "WE" when she is talking about 20 of 435.
What a biitch.

Hannity pissed me off mightily tonight. He learned well from O'reilly how to talk over someone.
He has only Michael Medved to save him from being the most irksome and overrated righty pundit of all time.

We have lost entirely what the US is meant to be. Our bloviating politicians are an utter disgrace, almost to a man and woman, both parties.

But then, a band of 20 comes along and says, hey, let's change things--and we act like there's a Line of Succession.

Makes me think humans really are not meant for America--an idea too lofty for us.

It might just be time for speaker McCarthy to step down. I gave a ton of my votes to Republicans and I am a Democrat. did McCarthy help get a Democratic governor of New York or A Democratic president in 2020.? And a lot of Democrats are in office where there should’ve been Republicans.

It all goes back to the midterms where we kept on hearing from Kevin McCarthy it’s going to be a red wave and it wasn’t. So it’s just like it is with a baseball team or a football team we were told there is going to be positive results and then the results don’t come in ….so what happens then is the coach loses their job, and that is what perhaps should happen here.

As for Boebert A lot of what she says I admire. And to see her taking the stand like this I see that there’s people all over the country on the left who are admiring her for it. It might be a way for her to get votes… people like Boebert claim to stand against the establishment so I think that’s actually what’s going on here if you really think about it. Now of course there could be another flipside to that argument and she could be wrong. But again I just look at the failure of there being a red wave like we were constantly told there would be by McCarthy and others in the establishment.

Last edited:
It might just be time for speaker McCarthy to step down. I gave a ton of my votes to Republicans and I am a Democrat. did McCarthy help get a Democratic governor of New York or A Democratic president in 2020.? And a lot of Democrats are in office where there should’ve been Republicans.

It all goes back to the midterms where we kept on hearing from Kevin McCarthy it’s going to be a red wave and it wasn’t. So it’s just like it is with a baseball team or a football team we were told there is going to be positive results and then the results don’t come in ….so what happens then is the coach loses their job, and that is what perhaps should happen here.

As for Boebert A lot of what she says I admire. And to see her taking the stand like this I see that there’s people all over the country on the left who are admiring her for it. It might be a way for her to get votes… people like Boebert claim to stand against the establishment so I think that’s actually what’s going on here if you really think about it. Now of course there could be another flipside to that argument and she could be wrong. But again I just look at the failure of there being a red wave like we were constantly told there would be by McCarthy and others in the establishment.
What makes you a Democrat?

What is the Republican Plan B?

The fact that many democrats of the 20th century stood for unions, and stood for being proud of America.
Gahahaha!! That's funny. FDR was a fucking traitorous scum. And the Great President Ronald Wilson Reagan? He bailed on the DemocRAT party because, and he quotes, they "left him" meaning even then, Democrats supported Communism.

Forum List

Back