Let the States Decide- ALA Supreme Court Justice urges Defiance- Gay Marraige

Are you stating that Homosexual couples are more willing than Heterosexual couples to raise handicapped children?

When you say institutions, you mean places with Doctors, Physical Therapy, Medical Professionals who have dedicated their lives and love to making life better for the most severely handicapped among us.

Either way, children in Orphanages and Institutions suffer less abuse than those adopted.

Children in orphanages do worse than children not raised in orphanages

No child under three years of age should be placed in institutional care without a parent or primary caregiver, according to research from 32 European countries, including nine in-depth country studies, which considered the “risk of harm in terms of attachment disorder, developmental delay and neural atrophy in the developing brain."

Source: Childcentre.info (Executive Summary)

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).

Facts and Statistics
I followed your link, very sloppy work on your part, if you can not even take the time to make sure one of your idiotic links works, how much did you really read, learn and study, beyond a headline or an article.
d.

Your technical problems are not my concern

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

No child under three years of age should be placed in institutional care without a parent or primary caregiver, according to research from 32 European countries, including nine in-depth country studies, which considered the “risk of harm in terms of attachment disorder, developmental delay and neural atrophy in the developing brain."

Children raised in orphanages have an IQ 20 points lower than their peers in foster care, according to a meta-analysis of 75 studies (more than 3,800 children in 19 countries).

Source: IQ of Children Growing Up in Children's Homes A Meta-Analysis on IQ Delays in Orphanages
Your link makes no mention of Homosexuality and Children, further it references studies of Third World orphanages?

Start a new thread or stay on topic.

LOL.....feel free to present any facts- I have- you havent'
You presented no facts. You linked to a study of a study of Children in Iraq, Russia, North Africa, Lebanon.

Yes, the Third World sucks for children, we know that, if that is the fact you presented than you are right, that is a fact. Anything else you contend is your opinion, nothing more.

Kaz...feel free to work your internet fingers to the bone telling people about the evils of Civil marriage. Actually DO something about your ideals and stand with a sign outside the marriage registrars office "Down with gubmit marriage". Do everything in your powerlessness to get rid of civil marriage and the hundreds of benfits that go with it. We'll still want to marry (Some STR8 would set up a citizens registry I'm sure). We were marrying before we could do it legally and we would do it if you ever managed to pry civil marriage from the fingers of you heterosexuals. Let us know how the campaign goes...you'll know how OUR fight goes. :lol:

Begging the question. I told you what I am doing.

Great, keep talking. I'm sure there are dozens of people jumping on that "no civil marriage" bandwagon. :lol:

The point is the discriminator is you, you advocate gays discriminate like straights, that isn't equality.

And you are the hypocrite, you want out of the high, progressive taxes you support.

No- it is really you.

You are married and want to deny Seawitch the same benefits you have.

Me- I think she and her spouse should have the same benefits- and responsibilities- as my wife and I enjoy.

You are the one advocating for discrimination on behalf of yourself.
Yet you are advocating and discriminating against Children, by denying them a Mother and Father.

And you are demanding that the state require gender specific roles as examples for children.

Two parents can teach the children all they should know about being adults. They can learn how to be good people, loving spouses and loving parents. That their genital match or don't match is not relevant.

And two gay parents can teach the children to stand tall and be proud of who they are. To be true to themselves, despite what hate-mongers and bigots want them to be.

Facts and Statistics
I followed your link, very sloppy work on your part, if you can not even take the time to make sure one of your idiotic links works, how much did you really read, learn and study, beyond a headline or an article.
d.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

Source: IQ of Children Growing Up in Children's Homes A Meta-Analysis on IQ Delays in Orphanages
Your link makes no mention of Homosexuality and Children, further it references studies of Third World orphanages?

You presented no facts. You linked to a study of a study of Children in Iraq, Russia, North Africa, Lebanon.

Yes, the Third World sucks for children, we know that, if that is the fact you presented than you are right, that is a fact. Anything else you contend is your opinion, nothing more.

I have presented actual statistics.

You have presented nothing but your homophobic opinions.

No. But I saw my 3 children living in a home with 2 lesbians and they grew up fine.

Gay couples do a great job raising kids. If they abuse them, then burn them for pedophilia. But the simple fact that they are gay does not change their ability to provide a loving, supportive home for their adopted kids.

The kids in any home should not see their parents having sex. The rest is the same, whether it is a man and a woman, 2 men or 2 women.
Great, you are not gay and did not adopt, you responded to my post as if your situation was what I was speaking of when it was not.

I did not speak of Children seeing parents having sex? Why is that an issue that you must address while responding to me?

There are many forms of Abuse, homosexual abuse is not what I spoke of.

Sorry that you automatically feel everything we discuss about Homosexuality and Children is about sex.

If it is not about sex, then there is no difference between a gay couple and a straight couple raising those kids.

I am not wading thru 1100+ posts of vitriolic nonsense to catch up. If you have a reason why gay couples are abusive, other than the fact that they love someone of the same gender, then say it. Otherwise you are just another hater spewing nonsense.

No, I am not gay and my kids were not adopted by a gay couple. But they were largely raised by a gay couple. And at ages 8, 9, and 11, they had no say in my wife and I divorcing. But they had a happy childhood and were well taken care fo, despite any claims anyone else makes.
There is no difference between gay and heterosexual couples? Two Men can teach a child the love of a mother? Two men can teach a boy how a man and woman interact in a relationship, much of what a child learns is through observation

It is nice that your children seem to be okay, but is also sad that they had to suffer through divorce. I am surprised how happy your children are living without you.

They did not live without me. As I said, my work took me all over the country. But I was still a part of their lives.

The children of gay parents still learn from observation. They learn how two people love each other, support each other, and how they create a home together. My mother taught me by doing. Her gender was not relevant.

And they are not raised in a vacuum. They see other people's relationships. But the ones they learn most from is their parents. If they see them interact in a loving, respectful way, the children will learn to love and respect their future spouse.
I thought you said they lived with a Lesbian couple, not you, after your divorce.

Either way, your children still had you, a father. A father does not exist for a Child adopted by two Lesbians. A father does not exist for a child adopted by two Homosexual men.

They lived with a lesbian couple. But I was still a part of their lives.

Parents exist, regardless of gender. Those gay parents can teach them what they should know and to ignore gender myths about who should be what. They learn about love, respect, and how two people can form a home for their family.

Facts and Statistics
d.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

http://www.acf.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/cb/afcarsreport20.pdf

Children Waiting to be Adopted3 on September 30, 2012  N=101,666

d.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

From the "study" of a study, you linked to:

Gardner, D. B., & Swiger, M. K. (1958). Developmental status of two groups of infants released for adoption. Child Development, 29(4), 521–530.

The orphanage critics will be surprised with what this author found: The orphanage alumni have done quite well!

Thanks for the link, with the fact, children in orphanages are fine.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

Gardner, D. B., & Swiger, M. K. (1958). Developmental status of two groups of infants released for adoption. Child Development, 29(4), 521–530.

The orphanage critics will be surprised with what this author found: The orphanage alumni have done quite well!

"...children in orphanages are fine."? So because you hate gays, children should live in an institution?

I think that speaks volumes about your motivations in this thread. I am so tired of people wanting their hatred to be law.

Great, you are not gay and did not adopt, you responded to my post as if your situation was what I was speaking of when it was not.

I did not speak of Children seeing parents having sex? Why is that an issue that you must address while responding to me?

There are many forms of Abuse, homosexual abuse is not what I spoke of.

Sorry that you automatically feel everything we discuss about Homosexuality and Children is about sex.

If it is not about sex, then there is no difference between a gay couple and a straight couple raising those kids.

I am not wading thru 1100+ posts of vitriolic nonsense to catch up. If you have a reason why gay couples are abusive, other than the fact that they love someone of the same gender, then say it. Otherwise you are just another hater spewing nonsense.

No, I am not gay and my kids were not adopted by a gay couple. But they were largely raised by a gay couple. And at ages 8, 9, and 11, they had no say in my wife and I divorcing. But they had a happy childhood and were well taken care fo, despite any claims anyone else makes.
There is no difference between gay and heterosexual couples? Two Men can teach a child the love of a mother? Two men can teach a boy how a man and woman interact in a relationship, much of what a child learns is through observation

It is nice that your children seem to be okay, but is also sad that they had to suffer through divorce. I am surprised how happy your children are living without you.

They did not live without me. As I said, my work took me all over the country. But I was still a part of their lives.

The children of gay parents still learn from observation. They learn how two people love each other, support each other, and how they create a home together. My mother taught me by doing. Her gender was not relevant.

And they are not raised in a vacuum. They see other people's relationships. But the ones they learn most from is their parents. If they see them interact in a loving, respectful way, the children will learn to love and respect their future spouse.
I thought you said they lived with a Lesbian couple, not you, after your divorce.

Either way, your children still had you, a father. A father does not exist for a Child adopted by two Lesbians. A father does not exist for a child adopted by two Homosexual men.

They lived with a lesbian couple. But I was still a part of their lives.

Parents exist, regardless of gender. Those gay parents can teach them what they should know and to ignore gender myths about who should be what. They learn about love, respect, and how two people can form a home for their family.
Yet they never learn, Mother and Father, what we teach. Can two Gay parents teach children what a Man and Woman teach. Thus far every study, every psychologists, every psychiatrist states, "no", or another "study" is needed.

"...children in orphanages are fine."? So because you hate gays, children should live in an institution?

I think that speaks volumes about your motivations in this thread. I am so tired of people wanting their hatred to be law.
Wow, to validate your opinion you must now lie?

I am pretty tired of people who lie, liars are a much bigger danger than I could ever be. Why would you lie?

I guess when the Homosexual advocate can not present facts or reasonable opinion they resort to simply being liars.

Liars have no business in this discussion.

d.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

So? A report of people waiting to be adopted? What does that have to do with Homosexuals adopting children.

Facts and Statistics

ccai_logo.jpg

feel free to use Google

So? A report of people waiting to be adopted? What does that have to do with Homosexuals adopting children.

Those are all of the children waiting to be adopted- that you are willing to have continue to wait....and wait.....and wait......

rather than let them have a family that includes gay parents.

I am pretty tired of people who lie, liars are a much bigger danger than I could ever be. Why would you lie?

I guess when the Homosexual advocate can not present facts or reasonable opinion they resort to simply being liars.

You are quick to call others liars- slow to produce facts.

Those are all of the children waiting to be adopted- that you are willing to have continue to wait....and wait.....and wait......

Like I said, forcing children into a homosexual lifestyle is abuse.

Kaz...feel free to work your internet fingers to the bone telling people about the evils of Civil marriage. Actually DO something about your ideals and stand with a sign outside the marriage registrars office "Down with gubmit marriage". Do everything in your powerlessness to get rid of civil marriage and the hundreds of benfits that go with it. We'll still want to marry (Some STR8 would set up a citizens registry I'm sure). We were marrying before we could do it legally and we would do it if you ever managed to pry civil marriage from the fingers of you heterosexuals. Let us know how the campaign goes...you'll know how OUR fight goes. :lol:

Great, keep talking. I'm sure there are dozens of people jumping on that "no civil marriage" bandwagon. :lol:

The point is the discriminator is you, you advocate gays discriminate like straights, that isn't equality.

And you are the hypocrite, you want out of the high, progressive taxes you support.

No- it is really you.

Me- I think she and her spouse should have the same benefits- and responsibilities- as my wife and I enjoy.

Yet you are advocating and discriminating against Children, by denying them a Mother and Father.

No- I am advocating for children to have parents.

The numbers are clear- 33,000 children wait 3 or more years for an adoptive home.

Every homosexual who adopts a child gsaves a child from a life without parents.

You say all sorts of crap.

And thats all it is- crap.

No- it is really you.

Several problems with your analysis. First off, there's no plausible definition of the word 'discrimination' that would encompass children being raised by same sex parenting. So you run into problems with English.

Second, same sex couples are having kids. The only question that remains is whether its better for those children to have parents that are married or not married.

Who is forcing a child into a 'homosexual lifestyle'? What does that even mean? And what significance does you 'saying' something have with reality?

I was not quick to call you a liar, I waited until you lied. As far as facts go, you are the one who is making the assertion that children want to be raised in Homosexual Lifestyle, you are also the one who is making claims based on "studies". I followed you links and presented a fact from your link, that fact was: "Children are doing fine in Orphanages".

You gave me that fact, do you now disagree with what you linked to?

I was not quick to call you a liar, I waited until you lied. As far as facts go, you are the one who is making the assertion that children want to be raised in Homosexual Lifestyle, you are also the one who is making claims based on "studies". I followed you links and presented a fact from your link, that fact was: "Children are doing fine in Orphanages".

You're honestly arguing that its better for a child to be raised by an institution.....than same sex parents?

You're honestly arguing that its better for a child to be raised by an institution.....than same sex parents?
Yes. And I am not arguing, I am simply stating a fact.

Forum List

Back