Let not this mecca tragedy be diverted to branding Christians as heartless enjoyers of it all.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Yes, there are some who are whooping it up in the streets because they call it pay back. But that is hyperbole if you think that is extended to the large body of Christians who wish no ill on anyone.

[From a previous post to Daws]

Doesn’t take much for you to judge a whole body of people either apparently? You, no doubt, are rejoicing to find a few Americans applauding so you can use them to draw your conclusions that right wing Christians are just as immoral as anybody else. Therefore, that somehow proves it does not matter what one believes or not. Is that what you are driving at?

For me --- if some skyscraper collapsed in Japan from an earthquake in 1944 I would not blame an American if they showed signs of gladness over it, even if it were not the Christian thing to do. Would you?

Do you see what I am getting at? Since 9/11/01 there have been over 25,000 attacks (non-military) upon innocent civilians across the globe where innocent people died, or in a small % of those cases, only badly maimed. http://thereligionofpeace.com/ So the first point is that those in non-Muslim countries are sick and tired of all the Muslim groups that commit these murders every single day. Sick of these Muslim nations either supporting them, or at a minimum, doing nothing to stop them. Sick of all the hatred and intolerance shown by Islam in general. This faith is the root cause of an incalculable amount of suffering over the past 100 years. No other religion even talks this way, much less acts this way, in modern times.

So now you have a strong bit of irony here. On the anniversary day that 3,000 innocent Americans died at the hand of Islamic terrorists there is a terrible tragedy at the Grand Mosque in Mecca! A building collapse no less! THAT is what made this a possible cause for Americans to not hold back some feelings. No one cheers in this nation when Muslims are blown up by car bombs or suicide bombers, etc. It is all about the suffering Americans have had to absorb and the incredible irony and “coincidence” of what happened and on what day it happened. That changed everything about this tragedy. It carried a far different meaning than just some tragedy occurred to innocent Muslim lives.

And I for one do not believe it is a coincidence. I believe it may be a greater message in all this. Of course if I am talking to someone who thinks God is an ancient myth, ok to disregard.

[If the moderators had not moved this earlier thread to the "Badlands" forum (???) I might not have reposted.]

No tragedy shall go unexploited by progressives. They're more than happy to attack Christians any chance they get. A few people point out the poetic justice of an accident like this happening on September 11th is the perfect opportunity for progressives to attack.

I certainly don't think it's a coincidence that the Bid Laden family's scaffold was struck by lightening at Mecca on 9/11.

As for the business of Americans or Christens or anybody feeling glad over it- ew.

I certainly don't think it's a coincidence that the Bid Laden family's scaffold was struck by lightening at Mecca on 9/11.

As for the business of Americans or Christens or anybody feeling glad over it- ew.

It happened in Mecca, the holiest city of Islam.

It happened at their holiest shrine, the Grand Mosque.

It was a building that came down, not unlike the Twin Towers.

It was the BinLaden crane that did the destruction. (struck by lightning)

All on the very date, September 11th.

“Coincidence” is a less than adequate explanation. But it is used all the time to dismiss any sign or message.

Last edited:

It happened in Mecca, the holiest city of Islam.

It happened at their holiest shrine, the Grand Mosque.

It was a building that came down, not unlike the Twin Towers.

It was the BinLaden crane that did the destruction.

All on the very date, September 11th.

“Coincidence” is a less than adequate explanation. But it is used all the time to dismiss any sign or message.
Since I'm not a prophet I am not in a position to declare what exactly the lightening strike means. My opinion, nonetheless is that it happened for a reason and indeed, coincidence does not explain it.

Seriously...what are the odds? Bin Laden family crane...struck by lightning...AT MECCA....on 9-11.

God's work.

A nuke would've been better.

I don't believe for a minute that most Christians would celebrate a tragedy like this.

I do believe however that this was indeed karma paying a visit.

I dont believe in god, so i dont believe it was a miracle. It was just a very fortunate coincidence.

I dont believe in god, so i dont believe it was a miracle. It was just a very fortunate coincidence.

You don't believe in God, so why the pentagram avatar? Is it possible there is a devil but no god?

Anyway, calling it a very fortunate coincidence is the sign of one who will do anything not to believe in God. That is my honest belief. Either that, or one who is incapable of critical thinking and connecting dots.

No tragedy shall go unexploited by progressives. They're more than happy to attack Christians any chance they get. A few people point out the poetic justice of an accident like this happening on September 11th is the perfect opportunity for progressives to attack.

i very heartily commend you for using September 11th, about 99% of people type or say nine-eleven, are they too fucking lazy, ignorant, stupid or whatever to say or type September 11th.., to me 911 is the emergency phone number !!

Let not this mecca tragedy...

in my opinion, where is the tragedy ? September 11th, that is where!!!!

"accident" ? no way, it was an act of GOD, hopefully to send a message to the muslimes. :up:

Here's the thing.

these innocent muslims were dancing in the street to celebrate the slaughter of 3000 innocent people.

but some people are happy that it happened to muslims, and they are bad people.

I feel for the families and the people that were killed, the people that were happy about it are assholes, but the douche bags calling them out had better not be the slightest bit muslim.

Forum List

Back